What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Legend
Heard the Sun Inn is good, never been.

Erdinger or adnams ghost ship mainly, tried a few others, the Fine Wine shop in porty has a few which are ok including one by tempest brewery.
Ended up on the real beers at the weekend..

Veg chilli and a baked tattie tonight
Aye it’s very good, not a lot of variety with their offer menu but it was decent. I’m no sure I’d get they beers in a boozer but I’ll keep them in mind next time I’m the designated driver.

tricky

VIP Member
Aye it’s very good, not a lot of variety with their offer menu but it was decent. I’m no sure I’d get they beers in a boozer but I’ll keep them in mind next time I’m the designated driver.

Aye not sure I could sit and drink alcohol free beers in a pub all night, but a couple in the house been going down alright.

Will maybe try the Sun Inn sometime

tricky

VIP Member
Salmon, brocolli, peas, tatties for tea, can of Guinness

Watching white riot , the rock against racism documentary on Sky Arts, using Southfields log in have never given sky a penny

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
VIP Member
Tap water from 49mlln-times-reused plackie bottle, cheese cracker, Man U in smash n grab special (sp. commentary, góóóóóóllllllllllllll)

Admin
Made a beef stir fry with udon noodles, in spring onion and oyster sauce, a pint of Shiraz, the bounce and Magic Soul, now sticking Borat's latest film on to sit and squirm and laugh at.

Attachments

• DFFB0DF3-95C3-4D69-A3CD-C489E5D1BC0D.jpeg
    DFFB0DF3-95C3-4D69-A3CD-C489E5D1BC0D.jpeg
    227.7 KB · Views: 13

jock3

VIP Member
They actually invented GIANT cheesy Wotsits….. Watching Jason Bourne. Drinking some really crispy Coider, by Aspalls.

Attachments

• Wotsits.jpg
    Wotsits.jpg
    225.1 KB · Views: 12

moathibby

VIP Member
Beans for tea also had a heap of Aldis uncut brown loaf.Keep saying to myself right that’s the last slice then ten minutes later I’m back through to the kitchen.Had a couple of cans of Guinness watching MOTD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

barney

Atlanta Hibs Radge
VIP Member
new york strip with a classic caesar salad. bottle of Josh Cellars Pinot.
white frosting sponge cake and ice cream.
watching some shitey batman type movie. bollocks.

Admin
A lovely rib eye steak on the George Foreman grill for 2 minutes, with pasta and cheese salad, some shitey Morrisons vegan coleslaw (no a patch on Aldi who have stopped selling it), a humungous dollop of dijon mustard, a pint of diluting lemon and a plan to watch a episode or two of Succession where Dundee's Brian Cox plays a Cuntaplist of the first order.

Doing 11 hours work a day atm, so rewarding myself.

Victory to the Miners!!!

Latest Posts

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£70.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage Visit Hibs Picks