What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Admin
Dinner time big Bowl of Richmond V sausage and mash, homemade onion gravy.

Resonance, Coconut and Chocolate 8% ABV fae De Moersleutel Beer Engineers in Alkmaar.

Was watching Songs of Praise.

BIG G

tricky

Bounce Radge
Listening to Springsteen’s show from radio 2 last night and drinking Schiehallion lager, prawn tacos being prepared

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Admin
Tea time. Breaded garlic mushrooms and tomatoes done in air frier on a spendid crispy baguette from East Coast Cured at the bottom of Restalrig Road. If I ever decided to eat meat again this establishment would be my the first port of call, then a pint in The Bottom Shop next door.

Drinking as recomendid a couple of glasses of this. Next week I will be leaving the spendid craft Dutch beers behind and swap for great Scots ones of which there are plenty.

For the wine suggester amigo and his family and friends.

More best of Scotland, whom I saw and loved 50 years ago and dedicated to my amigo.

20200809_193155.jpg

BIG G

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Admin
Dinner time. Large greek style V cheese salad. Listening to a play on Radio 4.

Old Engine Oil black stout, 6% ABV. Harviestoun Brewery, Alva,Clackmannanshire.

20200810_152836.jpg

20200810_153028.jpg

BIG G

Admin
Stopped in Callander at lunchtime, utilising the 50% off deal. Headed to the Waverley Hotel, it was superb!! Three Salt and Chilli Calamari and one Halloumi satay for starters, followed by Thai Mussels for two of us, two Halloumi Bang Bang Veggie Burgers and a Pulled Pork on a brioche roll, three pints of Lime & Soda, one diet coke and a water, £44!! Best bit, it was superb, excellent quality food, if it had been £88 I would have paid that happily. I would drive all the way up just to go to lunch or dinner.

Now home after a superb week in Benderloch near Oban, we have had a fantastic time, so much to do, great food, 4 days out of 7 were beautiful. I played 90 minutes of beach football last Thursday, no done that since I lived abroad 20 years ago. I go to Spain every year, 2-3 times sometimes. From now on I will be sacrificing at least one of them and spending a week in this beautiful wee country of ours.

Drinking red as I enjoy the last few days of my break from work.

Content.

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Admin
Dinner time. 2 rounds of Bute Island mature Sheese sandwiches , picalilli on one, sweet pickle on the other. Cairngorm Black Gold, Avimore.

20200811_163819.jpg

BIG G

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Bounce Radge
Mixed kebab wrap and penne carbonara.

Got tucked into the beer and vino yday and feeling rough as fuk.

All the best
X

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Admin
Tea time, following the game, meal ordered from the splendid Shapla in Easter Road.

Birds and Bees IPA from Williams Brothers fae Alva.

20200811_152609.jpg

BIG G

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Admin
Lunch time. Chunky hummus on Jacobs Crackers.
Another fine beer from William Brothers

20200812_125427.jpg

BIG G

Admin
Teriyaki Chicken with rice for the tribe and the same but with vegan coleslaw and tattie salad for me. Our resident veggie is on a feta, tomato and spinach tartlet with salad, a glass of Shiraz and the fitba on the radio.

EA2007

Bounce Radge
Is that shit brewed by badly dressed hipsters who seriously need a boot in the balls to bring them back to the real world?

EA2007

Bounce Radge
they all have beards if that helps.
That’s a given. Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for local businesses widening the (decent) beer choices and have spent 💰 at Bellfield, Stewart and a few others BUT this fad of “goofy” names is a bit OTT

Reminds me of that character Bob Mortimer does. How many of these helmets have folk encountered in the office project environment. “Reaching out” to c@nts and thanking people “so much”!!

Twitter link for those who can access

barney

Atlanta Hibs Radge
Bounce Radge
That’s a given. Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for local businesses widening the (decent) beer choices and have spent 💰 at Bellfield, Stewart and a few others BUT this fad of “goofy” names is a bit OTT

Reminds me of that character Bob Mortimer does. How many of these helmets have folk encountered in the office project environment. “Reaching out” to c@nts and thanking people “so much”!!

Twitter link for those who can access
Bob mortimer
A bigger wankpot than the boys that make the beer.

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Bounce Radge
Bob mortimer
A bigger wankpot than the boys that make the beer.
Bob's a survivor and ungovernable, ad libber extraordinary!

The beer looks good too though. Brewers'll be genuine folk. The managers not so much....

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£81.28
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 19 Years Old