• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

4 Episodes in on once upon a time in Northern Ireland.

Very well put together
Have you seen this channel on Yatube?

A Troubled Land

There's 194 videos about over the water. And they cover both sides involved.

Reactions: JFP
Have you seen this channel on Yatube?

A Troubled Land

There's 194 videos about over the water. And they cover both sides involved.

I've watched a fair few over the years on YouTube covering both sides
But will take a look 👍

Small but deadly. The amount of youngsters in some of the photies who are now dead is shocking.

Small but deadly. The amount of youngsters in some of the photies who are now dead is shocking.
I've had the WhatsApp from the gang attack in Glasgow last week

Grim

I've watched a fair few over the years on YouTube covering both sides
But will take a look 👍
There's some really good stuff. With all the paramilitary goings on sometimes it's easy to forget that there are civilian murders taking place.

I've watched a fair few of them.

Reactions: JFP
Remember when the weege got the commonwealth games?

Before they got the nod Canada wanted to host them.

So a TV crew from a national broadcaster visited the weege and made a short documentary about how violent the weege is.

This was shown coast to coast in Canada....

The Feral Boys Of Glasgow.

So what were you eating?

So what were you eating?
Me? Strawberries

Chocolate biscuits and black coffee,Escape to the Country.

Hula Hoop rolls, black coffee.

Eating spring rolls, drinking Thai rum, sitting with the missus watching gay pride march from the bar.

Eating spring rolls, drinking Thai rum, sitting with the missus watching gay pride march from the bar.
"Get aat of moy puuuuuub!" 🤭

"Get aat of moy puuuuuub!" 🤭
There's no escape so just as well sitting here 😉

Beef Stroganoff with sautéed potatoes, Pinot Grigot , Speedway Grand Prix from Germany

Brussel's Pate on Wholemeal Bread,a Black Coffee.Annika.

Been a long day.
Eating the remnants of a buffet,drinking Joker IPA and 19 crimes and watching the last episode of the excellent For her sins

Eating spinach and feta filo pie with salad and a nice California Pinot Noir.
Now drinking Torres 10 year old brandy and watching Puss in Boots.

Had Sea Bream fried in Garlic Butter with jersey royals and steamed veg earlier, drinking Irn Bru now , watching Spy in the ocean on the Iplayer

Had hot smoked salmon with rice, asparagus and dill washed down with Kiwi Sauvignon Blanc.
Watching Elton John singing Goodbye Yellow Brick Road and drinking Johnny Black.

Fusion dinner tonight,have a new gf pizza base recipe.
Italian Mutti pizza sauce,buffalo mozzarella,iberian chorizo,spicy German sausage,scottish smoked sausage and Mexican jalapenos.
Watching Before we die,drinking Chillax beer with the usual 19 crimes chaser

The wee Chinese bloke just rustled up a lovely ribeye steak with a baked tattie and corn on the Cobb. All cooked magnificently on the outdoor grill.
Got a wee Atlanta IPA on the go but also have a cheeky wee Pinot just waiting to be uncorked.
About to check the Telly to find a nice movie for me and the gorgeous Mrs B to tune into.
Sometimes wonder why I left Leith.

The wee Chinese bloke just rustled up a lovely ribeye steak with a baked tattie and corn on the Cobb. ....
An odd but compelling and lifelong fantasy of actually owning an Asian slave?

An odd but compelling and lifelong fantasy of actually owning an Asian slave?
Nope

The steaks then?

The wee Chinese bloke just rustled up a lovely ribeye steak with a baked tattie and corn on the Cobb. All cooked magnificently on the outdoor grill.
Got a wee Atlanta IPA on the go but also have a cheeky wee Pinot just waiting to be uncorked.
About to check the Telly to find a nice movie for me and the gorgeous Mrs B to tune into.
@Doc Shrink the tourist has picked up some Scottish phrases.

I am making a chicken jalfrezi. Missus 1875 is on another diet, but will no doubt want a wee bit of the ruby when its done, Wine and Radio 2.

Just had a sirloin steak, came roond the corner and San Miguel is €1.60. Could be here for a while. Oh and Tony Hadley beltin oot Gold. Sounds about right.

Eating Nachos
Drinking Aberfeldy 12 year old
Watching The Witcher series 3

Eating Nachos
Drinking Aberfeldy 12 year old
Watching The Witcher series 3

2 out of three ain't bad (1st one is a non starter imo)

Had a steak, mashed potatoes and washed down with a Michelada

1000008849.jpg

Square sausage and chopped pork, on 2 Fergies rolls, glass of milk and watching the news until I conk oot.

2 out of three ain't bad (1st one is a non starter imo).
Surely it must be if Rancho did it in that order!

BIG G

Last night pre big game today, pints of freezing cold cruzcampo, sea bass in garlic for @Doc Shrink and Chiperones for me. Beautiful.

Attachments

• IMG_5782.jpeg
    IMG_5782.jpeg
    324.4 KB · Views: 17
Last night pre big game today, pints of freezing cold cruzcampo, sea bass in garlic for @Doc Shrink and Chiperones for me. Beautiful.
Stop rubbing it in that we huvnae signed Fish yet:gigglle:

Eating tesco slow roasted tomato and mozzarella baws,drinking the excellent Joker ipa and watching The Covenant

A sausage roll.

Cup of tea.

Watching a bit news whilst waiting on my mate to go to graft who was going to be at mine for 7 bells tsk

A couple of Abernethy's a black coffee.Swiatek v Svitolina.

Tea and a french loaf piece on butter and jam, stressily lookin at my pc screen as the mysteries of .htaccess files are (nearly) not revealed to me in the face of an expiring deadline.

Jist another day really.

Steamed white fish with ginger, garlic and some Thai herbs I don't know the name of. Cheap Aussie red wine out a 5l box.
Watching a Bob Mortimer "would I lie to you" compilation on youtube. Haven't laughed so much in ages.

Steamed white fish with ginger, garlic and some Thai herbs I don't know the name of. Cheap Aussie red wine out a 5l box.
Watching a Bob Mortimer "would I lie to you" compilation on youtube. Haven't laughed so much in ages.
Good eh on WILTY the Mort 🤣

This thread has been viewed 258521 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50