What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

Daddy 'O' Hibee

The Hibee Radge
Legend
After the Hibs game had my lamb Balti, done on the slow cooker, went out to the garden later, put the garden metal fire on, lovely. Drank a half bottle of Bowmore Legend Islay malt, my wife guzzled her gin and we watched the stars. Back up lying in my man cave bed reading the Bounce, overheated heid with the alcohol. Hibees ya bass. Ate a bag of marshmallows, stuffed melted ones between two chocolate digestives.

Admin
Made a chicken casserole for me and Mrs 1875, slurped a couple of Savannah ciders and just watched the Hibs game again on Sportscene.

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
VIP Member
Just ended a (Big G inspired) 13 day vegetarian experience. After a 3 day bender in York a few weeks back went on a he@lth kick to recover.

Plenty good salads, Quorn replacement meals and avoiding carbs as much as possible.

Today I had responsibly sourced Foie Gras but sliced it thin as fuk and ate it on a bed of Peruvian Puy lentils listening to Erasure so might even be able to claim it as Vegan friendly??

Day 16 off the peeve. Expect to see the year out.

All the best Sweeties x

Admin
Mrs S birthday so first day out in town since Sauzee knows when? Walked about Leith and town, superb lunch of green bean soup and a chourico pastry for lunch in Casa Amica on Leith Walk, beers in various locations then superb tapas in Cafe Andaluz on George IV Bridge. Calamari, mussels, MallorcaN salad, andalucian salad, deep fried prawns and lamb chops plus a few cervezas. Superb. Will be back next year!

tricky

VIP Member
Mrs S birthday so first day out in town since Sauzee knows when? Walked about Leith and town, superb lunch of green bean soup and a chourico pastry for lunch in Casa Amica on Leith Walk, beers in various locations then superb tapas in Cafe Andaluz on George IV Bridge. Calamari, mussels, MallorcaN salad, andalucian salad, deep fried prawns and lamb chops plus a few cervezas. Superb. Will be back next year!

Hope you sampled the pastel di nata in that cafe in Leith Walk, tremendous

Admin
Ribeye steak, seasoned with Worcester Sauce and Steak seasoning, a baked tattie with vegan coleslaw (Morrisons no Aldi and no where near as nice), a glass of Shiraz and Aberdeen Sporting on the radio.

Latest Posts

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£70.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage Visit Hibs Picks