What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

tricky

VIP Member
Noodles, prawns, veg and some spicy sauce tonight, water , followed by banana loaf and peppermint tea.

Reading observer food monthly from weekend and the bounce

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
VIP Member
6C98F03E-D7EE-45C5-A458-0A7A59133EA9.jpeg

God bless you all 💋

Admin
I had fish and chips in the County Hotel in Peebles today, washed down with a pint of soda and lime. It was nice. One wee comment, Greene King have bought Belhaven and the twice I have been in what was a Belhaven pub, they have now been Greene King Real ales, but no Belhaven ones, which is a shame.

Attachments

• 6941F360-D70E-4C1A-83EF-C14C3FFD2799.jpeg
    6941F360-D70E-4C1A-83EF-C14C3FFD2799.jpeg
    280.7 KB · Views: 15

barney

Atlanta Hibs Radge
VIP Member
I had fish and chips in the County Hotel in Peebles today, washed down with a pint of soda and lime. It was nice. One wee comment, Greene King have bought Belhaven and the twice I have been in what was a Belhaven pub, they have now been Greene King Real ales, but no Belhaven ones, which is a shame.
I’d give my right hee haw for some quality fish n chips

made some myself recently which was pretty good but a lot of work. What I’d give to be wandering doon the walk wi a fish supper.

Half way through my self imposed two month Newcastle University Diet. A massive thanks, still saluting Professors Roy Taylor and Mike Lean. 1.5 stones lost in weight, one of my drugs for type 2 diabetes eliminated completely and the bugger is now on the run. Hard going but will be worth it.

Watching A Play, a Pie and a Pint, BBC Scotland Celebrating Scotland's most-loved lunchtime theatre from the splendid Oran Nor, Glasgow.
Chic Murray: A Funny Place for a Window saw this before but a great, funny hour that flew in.

Cheers Roy, Mike and Chic.

20200928_222149.jpg

BIG G

Last edited:
I’d give my right hee haw for some quality fish n chips

made some myself recently which was pretty good but a lot of work. What I’d give to be wandering doon the walk wi a fish supper.
You must have had a good few bags of chips at the long gone fish and chip shop that used to be on the left hand side walking from ER towards the Walk, at Albert Street/Elliot Steet Colin.

BIG G

moathibby

VIP Member
Got my mum to get the popcorn maker out.Best idea I’ve had in ages.Watching reruns of Strictly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

barney

Atlanta Hibs Radge
VIP Member
rare venture out into trumpet land tonight for me and her indoors.
bottle of Pinot with a lovely trio of appetizers, crab cakes, bruschetta, and deviled eggs.
cappuccino and shared two desserts, Tiramisù and carrot cake.
barry night. masks on and social distance, place had it under control.
good to get out.
Atlanta YLT.

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
Legend
Doing the weekly food shop tomorrow so not much in the hoose.
Scottie brand oven chips,mexican salsa,pepperoni,chorizo covered in grated mature cheddar.
Very tasty,washed down with Tempest Long white cloud IPA

Latest Posts

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£70.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage Visit Hibs Picks