• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

Bottle of white rioja and several Stella during game. Ordered takeaway from Silver Bowl at half time. Guy came shortly after full time by which time a glow of contentedness at the result radiated. Time for more sherbits.
Takeaway in my fridge unopened. Chinese grub for lunch today.

BIG G

Made spicy nacho mince pie,simple to make but tastes amazing,finished a few cans of Hibernian brewed Lawless village with a 19 crimes Uprising chaser(6:50)in Morrisons,now onto a yellow tail Merlot and watching Celebrity Googlebox including Hibby Ian Stirling

Made spicy nacho mince pie,simple to make but tastes amazing,finished a few cans of Hibernian brewed Lawless village with a 19 crimes Uprising chaser(6:50)in Morrisons,now onto a yellow tail Merlot and watching Celebrity Googlebox including Hibby Ian Stirling
Have you tried the 19 Crimes & coffee bottle?
It’s quite weird.
I enjoy a glass of red with an espresso- but it’s er…. unique to have it in the same glass.
Second bottle was fine.

But it always is.

Have you tried the 19 Crimes & coffee bottle?
It’s quite weird.
I enjoy a glass of red with an espresso- but it’s er…. unique to have it in the same glass.
Second bottle was fine.

But it always is.
Aye,it's really nice but it seems to be that only the 2 of us like it

119 pages and I don't think I've contributed to this thread. Every Saturday during this pandemic, while Mrs Jackie has been looking after her mother, I've had steak, chips and mushrooms and I've become bloody expert at it!

That's saved about 60 posts you'd all have got very bored with. :sm113:

Anyway, enough about me. I only really dropped in to post this link about eating and drinking in a wee village in Spain as I know a few of us long to be in new and favourite Spanish tavernas in hidden away places and this made me think of a few.

119 pages and I don't think I've contributed to this thread. Every Saturday during this pandemic, while Mrs Jackie has been looking after her mother, I've had steak, chips and mushrooms and I've become bloody expert at it!

That's saved about 60 posts you'd all have got very bored with. :sm113:

Anyway, enough about me. I only really dropped in to post this link about eating and drinking in a wee village in Spain as I know a few of us long to be in new and favourite Spanish tavernas in hidden away places and this made me think of a few.

Sigh. I miss Spain.

I am having a couple of low salt bacon rolls, with broon sauce ma cup of coffee and catching up on the bounce after falling asleep at 9pm and sleeping right through to 10.30am.

Reactions: Zab
Grilled salt and chilli chicken, Indonesian satay sauce, vegan coleslaw and tattie salad, a decent bottle of Argentinian Merlot, the bounce and Radio Scotland on the wireless.

Co op haddock with chips,mushy peas, beetroot and broon sauce.
Drinking Yellowtail Malbec

Co op haddock with chips,mushy peas, beetroot and broon sauce.
Drinking Yellowtail Malbec
Chops all a-slaver. You wouldnae believe how long it is since I had fish n chips.

Or steak pie supper to be honest.

Chops all a-slaver. You wouldnae believe how long it is since I had fish n chips.

You not got Ned-Mid over there?

going up to new york next month to see ricky gervais at the garden.......just found out they have a 'real' chippy in new york....does a haddock supper. cannae wait.

going up to new york next month to see ricky gervais at the garden.....just found out they have a 'real' chippy in new york....does a haddock supper. cannae wait.
Ye'll need it to recover from that clapped-out old relic comedian 😃

I
Ye'll need it to recover from that clapped-out old relic comedian 😃
I like his work.
Not that it matters.
It’s chippy time.
And any excuse to have a couple of days on the lash in New York is fine for me.

I

I like his work.
Not that it matters.
It’s chippy time.
And any excuse to have a couple of days on the lash in New York is fine for me.
I couldnae resist it :)

Enjoy the Big A and have a coupla martinis for me (whatever they are!)

Enjoying a cold Michelada while waiting for dinner 🇲🇽PXL_20210702_003824945.jpg

Enjoying a cold Michelada while waiting for dinner 🇲🇽View attachment 5243
Never heard of that. Looks sweet as fcuk and my teeth hurt just thinking about drinking it.
Then I googled it.

Wouldnae mind one or three of these bad boys.

Those micheladas do sound decent, had to look it up too

Never heard of that. Looks sweet as fcuk and my teeth hurt just thinking about drinking it.
Then I googled it.

Wouldnae mind one or three of these bad boys.

Never heard of it either. Was in Mexico on holiday and asked the barman for something Mexican. Boom! I was sold.

Never heard of it either. Was in Mexico on holiday and asked the barman for something Mexican. Boom! I was sold.

I did exactly the same thing when I was there about 4 years ago!

Cheeky fcuker gave me a cactus.

I did exactly the same thing when I was there about 4 years ago!

Cheeky fcuker gave me a cactus.
Prick for a prick😀

Prick for a prick😀
You wouldn’t say that to my fish.

You wouldn’t say that to my fish.
I would cause it would forget after 3 seconds

Homemade GF pizza base,Mexican salsa,mozzarella, smoked sausage,mushrooms and hunners of spicy Italian seasoning.
19 crimes Uprising finished and onto yellowtail Malbec.
Watching Millwall v Ukraine

Few cans of schiehallion tonight and cheese and crackers

spicy rice earlier after a few pints in the Persevere at tea time.

Cream cheese wrapped in Serrano ham, vino tinto and the Tour de France on the telly.

chicken wings and drumsticks on the grill. Wonderful corn, onion, cucumber, and bean salad on the side. Corn on the cob slow cooked on the grill. Lovely bottle of Erath Pinot. watching Bowie Glass Spider Tour. marvelous.

Been at the stove awe day. Made soup wi stuff fi ma garden, courgette, peppers, garlic. Added a leek and spuds to thicken... Quality 👌. Then made a chicken pie, which will go in the oven soon, wi new spuuds and green beans. Currently making a strawberry tart, strawbs fi garden, with meringue and strawberry coullis 🍓😋

Spanish chicken casserole with red wine, paprika, red and green peppers, red onions and chorizo, with baked peppers, tomato, courgette and onion, was baking some part baked crusty rolls for dooking in the juice of the casserole but when I read the packet they had gone out of date in March. Slurping Yellow Tail Shiraz and listening to the wireless whilst reading the bounce.

Salmon, brocolli, green beans, peas, roast tatties followed by some cherries, a peppermint tea and a cadburys cream egg

Pasta,chilli smoked sausage,fresh jalapenos,chorizo and tomato sauce with loads of fresh basil.
Gf peroni and yellowtail merlot.
Watching Jack Ryan on prime

Saw a seagull dive bomb a cat earlier - scary

Top post Jock.

These last few days there has been something in my mum's household. My mum, my sister and I were coming out of Lidl when we spotted two boxes near the door full of 'past their best' food. A decent sized box for £1.50. So we swithered but ended up getting one. So it had courgettes, it had broccoli, these Chinese vegetables pac choi or whatever they're called and about 20 pears, a lettuce, satsumas, apricots. So my mum's stewed pears, eaten pears ,has pears left, she's given me a broccoli ,and I'll take pears away with me. So we're going to have a bit of a strange diet in order to make this box of food worth it.

@Dub
Oh he'll be raging

• Haha
Reactions: Dub
Had kedgeree for the first time in ages last night, was decent. Watched a couple of episodes of a Sky documentary on the drug trade and it’s affects on Liverpool, worth a look I think

Last night I had a huge plate of beef stew with new charlotte potatoes. Earlier on in the day I had a bowl of cornflakes. And a large cappuccino in Costa in Ocean Terminal. Depressed to see how many empty units are now in OT. Its a centre I enjoy walking around. Always spacious. Freedom for wee guy to run about as it's pissing down outside. Watched episode 4 of Dogs in Berlin. Not so sure if it's kind of quite good or farcical....

Last night I had a huge plate of beef stew with new charlotte potatoes. Earlier on in the day I had a bowl of cornflakes. And a large cappuccino in Costa in Ocean Terminal. Depressed to see how many empty units are now in OT. Its a centre I enjoy walking around. Always spacious. Freedom for wee guy to run about as it's pissing down outside. Watched episode 4 of Dogs in Berlin. Not so sure if it's kind of quite good or farcical....
As far as shopping complexes go it's not the worst. Half of it getting knocked down I see...

As far as shopping complexes go it's not the worst. Half of it getting knocked down I see...
I think OT has always had a difficulty getting retailers in. You wonder what it's future will look like. Maybe more of a entertainment hub?

I think OT has always had a difficulty getting retailers in. You wonder what it's future will look like. Maybe more of a entertainment hub?

Would probably be much better off as an entertainment hub. There’s probably scope to expand the cinema, could get a bowling alley or something in there, soft play for the kids.

Would probably be much better off as an entertainment hub. There’s probably scope to expand the cinema, could get a bowling alley or something in there, soft play for the kids.
There's soft play but it's closed.

This thread has been viewed 254893 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back