• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

Got an 18 pound beef brisket to smoke for New Years. Going to trim it up and smoke it for about 16-18 hours. Fingers crossed it turns out tender and juicy. I'll give you all a final update when this slab of meat is done!

View attachment 4098

That looks like a piece of evidence in CSI based in Los Angeles amigo.

Good luck to you. Keep you and yours safe and healthy.

BIG G

That looks like a piece of evidence in CSI based in Los Angeles amigo.

Good luck to you. Keep you and yours safe and healthy.

BIG G

You too mate ?

Half way done. It's been 8 hours in the smoker and now going on for another 8 hours in butcher paper... Finger's crossed

PXL_20210101_122929266.jpg

Half way done. It's been 8 hours in the smoker and now going on for another 8 hours in butcher paper... Finger's crossed

View attachment 4107

Am taking a lump of coal to my Mum's as a first foot this afternoon. ;))

Drinking coffee while watching Everton blow the second spot chance again. 85th minutes succer punch. What shite festive fitba' it has been.

BIG G

Takeaway curry from shapla in easter road and a few beers, tremendous

Made Lentil Soup, Mince n Tatties, drinking port

Takeaway curry from shapla in easter road and a few beers, tremendous

Christmas dinner was from there. Never let you down.

BIG G

Chocolates
Sing
Water

rock n roll

Vegan Mince & Onion Pukka Pie and a Naughty Vegan pig out roll for evening meal tonight.

Yes, I’m going full Veganuary....but in a vegetarian type way to include Fish, Eggs and any non Fukn meat product that I desire.

Simon Howie Vegetarian Sliced sausage and MacSweeens veg haggis for breakfast .

As the big Apache chief will testify, it’s a lot easier going without meat these days when there’s some cracking vegan/vegetarian products.

Been on the Vino watching the Villa.
Couple o delicious looking Ribeye's marinating as we speak.
Fancy some chips tonight wi that.
Aye, wee Steak n Chips number.
Happy New Year bouncers, fi the ATL YLT.

Did the trad steak pie.
Bottle of yellowtail malbec with the meal,19 crimes chaser and eating Strathearn comrie cheese and nairn black pepper crackers.
Whisky coming shortly

Finished the brisket and it turned out pretty good. Could definitely improve on for next time by leaving more fat on before cooking it.

PXL_20210102_001209560.PORTRAIT~2.jpg

Did you give your meat a good rub before it started to smoke Torto??

Stick a photo up of your apparatus as well please.

The smoker, ken?

Vegan Mince & Onion Pukka Pie and a Naughty Vegan pig out roll for evening meal tonight.

Yes, I’m going full Veganuary....but in a vegetarian type way to include Fish, Eggs and any non Fukn meat product that I desire.

Simon Howie Vegetarian Sliced sausage and MacSweeens veg haggis for breakfast .

As the big Apache chief will testify, it’s a lot easier going without meat these days when there’s some cracking vegan/vegetarian products.
I had this Pukka Pie last week and quite liked it - I was asked if it tasted like the Pukka Pies containing animals, Ive not had meat knowingly since the 80s so had to say I had no idea, so... does it?

I had this Pukka Pie last week and quite liked it - I was asked if it tasted like the Pukka Pies containing animals, Ive not had meat knowingly since the 80s so had to say I had no idea, so... does it?
It’s bloody decent and pretty sure if I gave it to some cant without mentioning it’s vegan they’d scoff it without question. Couldn’t say the same about the Quorn options, Howies Sliced and other things I’ve tried in last few months.

I am delighted to say Aldi have their vegan coleslaw back in. Still convinced the Morrison’s version has non vegan Mayo. My wife loves the vegan mini sausages from Morrison’s. (no photos available).

Switched sound off Hibs TV, cracked this open IMG_20210102_161555.jpg

Making beef stir fry with spring onion and oyster sauce with udon noodles, just opened a bottle of McGuigans Shiraz and will find a film to watch and forget about Hibs.

Toulouse sausages with mashed neeps n tatties, whisky and beer, watching videos on lbry

image.jpgimage.jpg
After today’s performance eating broken glass drinking Lockdown gin watching my life slip away ?

Finished off my pack of Pici with a cacio e Pepe sauce. A Tuscan favourite. Tanned half a bottle of chateauneuf de pape and watching some guff about puppies

Dry roasted peanuts Budweiser and the darts.

Did you give your meat a good rub before it started to smoke Torto??

Stick a photo up of your apparatus as well please.

The smoker, ken?

I trimmed then gave it a good seasoning. Let it sit for a couple of hours to let then seasoning tenderize the meat a little bit, before going on the smoker. Next time I’m out in the yard I’ll snap a picture. Here’s the exact grill from the website. It’s a pellet smoker.

9F9F93CD-4473-4093-908B-328B59DC3299.png

Fancied some fusion food tonight.
Haggis nachos.
Brawsome

I’m back at the grind tomorrow but I thought I’d have a red wine or two. Campo Viejo Rioja is one of my faves and going down a treat. Chilling listening to a couple of podcasts before heading off to noddy land.

I’m back at the grind tomorrow but I thought I’d have a red wine or two. Campo Viejo Rioja is one of my faves and going down a treat. Chilling listening to a couple of podcasts before heading off to noddy land.
The ‘Reserva’ is absolutely my favourite supermarket wine. Absolutely splendiferous. Morrison’s were flogging it at £6 rather than the usual £11 - 13 in other places. It’s absolutely delicious. I must have bought dozens and dozens of it over the festive period. I was going to tip off Bouncers to the deal, but unfortunately my greed far outweighs any feelings to share.
For those of you who purchased the £6 nectar; well done. As long as it wasn’t from Livingston Morrison’s.

For those sad sacks who missed out, tough shit but take this as a tip for next year.

No need to thank me.

Asparagus and goats cheese and Parma ham
Decaf coffee
An under 18 football game which I’m editing

Hopefully back on the road on monday

A banana.Question Time.

Just had a chippy. Now watching the coup in USA unfolding

Watching US coverage all night, a Burmese curry with noodles for tea and alcohol free Leffe.

Getting into the running 10k this morning and other day, not much else to do.

Read Seal Club a book of 3 stories by Alan Warner, Irvine Welsh and John king it was excellent

A couple of Jaffa Cakes,black coffee,some random news broadcast on the BBC.

Read Seal Club a book of 3 stories by Alan Warner, Irvine Welsh and John king it was excellent
Enjoyed it too, had never heard of Alan Warner before

Enjoyed it too, had never heard of Alan Warner before

I have a couple of books go from good to a hard read.

Homemade lentil soup and minded about adding broon sauce.
Whoever 1st posted that yer a genius

Home made leek and potato soup and cheese scones for lunch, as usual forgot about hp sauce.

Steak pie , spuds, peas, broccoli for tea

Watching Queens Park v QOS, Dempster in stand

cheese and biscuits black coffee,watching the 10 o clock news.

Pizza,beer,wine Google box

Doritos, glass of red, Dundee getting embarrassed by Bonnyrigg

Beer, rioja
Bills v Colts on Sky
Late dinner chicken cutlets in a honey-soaked mixed veg, garlic, mushroom and pepper sauce

Fúkkin full :burp:

This thread has been viewed 255062 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back