• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

Risotto alla Milanese. Takes ahead to make and seconds to scran it. A decent Pinot Grigio from Trentino to assist its passage to the stomach. Now for the festive mince pies with cream

Fucked off ages ago?

I am making pork escalopes, no decided to do it with some spaghetti or vegan coleslaw. Opened some wine and like you, enjoying reading the interweb.
aye, seems to be. shame, i liked his posts....

Tea time. Spaghetti and garlic pasta sauce.20201202_164830.jpg

BIG G

Late night line up. Since 10.30 watching the outrageously splendid Oasis gig at Barrowlands 2001. Christ they were great to see live. Sky Arts.

A couple of these. Some medjool dates.

20201202_232800.jpg

BIG G

Late night line up. Since 10.30 watching the outrageously splendid Oasis gig at Barrowlands 2001. Christ they were great to see live. Sky Arts.

A couple of these. Some medjool dates.

View attachment 3861

BIG G

Either that’s quite a small beer or you have ginormous paws.
Trump would be jealous if the latter but should have more of the former.

Either that’s quite a small beer or you have ginormous paws.
Trump would be jealous if the latter but should have more of the former.

BIG G

Oh, FFS just about to go to bed and unbekown to me Paul Weller : May Love Travel With You at London's Royal Festival Hall on immediately after Oasis gig. The joys of retirement. New plans, more ale.

BIG G

Dinner time. V Mature Cheese, shallot toasty. Splash V Worcester Sauce.

Millionaire ....Westcombe Farm, Shepton Mallet

20201202_164858.jpg

BIG G

Made rigatone with chorizo, smoked sausage and olives in a garlic and chopped tomato sauce. Cauld outside so threw in some chilli, too much chilli! Mooth on fire, biscuit erse and ring of fire in the morning. Pint of iced water no helping, fitba on the radio.

Made rigatone with chorizo, smoked sausage and olives in a garlic and chopped tomato sauce. Cauld outside so threw in some chilli, too much chilli! Mooth on fire, biscuit erse and ring of fire in the morning. Pint of iced water no helping, fitba on the radio.
Rooted about yesterday for a teaspoon I'd dropped into a wee pot I have near the sink for temp kitchen refuse. Plum forgot I had chucked the innards of three chillies into that pot earlier on.

Fingers - go tingle and burn. Worse still, while the chillie burn was warmin up, I had a wee pick up ma nose...

That wisnae a great move.... snot sniff burrrrrrnnnnn those nostrils :(

Took my mother in law to The Dome today for lunch, was ok, nothing special. The decorations are quite something. Had avocado and chilli salmon toast to start and Entrecôte steak and chips main. No bevvy which kinda spoiled the whole thing. A glass or two of ? would have been lovely.

Tea time. Jackfruit Curry and Barenaked noodles.

Watching... The Nine. Which is pretty gash, even by BBC Scotland standards.
TV off and now listening to the wireless.

Bigger Boat Pale Ale brewed in Hebden Bridge.

20201201_000713.jpg

BIG G

Last edited:
Seabass with noodles, veg, black vinegar, peanut and coconut sauce,

alcohol free ipa

Watching masterchef

What ever happened to egg chips and beans,mince an tatties and a mug o tea? Maybe it's an age thing.:licks::54:

What ever happened to egg chips and beans,mince an tatties and a mug o tea? Maybe it's an age thing.:licks::54:
Mince and tatties, bran scones and scotch pies. Mmmm.

Rib eye steak on a brioche roll with dijon mustard and baby plum tomatoes, a glass of bitter lemon and 10 minutes on the bounce.

Cheese toastie, mug of tea, Kit Kat, apple

Running about daft all day , week 39 of street soccer’s free food deliveries start with the Xmas hampers on monday

Tomato cup-a-soup. Corned beef and mustard sandwich.
Coffee and a ginger chocolate biscuit.
Various prescription drugs.

Dinner time. 2 of these fellas fae Morrison's in the air drier to cook for 20 minutes. Pig Out. Quality name.

Wrapping Christmas presents, Listening to Waterpistol by Shack

20201204_125707.jpg

Large bottle of this from those splendid Williams Brothers in Alloa.

Dedicated to Dave McPherson.

20201204_125053.jpg

BIG G

homemade chicken and rice soup then homemade venison stew all to be washed down with a few bottle`s of gluten free crabbie`s

Dinner time. 2 of these fellas fae Morrison's in the air drier to cook for 20 minutes. Pig Out. Quality name.

Wrapping Christmas presents, Listening to Waterpistol by Shack

View attachment 3869

Large bottle of this from those splendid Williams Brothers in Alloa.

Dedicated to Dave McPherson.

View attachment 3870

Great album and beer

Finally finished work , bottle of estrella and salt and vinegar square crisps

BIG G

Enchiladas with black beans, peppers, tomatoes etc, bottle of Schiehallion

Now cup of tea and a twix watching the snooker

( salted caramel twix appears to be exactly the same as usual variety )

Tea time. Large cauliflower head caramelizing in air frier, Salco vegan Ch**se sauce fired over shortly.

Listening to Sreamadelica. Ziggy on next.

Trio J New England IPA.

20201203_215346.jpg

BIG G

Last edited:
Friday night is pizza night for me. Chilli Chicken Pizza with added pancetta, olives, garlic and spanish pickled peppers. Friday is also McGuigans Shiraz reserve night and Gogglebox at 9 and the Last Leg at 10. Currently listening to Gary Davis does the 80's on Radio 2.

Watching a view from the terrace

Used to quite enjoy it really hasn’t been great tonight

Eating chicken stir-fry , watching West Ham v Man U , waiting on The Leeds game coming on

Attachments

• IMG_0471.JPG
    IMG_0471.JPG
    237.9 KB · Views: 10
Eating chicken stir-fry , watching West Ham v Man U , waiting on The Leeds game coming on

Nice beer that, pricey though.

Watching The Hibs game on BBC ALBA

Nice beer that, pricey though.
4 for £6 in Tesco Thought I'd give it a try ,I'd definitely get I again

4 for £6 in Tesco Thought I'd give it a try ,I'd definitely get I again

Good price, fiver plus a pint in Lahndahn.

Reactions: Zab
Just had chilli con carne wi garlic breed, drinking Bud and watchin Man U get shagged. Was gonni watch Hibs on Alba but they commentators are slaverin *&*^, I dinnae understand them unless am pished.

Went Swiss tonight. The laddie made a fondue followed by Rösti with Brussels sprouts. Not a bad effort for a first attempt. Enjoying a Chianti and catching up on the Biathlon

Foccaccio
Wee glass of milk
WHU (gettin shagged by) v MANU
:)

Drinking Schiehallion and eating spicy Bombay mix watching Hibs on alba

Make something after game

Tandoori chicken biryani with chips and chilli sauce, washed down with an ice cold Coke Zero ?? Watching the film Taken.

Watching the EPL on the telly having just scranned some chilli con carne, drinking today’s offering from the Brewdog advent calendar - Punk IPA on steroids!

2B49852B-A251-4071-B829-82C492369714.jpeg

Watching the EPL on the telly having just scranned some chilli con carne, drinking today’s offering from the Brewdog advent calendar - Punk IPA on steroids!

View attachment 3883

Splendid ale that Kevin.

BIG G

Passed out after the game and just back. Making a prawn stir fry and opened a bottle of rid. Film with Mrs 1875 after tea.

Usual sat night pizza,wee change of toppings haggis,jalapenos,chorizo and serrano ham.
Drinking heart and soul IPA,with 19 crimes chaser.
Watching come dine with me.
My next door neighbour just handed in a glass of 18yr old Ardbeg.

Was oot playing golf today and missed the game. Waiting patiently for highlights on Hibs TV.
Got some ribeyes marinating as we speak.
Baked potato and some unnecessary greens on the side.
Beautiful day here in Atlanta.
Sitting ootside sipping a delicious Pinot.
Hertz are shite.
GGTTH
Atlanta YLT

This thread has been viewed 255104 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back