What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

GORDONSMITH7

Admin
Registered
Tea time.
Today the Tofu press was out. Pressed a block, sliced the much thinner waterless block. Half slices fried in seasoned olive oil. Shed load of various greens added and stir fried.

A can of this stuff. Brewdog V Evil Twin collaboration Roaster Coaster Nitro Vietnamese Coffee Imperial Stout. 9.0 % ABV. £3.50 In Tesco. Not from Brewdog Scottish brewery but the USA, fair enough on price. It is absolutely brilliant.

20201117_233720.jpg

20201117_233900.jpg

BIG G

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
Legend
VIP Member
Registered
Coeliac party food tapas.
Jalapeno poppers,ham and cheese crockettes and mozzarella and red pepper fritters.Fierce beer Split shift IPA.
Watching the Undoing

southfieldhibby

Legend
VIP Member
Registered
I've not got a pizza oven, but I've got a weber BBQ and I bought a pizza stone that goes in the middle. Bit of a faff truth being told, but when I do bother it's pretty tasty.

Tonights tea is a top ten favourite, my wifes Goan fish curry.

Admin
Legend
VIP Member
Registered
I am eating a packet of cheesy ingin crisps and drinking a glass of diluting orange, listening to Elvis Costello whilst working.

GORDONSMITH7

Admin
Registered
Lunch time. Finished household chores so at One decided to go back in time. DVDs of Saturday Night and Sunday Morning, This Sporting Life and Look Back in Anger. Poured a large one of these retro bad boys.

20201119_154330.jpg

20201119_154407.jpg

I have never had brandy and Babycham before but your only young once . I do know my mother drank it occasionally in the 60's and that if you went up the toon and you asked a girl what she was drinking and the reply was Brandy and Babycham, you new it was going to be an expensive night, invariably going hame with nowt but an empty wallet for your troubles.

I also think that Shrink looks fab in the bow tie, black jacket with white piping.

I get the irony of the name of my splendid Spanish brandy.

BIG G

Admin
Legend
VIP Member
Registered
Lunch time. Finished household chores so at One decided to go back in time. DVDs of Saturday Night and Sunday Morning, This Sporting Life and Look Back in Anger. Poured a large one of these retro bad boys.

View attachment 3765

View attachment 3766

I have never had brandy and Babycham before but your only young once . I do know my mother drank it occasionally in the 60's and that if you went up the toon and you asked a girl what she was drinking and the reply was Brandy and Babycham, you new it was going to be an expensive night, invariably going hame with nowt but an empty wallet for your troubles.

I also think that Shrink looks fab in the bow tie, black jacket with white piping.

I get the irony of the name of my splendid Spanish brandy.

BIG G

I only ever drink Soberano in Spain, usually in a double expresso, which is called a carajillo. Disnae taste the same here I find?

GORDONSMITH7

Admin
Registered
I only ever drink Soberano in Spain, usually in a double expresso, which is called a carajillo. Disnae taste the same here I find?
Wouldnae know M. Of all the journeys to Spain/Balearics/ Canaries over the past decades I have never drank Brandy. When ordering beer the other day decided, to retro a bit. On looking at Brandy for Brandy and Babycham, the superior Conjac, whatever that means, was prohibitively priced compared to it. To me it does not matter one iota which brand of spirit is used in any drink with a mixer. I have a relative who only drinks Grey Goose vodka, then fires in cola. Mental.
Thanks for the Carajillo heads up. 2 shots of Italian bean to cup and a shot of Soberano the morn.

BIG G

barney

Atlanta Hibs Radge
VIP Member
Registered
Wee sirloin number on the grill.
Got some Mac n cheese fi the local bbq shop. Their specialty.
Wee side salad and a bottle o bread n butter Pinot.
Chocolate cake and ice cream to follow.
Just what I’ve always wanted

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
Legend
VIP Member
Registered
Wee sirloin number on the grill.
Got some Mac n cheese fi the local bbq shop. Their specialty.
Wee side salad and a bottle o bread n butter Pinot.
Chocolate cake and ice cream to follow.
Just what I’ve always wanted

C**t
Now I've got that song stuck in my head

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£130.00
This donation drive ends in