What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

tricky

VIP Member
Registered
slow cooked thai beef curry for tea it was decent, beef shin from butchers in junction strasse

wee delivery from 12 Triangles at lunchtime so had a large sausage roll, potato dauphinois pie and broon sauce

GORDONSMITH7

Admin
Registered
Carajillo for breakfast, well two actually.
My beer gadget Fizzics Draftpour arrived from the USA today so had to experiment with various bottles, cans and beer types. The appliance of science can be pleasant.

BIG G

GORDONSMITH7

Admin
Registered
Late supper. Vegetable Pathia, lemon boiled rice and Peshwari nan from Shapla, Easter Road, courtesy of Dunfermline Athletic and bet365.

Washed down with this....The glass without nitro foam, poured straight from the bottle, did not go to waste.

20201120_190312.jpg

20201120_185659.jpg

I saw Matt McGinn back in the day and if you listen carefully his backing back then was Billy Connolly on banjo and Tam Harvey guitar. The man who eat the biled ham raw. Brilliant.

BIG G

Admin
Legend
VIP Member
Registered
Carajillo for breakfast, well two actually.
My beer gadget Fizzics Draftpour arrived from the USA today so had to experiment with various bottles, cans and beer types. The appliance of science can be pleasant.

BIG G

What do you think of the Carajillo, nice eh?

GORDONSMITH7

Admin
Registered
Tea time. Large bowl of Bubble and Squeak, broom sauce, half a baquette.

Listening to various stuff on Amazon Music.

Drinking Aryan Blonde, ....erm sorry Arran Blonde 5% ABV

20201121_193411.jpg

20201121_193605.jpg

BIG G

GORDONSMITH7

Admin
Registered
Breakfast, carajillo and a big yawn.

Lunch time, tomato and cucumber sandwich on half baguette.

Elvis Juice. Chilling listening to Andy Williams, Matt Monro, Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin etc.

20201122_125914.jpg

BIG G

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
Legend
VIP Member
Registered
I made a chicken casserole with leeks, carrots, parsnips and gravy, sliced roat tatties, more carrots and a crusty loaf for mopping up, wine and Paul O'Grady on in the background.
Grub is top notch.
That nasally whining voice would gimme the dry boak though.
Can’t stand the man.

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£130.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage Visit Hibs Picks