What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

Admin
Legend
VIP Member
Registered
Its Burger night out here in wild West Lothian, I am on a chilli low fat burger from Aldi, topped with cheddar, chilli and tomato jam, dijon mustard, iceberg lettuce and a rasher of bacon on a broiche bun. Mrs 1875 is having a vegan bean burger, nae bun, nae mustard, nae chilli jam, nae bacon, but lettuce, tomato and sliced polish gherkins. Shiraz opened, thinking of watching the Jojo Rabbit movie?

Beagle

Donator
VIP Member
Registered
Pepperoni pizza from the local chippy and a Burdizzo Chianti from Asda. Watching that fuckin dancing show 😭

barney

Atlanta Hibs Radge
VIP Member
Registered
Its Burger night out here in wild West Lothian, I am on a chilli low fat burger from Aldi, topped with cheddar, chilli and tomato jam, dijon mustard, iceberg lettuce and a rasher of bacon on a broiche bun. Mrs 1875 is having a vegan bean burger, nae bun, nae mustard, nae chilli jam, nae bacon, but lettuce, tomato and sliced polish gherkins. Shiraz opened, thinking of watching the Jojo Rabbit movie?
started that movie....stopped after 10 mins.....good luck

barney

Atlanta Hibs Radge
VIP Member
Registered
Back on the grill tonight. glorious day here in ATL.
Golf this morning. Now marinating a couple of delicious NY Strips to be served with a fully loaded baked potato and a side of corn. Wee Tiramisu for afters. Been on the Sweetwater IPA but have a cheeky wee Bread and Butter Pinot quietly breathing as I type. Listening to the one and only TMDR.

GORDONSMITH7

Admin
Registered
Morrisons Vegan pizza. Added slices of vine toms, sliced Spanish olives,drizzle olive oil. Half for game starting, half for half time.

Splendid beer poured.

20201114_202034.jpg

Get it.

Anyway Mon the Cabbage.

Main bet and two sides on.

BIG G

tricky

VIP Member
Registered
Watched Scotland game and Hibs game, getting sick of watching games on the box, shan streams etc, in a normal year would have gone to Belgrade and Slovakia for the games

Salmon, brocolli, peas, tatties for tea, a few cans of Guinness

Going to watch first episode of Small Axe at 9pm

Beagle

Donator
VIP Member
Registered
Made Greek style Pastitsio for dinner, some instantly forgettable white wine that the in laws sent up and now suffering another of the wife’s shows recorded on the sky box.

Admin
Legend
VIP Member
Registered
Cooked Spanish chicken casserole with chicken, wee tatties, sliced red peppers, cherry tomatoes, red onion, sliced chorizo, served with green beans fried in olive oil and garlic, a dash of vino tinto, and a healer of seeded loaf to mop it up, drinking Shira, as I am off the morn, radio on, Many Rivers to Cross playing on Magic Soul, reckon I will pass out before I watch a full show of anything on the telly, getting the beads from Mrs 1875?

GORDONSMITH7

Admin
Registered
For supper I had a shamefully large slice of LAZYDAY glutton, milk, egg free triple layer chocolate sponge, covered in hot Alpro custard. Double Italian bean to cup espresso.

Watched a spended BBC4 documentary about Ronnie Scott's Jazz club. Ella Fitzgerald at Ronnie Scott's 1974 on now. Heaven. Sax giant's from the BBC Archives after this.

What a very pleasant day this has turned out.

BIG G

AG1337

VIP Member
Registered
Any bouncers have a pizza oven? Looking at the Onni Fyra range with a preference for wood or charcoal fuelled.

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
VIP Member
Registered
Any bouncers have a pizza oven? Looking at the Onni Fyra range with a preference for wood or charcoal fuelled.

Seen this one. Local company I think.
Must've given Michael Stewart a freebie to publicise his on social media.

Impressive looking bit of kit to my untrained eye.

AG1337

VIP Member
Registered
I came across it whilst browsing for home pizza ovens.

Very good reviews however I am a homemade pizza novice so didn’t really want to splash circa £300 on what might turn out to be garden furniture.

GORDONSMITH7

Admin
Registered

Aye, when I make my own pizza, it's called my cooker , gas fuelled. For that crisp wood smoke taste these fellas are used.

20201116_195121.jpg

£10 For 2

20201116_194517.jpg

£1.80 For 1

Hot oven and a few drops. Perfect.

Save yourself 300 notes amigo.

Don't forget too.....

BIG G

Latest Posts

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?