What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Bounce Radge
Battered chicken things, mix of onion leeks garlic peppers in a mushroom sauce, wi boiled tatties topped wi fresh-ground black pepper n salt.

Exxcellent Codici Masserie Primitivo red from Puglio, 13.5%, fúckin steal at 5.99 Euri from local supermarket.

Cze-Sco and Ned-Ita on sep screens. On staycation day 2 of week 2 of three ya bass, yessss!

tricky

Bounce Radge
A very average pasta dish with cheese pepper and olive oil consumed in a hurry couple of hours before playing fives at Porty tonight , watched 2nd half of Scotland game in the Persevere, two pints of Caesar Augustus

barney

Atlanta Hibs Radge
Bounce Radge
On a wee mini vacation at the beach, tybee island. Place is braw. Wee hoose on the beach.staying away fi the trumpet covid bams. Last night my baby made delicious barbecue meatballs served on angel hair pasta. Tonight I’m back on the grill, lovely sirloin steaks with mash potato and corn on the cobb. Pinot uncorked. Weather as delicious as the food. Sitting poolside with the smell of steak in the air.
Bowie on the Amazon echo.

Nothing’s gonna touch you in these golden years.

Atlanta YLT ya bass.

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
Bounce Radge
On a wee mini vacation at the beach, tybee island. Place is braw. Wee hoose on the beach.staying away fi the trumpet covid bams. Last night my baby made delicious barbecue meatballs served on angel hair pasta. Tonight I’m back on the grill, lovely sirloin steaks with mash potato and corn on the cobb. Pinot uncorked. Weather as delicious as the food. Sitting poolside with the smell of steak in the air.
Bowie on the Amazon echo.

Nothing’s gonna touch you in these golden years.

Atlanta YLT ya bass.
Can me and the missus maybe come for dinner some night?

Either that or just shut the fuck up ya jammy *&*^.

barney

Atlanta Hibs Radge
Bounce Radge
Can me and the missus maybe come for dinner some night?

Either that or just shut the fuck up ya jammy *&*^.
Yer welcome over any time shrink.
I’m only saying that cos I know you won’t remember tomorrow 🤣

davhfc

Bounce Radge
Ham and Pineapple pizza, drinking First World Problems IPA, watching redbar radio.

Admin
Since March/ May I have had a house full, my laddies were back from Uni, and I loved it, felt like a wee life bonus having my boys back so long, I wulnae lie. EGB said many years back you shouldnae be pals wi your kids, let me say, he was wrong, its great. The youngest moved back to the Dee, to circles and peh's yesterday, the oldest saw a place in Weej West today, if accepted he will go soon. Tonight, one laddie is on the "hoose lash wi his pals in the Dee", the second is out wi his pals in the toon, I am home with Mrs 1875.

Tea was too much fusille with tomatoes, chilli, pancetta, chopped smoked sausage and olive, two wee tiny pulled pork empinadas and a gallon of shiraz with Radio Scotland on. Melancholy is ma mood.

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
Bounce Radge
Since March/ May I have had a house full, my laddies were back from Uni, and I loved it, felt like a wee life bonus having my boys back so long, I wulnae lie. EGB said many years back you shouldnae be pals wi your kids, let me say, he was wrong, its great. The youngest moved back to the Dee, to circles and peh's yesterday, the oldest saw a place in Weej West today, if accepted he will go soon. Tonight, one laddie is on the "hoose lash wi his pals in the Dee", the second is out wi his pals in the toon, I am home with Mrs 1875.

Tea was too much fusille with tomatoes, chilli, pancetta, chopped smoked sausage and olive, two wee tiny pulled pork empinadas and a gallon of shiraz with Radio Scotland on. Melancholy is ma mood.
EGB was wrong about a lot of things but that was his most glaring

Admin
Made fajitas for the Mrs, a Hungover son and my nephew who I bring up to mine for every game as he is Hibs daft and as some of you will know, normally sits with us at ER andtravels away with me. He complimented me on his tea, Uncle "1875", the fajitas were lovely, as good as McDonalds! :lauff: Thanks, I think, wee man. Now having a glass of red and watching Susan Calman on Skye on the telly.

davhfc

Bounce Radge
Made soup, had a bowl then some salt n shake crisps and started to make a dent in a bottle of Tullibardine, chased down with some gama rays. Watching 1936 flash gordon's on youtube :grinning-smiley-045::grinning-smiley-045:

Admin
Ribeye steak and vegan coleslaw, vegan tattie salad and mustard, wine and the radio. Seek ma back tooth came out eating.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£30.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 19 Years Old