• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

Well dinnae keep us in suspenders all night. What ye watchin? :gigglle:

Some radge removing a massive bee's nest in fucking shorts and flip flops on youtube!!!! It was suggested after watching Hibees Fan TV match review, which was ace :sm127:

After the Hibs game had my lamb Balti, done on the slow cooker, went out to the garden later, put the garden metal fire on, lovely. Drank a half bottle of Bowmore Legend Islay malt, my wife guzzled her gin and we watched the stars. Back up lying in my man cave bed reading the Bounce, overheated heid with the alcohol. Hibees ya bass. Ate a bag of marshmallows, stuffed melted ones between two chocolate digestives.

A real legend marvin hagler tanning the great tommy hearns in 3 rounds, with a cup of tea and dairylea sanny..

Made a chicken casserole for me and Mrs 1875, slurped a couple of Savannah ciders and just watched the Hibs game again on Sportscene.

Went to Vittorias on Leith Walk for lunch today, minestrone soup followed by a Caprese pizza. No bevvy unfortunately. Pity the place was very quiet, service as usual was great.

20% off with Hibs season ticket

20% off with Hibs season ticket

Decent Sept offers Mon-Thu for their various restaurants

BF83BCBC-4131-4379-9991-033D9A243D09.jpeg

Good spot will definitely use that, am a regular visitor to Vittoria on leith walk

My laddie is in there so often now they had his favourite drink - milkshake- on the table before we sat down! He’s 15 ffs!!

Just ended a (Big G inspired) 13 day vegetarian experience. After a 3 day bender in York a few weeks back went on a he@lth kick to recover.

Plenty good salads, Quorn replacement meals and avoiding carbs as much as possible.

Today I had responsibly sourced Foie Gras but sliced it thin as fuk and ate it on a bed of Peruvian Puy lentils listening to Erasure so might even be able to claim it as Vegan friendly??

Day 16 off the peeve. Expect to see the year out.

All the best Sweeties x

New experience

got knocked back from a restaurant today

3 people 3 households

Mrs S birthday so first day out in town since Sauzee knows when? Walked about Leith and town, superb lunch of green bean soup and a chourico pastry for lunch in Casa Amica on Leith Walk, beers in various locations then superb tapas in Cafe Andaluz on George IV Bridge. Calamari, mussels, MallorcaN salad, andalucian salad, deep fried prawns and lamb chops plus a few cervezas. Superb. Will be back next year!

Mrs S birthday so first day out in town since Sauzee knows when? Walked about Leith and town, superb lunch of green bean soup and a chourico pastry for lunch in Casa Amica on Leith Walk, beers in various locations then superb tapas in Cafe Andaluz on George IV Bridge. Calamari, mussels, MallorcaN salad, andalucian salad, deep fried prawns and lamb chops plus a few cervezas. Superb. Will be back next year!

Hope you sampled the pastel di nata in that cafe in Leith Walk, tremendous

Hope you sampled the pastel di nata in that cafe in Leith Walk, tremendous

No much of a sweet tooth but Mrs S had one, he said it was as good as Portugal! The chourico pastry was magic and the green bean soup was very nice, different.

No much of a sweet tooth but Mrs S had one, she said it was as good as Portugal! The chourico pastry was magic and the green bean soup was very nice, different.
Ladyboy??

Last edited by a moderator:
Ladyboy??

You have too much time on your hands pal.

You have too much time on your hands pal.
Awww you edited it ?

Ribeye steak, seasoned with Worcester Sauce and Steak seasoning, a baked tattie with vegan coleslaw (Morrisons no Aldi and no where near as nice), a glass of Shiraz and Aberdeen Sporting on the radio.

Ribeye steak, seasoned with Worcester Sauce and

Learned that in Oz when we used to buy a steak and head out to the public BBQs for our evening scran. Good quick marinade ✅

Learned that in Oz when we used to buy a steak and head out to the public BBQs for our evening scran. Good quick marinade ✅

Yup, 20 minutes its magic.

Yup, 20 minutes its magic.
i use that marinade all the time. nothing else needed.
just about to fire up the grill as we speak :)

Noodles, prawns, veg and some spicy sauce tonight, water , followed by banana loaf and peppermint tea.

Reading observer food monthly from weekend and the bounce

No now obvs, last night, a Fergies pie, beans and chips, a can of Tennents and had Motherwell game on. First time I’ve had that in years and fair enjoyed it.

6C98F03E-D7EE-45C5-A458-0A7A59133EA9.jpeg

God bless you all ?

20200925_185952.jpg

I had fish and chips in the County Hotel in Peebles today, washed down with a pint of soda and lime. It was nice. One wee comment, Greene King have bought Belhaven and the twice I have been in what was a Belhaven pub, they have now been Greene King Real ales, but no Belhaven ones, which is a shame.

Attachments

• 6941F360-D70E-4C1A-83EF-C14C3FFD2799.jpeg
    6941F360-D70E-4C1A-83EF-C14C3FFD2799.jpeg
    280.7 KB · Views: 15
Where did you get these R?
Sainsbury,full packet scanned in less than 5 mins.
And had Merlot instead of Rioja

I had fish and chips in the County Hotel in Peebles today, washed down with a pint of soda and lime. It was nice. One wee comment, Greene King have bought Belhaven and the twice I have been in what was a Belhaven pub, they have now been Greene King Real ales, but no Belhaven ones, which is a shame.
I’d give my right hee haw for some quality fish n chips

made some myself recently which was pretty good but a lot of work. What I’d give to be wandering doon the walk wi a fish supper.

Fish koftas, flatbreads, salad, chilli sauce

Plenty beers in toasting my mate, a fellow porty hibby whose funeral took place yesterday

Watching worlds worst prisons

Half way through my self imposed two month Newcastle University Diet. A massive thanks, still saluting Professors Roy Taylor and Mike Lean. 1.5 stones lost in weight, one of my drugs for type 2 diabetes eliminated completely and the bugger is now on the run. Hard going but will be worth it.

Watching A Play, a Pie and a Pint, BBC Scotland Celebrating Scotland's most-loved lunchtime theatre from the splendid Oran Nor, Glasgow.
Chic Murray: A Funny Place for a Window saw this before but a great, funny hour that flew in.

Cheers Roy, Mike and Chic.

20200928_222149.jpg

BIG G

Last edited:

made some myself recently which was pretty good but a lot of work. What I’d give to be wandering doon the walk wi a fish supper.

Give my left one for a deep fried pizza wi chips, drooned in broon sauce. Being a greedy bastard I'd throw egg fried rice with curry sauce.

You must have had a good few bags of chips at the long gone fish and chip shop that used to be on the left hand side walking from ER towards the Walk, at Albert Street/Elliot Steet Colin.

BIG G

You must have had a good few bags of chips at the long gone fish and chip shop that used to be on the left hand side walking from ER towards the Walk, at Albert Street/Elliot Steet Colin.

BIG G
Marias!

indeed I did, but much preferred Mieles on Easter Road

Washed down with a very nice Rioja

Attachments

• 20201001_215719.jpg
    20201001_215719.jpg
    225.7 KB · Views: 14
Got my mum to get the popcorn maker out.Best idea I’ve had in ages.Watching reruns of Strictly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prawn tacos earlier

Drinking non alcoholic IPA now and eating Bombay mix , watching a live gig online by Edinburgh boy Withered Hand

Spanish chicken casserole, shiraz and the excellent Spike Lee Da 5 Bloods movie on Netflix.

rare venture out into trumpet land tonight for me and her indoors.
bottle of Pinot with a lovely trio of appetizers, crab cakes, bruschetta, and deviled eggs.
cappuccino and shared two desserts, Tiramisù and carrot cake.
barry night. masks on and social distance, place had it under control.
good to get out.
Atlanta YLT.

Doing the weekly food shop tomorrow so not much in the hoose.
Scottie brand oven chips,mexican salsa,pepperoni,chorizo covered in grated mature cheddar.
Very tasty,washed down with Tempest Long white cloud IPA

Spaghetti bolognese, pint of water

Weekend off the peeve

This thread has been viewed 258630 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50