• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

A medium rare ribeye steak, vegan coleslaw, cheese pasta salad and Dijon mustard, orange and ginger tea and Traces on the telly.

Reactions: Zab
Lamb samosas, potato wedges, salad tonight.

samosas turned out well

Teatime, Macaroni cheese made from a 14th century South Italian recipe I came across. You boil macaroni, drain, add cheese. Meraviglioso!

Going to start Series 5 of Spiral.

Drinking Australian beers.

Karma Oatmeal Stout, 5% ABV, brewed by Hop Nation, Melbourne.

20210119_151704(0).jpg

BIG G

A chicken fajita bake with HP and minestrone cupasoup for lunch, reading the bounce.

Hame made lentil soup (made yesterday), hp sauce and tiger loaf stick. QUALITY!

Hame made lentil soup (made yesterday), hp sauce and tiger loaf stick. QUALITY!

Fancy messsaging me your lentil soup recipe? I have tried two and they have not worked out.

Fancy messsaging me your lentil soup recipe? I have tried two and they have not worked out.
Veg or chicken stock, carrot, onion, lentils naturally, bit fresh garlic and some paprika, then blended tae death when cooked, add HP tae taste ?

Veg or chicken stock, carrot, onion, lentils naturally, bit fresh garlic and some paprika, then blended tae death when cooked, add HP tae taste ?
I just have to get round to making this some time before I die. The lentils intimidate me!

Took a half day due to tyre versus pot hole incident (thanks Fife Council) so just had 2 stephens scotch pies and a bottle of Dr Pepper

2 to 3 leeks diced,2 large carrots grated,2 large tatties peeled and quartered,2 veg stock pots,big handful of red lentils rinsed several times.
Feck it all in the pot with water and simmer till lentils and tatties are cooked.
Taste and season with salt and white pepper.
Either serve as is or lift the tatties out and blend the rest of the soup returning the tatties once done.
One big tatties per bowl of soup

2 to 3 leeks diced,2 large carrots grated,2 large tatties peeled and quartered,2 veg stock pots,big handful of red lentils rinsed several times.
Feck it all in the pot with water and simmer till lentils and tatties are cooked.
Either serve as is or lift the tatties out and blend the rest of the soup returning the tatties once done.

Nae ham?

Nah never been a fan of ham in soup

Nah never been a fan of ham in soup

Lentil soup without ham, pah.

Would sweat the veg off in a bit of butter before adding stock, water etc

Black bean enchiladas tonight, were no bad

Jakey food Thursday for me, Gammon Steak, Beans and Chips, HP, slices of bread, Shiraz, Radio Scotland and the bounce.

Chicken fajitas, Morgan’s and ginger ale watching Dave TV

Any thoughts on ham in lentil soup, when to add etc?

Tried both ways but just putting every thing into the pressure cooker and it tastes great.

Grill a couple of rashers of bacon, cut into small pieces, chuck in

To follow up my pulled pork post.... it was tremendous! Shredded perfectly, spices marinated in well. Mixed a chipotle barbecue sauce through the pork and had on brioche buns with coleslaw, grated cheddar and lettuce.

You could put bits of cooked gammon in,the whole idea of the ham hough gies me the boak

You could put bits of cooked gammon in,the whole idea of the ham hough gies me the boak

I cannae think what else you could do with a hough?

ham stock cube?

Don’t think I’ve ever used it in soup, ham stock cube?

Homemade GF lasagne,salad leaves dressed with Encona(since 1875) Thai sweet chilli sauce.
Watching series 2 of The Bay,star studsed cast.
Drinking 19 crimes The Uprising

Homemade GF lasagne,salad leaves dressed with Encona(since 1875) Thai sweet chilli sauce.
Splendid Aussie grog. Had a couple of bottles over Christmas. Nice.

BIG G

Do you make the gf sheets or buy them?
Recommend any?

Diagnosed coeliac not too long ago, haven't had too much joy buying stuff. Wiped out most of my diet.
Meat and veg diet since practically.

Do you make the gf sheets or buy them?
Recommend any?

Diagnosed coeliac not too long ago, haven't had too much joy buying stuff. Wiped out most of my diet.
Meat and veg diet since practically.
I buy them,Morrisons and Sainsbury ones are good.
If your on Facebook join scottish coeliacs and beers for coeliacs.
Becky Excell has loads of good recipes particularly the pizza base.

Lunch - Ham, cheese, tomato and piccalilli on a brioche roll, chick noodle cuppa soup and a swift scan of the bounce.

I buy them,Morrisons and Sainsbury ones are good.
If your on Facebook join scottish coeliacs and beers for coeliacs.
Becky Excell has loads of good recipes particularly the pizza base.
Was trying to work out why you would buy or make sheets or lasagne for your girlfriend...

...before I looked up the acronym!

Sorry :wondering:?

Omelette sandwich with sriracha sauce for lunch

Chilli con carne and rice coming up shortly

Will watch Dundee Arbroath

Pizza base bruschetta for starters, big bowl of Spaghetti al Limone with a Valpolicella. The wife has some crap on telly so I’m surfing social media

Its a sourdough pizza with schiacciata piccante salami, pancetta, olives, peppers, some chillies, a glass of shiraz and surfing the interweb for me. Mrs 1875 had her tea at 4pm the fucking weirdo.

Pizza, beer, watching Lone Wolf and Cub.

Chirizo and iberian ham pizza.
Split shift IPA
And still watching the bay

MacSweens veg haggis, potato dauphinois, sweet potato rosti and a peppercorn sauce.

Mostly watching programs about cnuts living abroad ?. Somewhere with better weather and less Rsoles

shockerooni -
2 succulent Ribeye's on the grill - mashed potatoes, wee bit corn on the side.
Duncan's Raspberry & White Chocolate Shortcake with Vannilla ice cream for later. quality.
Been on the Sierra Nevada since work happy hour at 5pm.
Uncorking a cheeky wee Pinot as we speak.
About to dive in to Nigh Stalker on Netflix - see what all the fuss is aboot.

Reactions: Zab
shockerooni -
2 succulent Ribeye's on the grill - mashed potatoes, wee bit corn on the side.
Duncan's Raspberry & White Chocolate Shortcake with Vannilla ice cream for later. quality.
Been on the Sierra Nevada since work happy hour at 5pm.
Uncorking a cheeky wee Pinot as we speak.
About to dive in to Nigh Stalker on Netflix - see what all the fuss is aboot.
Reported.

Smug *&*^.

Haggis neeps and champit tatties for me.
Half a bottle of Malbec, then a bottle of Campo Viejo Reserva,

Then another one. Just a glass.....

Reported.

Smug *&*^.

Haggis neeps and champit tatties for me.
Half a bottle of Malbec, then a bottle of Campo Viejo Reserva,

Then another one. Just a glass.....
Mind and don't do a Foulks
[automerge]1611437029[/automerge]
Portobello mushrooms stuffed with salsa,jalapenos and chorizo topped with mozzarella followed by salt n pepper chips.
19 crimes and watching the Bay

Got a lot of Vegan gear for my birthday on Thursday. Most of it right into the freezer.
Teatime a pie, boiled carrots and coleslaw. Bottle of wine to drown out that abysmal performance. Continuing to watch Spiral.
20210122_165156.jpg

20210122_165108.jpg

20210122_165346.jpg

Oot on the golf course today. luvvly jubbly. Glorious day.
Phoned in a delicious Papa Johns veggie pizza.
Bottle o Pinot.
quality, but gutted........again.
shockerooni.

ATL YLT ya bass.

This thread has been viewed 254154 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back