• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

Pasta tonight few crackers and cheese now, no bevvy

Watched bit of Newcastle game, Dundee Bonnyrigg and now match of the day

Pizza,beer,wine Google box
Done.

It’s some sort of container.

vanilla ice cream,watched a dvd The Bicycle Thieves.I had been told it was a brilliant film years ago and it turned out to be.

pie and mash, watching sheep v huns, cleaning my office

Making chicken casserole with sweetcorn, roast tatties and mediterranean vegetables. Currently watching Spurs thump Marine whilst the tea cooks.

Saw boy ootside Tesco Leith lunchtime today gettin held by security. Must have been a shoplifter, was carrying a basket which he just wouldnie let go of! Was quite surreal the guard wis trying to restrain the boy what looked similar to the Heimlich manoeuvre. Presumably the polis came and lifted him.

Ribeye steak, chunky chips, vegan coleslaw, Dijon Mustard, HP sauce, Shiraz and silence on my own after a day where my work and home life made too much heed noise.

Stovies. A nice Italian vino rosso and catching up on today’s bollocks on t’internet

Saw boy ootside Tesco Leith lunchtime today gettin held by security. Must have been a shoplifter, was carrying a basket which he just wouldnie let go of! Was quite surreal the guard wis trying to restrain the boy what looked similar to the Heimlich manoeuvre. Presumably the polis came and lifted him.
Pot noodle, curly wurly, Horlicks and listening to Led Zeppelin

Pasta with tomatoes, garlic, chilli, olives, anchovies, alcohol free Leffe

About to start a book about the Italian resistance, watched the film Angels Share last night

Wine gums, wine, watching Gum--, er, snooker.

Funny I'm eating Wine Gums too! Eh New QI.

vanilla ice cream,watched a dvd The Bicycle Thieves.I had been told it was a brilliant film years ago and it turned out to be.
Splendid film indeed , beautifully shot, young man.
A wee tune from 1984 with same name from The Pale Fountains. Apparently inspired Michael Head having watch that film.

BIG G

Last edited:
moved on from the wine gums, now had crackers and humous with black coffee,watching a fairly tedious Question Time,all Covid and nothing else.Hello! a president has just been impeached for a second time after a failed innsurection!

Tonight we had spalle bone otherwise known as featherblade.A cut of beef from the shoulder of a coo.It took 3 hours to cook on a low heat in a casserole.I wish I had checked before hand because I would have put it on at 2 instead of 4.But very nice it was too.Seemed to be watching Eastenders.

Eating homemade fruit scone with jam, drinking Lady Gray Tea. Watching a splendid documentary about Gerry Rafferty on BBC Scotland Channel.

BIG G

Mature ham, cheddar and ale cheese, vegan coleslaw and piccalilli on a granary baguette, pint of apple and pear diluting juice, reading the interweb waiting for the Hibs game.

I received a 3.4 kg jar of Maxims Yorkshire Mixture, Boiled sweets. Crunching them now. I am 67 next week, if I was 6-7 years auld, my ma would be shouting, stop that bloody crunching. Some folk never grows up.
Waiting for Hibs
Two or three Guinness during game.

BIG G

I received a 3.4 kg jar of Maxims Yorkshire Mixture, Boiled sweets. Crunching them now. I am 67 next week, if I was 6-7 years auld, my ma would be shouting, stop that bloody crunching. Some folk never grows up.
Waiting for Hibs
Two or three Guinness during game.

BIG G
Hope you checked sweets for gelatin.

Mushrooms,salsa,pickled jalapenos and cheese.
Homemade salt n pepper chips.
19 crimes Uprising.
Watching Young Wallinder

Jumbo haggis supper from javits, washed down with a few Henry westons ciders wi a red wine chaser ?

Packet of crisps. Bottle of Birra Moretti because my Rioja Reserva is done and I didn’t have that bottle in the cupboard I thought I had.
Watching McMafia, quite good.

Had lentil soup with HP, couple slices of Rankines Irish Brown Soda bread. Bowl of air fried Mixed Root Veg Fried about 8. Quaffing Australian beer.

Watched last 4 episodes, Series 1 of the French series Spiral on BBC iPlayer . I think it was possibly the best foreign language drama I have watched over the years and there have been many good ones. 8 series, 89 episodes 2005-2020. Splendid lockdown viewing.

BIG G

Iv made lentil soup today, tae scran tomorrow, second day soup is always better. Never had broon sauce in it G. What does it bring tae the flavour?

Iv made lentil soup today, tae scran tomorrow, second day soup is always better. Never had broon sauce in it G. What does it bring tae the flavour?

BIG G

Second day Lentil soup, dod of HP. soda bread. Espresso. Watching snooker.

BIG G

Massaman curry with Haddock.
I’ve found these DIY curry packs that more and more produce are pretty damn good.

Spice Tailor, Pataks etc. 3 or 4 different sachets to add at various times in the cooking process

F9E4CB63-F6D0-475F-9ED8-B84A39E05090.jpeg

Filet steak cooked medium rare, peppercorn sauce, baked tattie with a lump of butter.

Glass of red.

Watching series two of The Man In The High Castle.

Filet steak cooked medium rare, peppercorn sauce, baked tattie with a lump of butter.

Glass of red.

Watching series two of The Man In The High Castle.
Did you make your own peppercorn sauce?
[automerge]1610913790[/automerge]
Cola glazed ham joint, potatoes au gratin a la Suisse Brussels sprouts and Yorkshire puddings. Quaffing a Rioja and just about to watch the recording of today’s biathlon mass starts from Oberhof on Eurosport

Reactions: Zab
Root vegetable and chick pea curry, Boiled rice.
Beer.
Snooker.

BIG G

Standing rib roast Cooking as we speak.
Mashed potato and sprouts.
Chocolate cake and ice cream.
Lovely wee Cabernet.
Watching Tiger documentary.

Did you make your own peppercorn sauce?
[automerge]1610913790[/automerge]
Cola glazed ham joint, potatoes au gratin a la Suisse Brussels sprouts and Yorkshire puddings. Quaffing a Rioja and just about to watch the recording of today’s biathlon mass starts from Oberhof on Eurosport

I’m afraid not, but I will give it a go sometime.
[automerge]1610918151[/automerge]
Standing rib roast Cooking as we speak.
Mashed potato and sprouts.
Chocolate cake and ice cream.
Lovely wee Cabernet.
Watching Tiger documentary.

Animal or golfer?

Animal or golfer?
golfer....part 1 was really good. part 2 available tonight - HBO Max in USA

Animal or golfer?
I searched everywhere for green peppercorns to no avail. Found them by accident in Lupe Pintos.

I searched everywhere for green peppercorns to no avail. Found them by accident in Lupe Pintos.

I’ve not been to Lupe Pintos for years, great little place. I’ll need to pay it a visit when I can.

golfer....part 1 was really good. part 2 available tonight - HBO Max in USA

Nice one. Hopefully be available here.

Spatchcock chicken, green beans fried with garlic, sweet corn and a bottle of Belhaven 80 Bob. Watched another couple of tin stars, two Traces set in Dundee and the Serpent.

Been watching The Serpent on iPlayer it’s superb.

Drinking Cake Hole, 6.5% ABV Black Forrest Stout, brewed by Moon Dog in Melbourne.
About to start watching the last 3 episodes of Series 4 of Spiral.

BIG G

Marinating a pork shoulder with a dry rub tonight, in preparation for making pulled pork in the slow cooker tomorrow. The dry rub was made from salt, brown sugar, smoked paprika, toasted cumin seeds, toasted fennel seeds, cayenne pepper, pepper, chilli flakes, mustard powder, garlic powder, all spice, sage, oregano... TBC tomorrow!

This thread has been viewed 258746 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50