What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

Admin
Making spanish style chicken casserole with chorizo, paprika, vino tinto, peppers, red onions and tomatoes, served with roast tatties, baked med veg and garlic green beans, glass of Clara, which is spanish shandy, lager with cloudy lemonade, got the radio and reading the bounce after my first trip to the clothes shops in 4 months in advance of my two laddies birthdays over the next fortnight, some good deals on.

barney

Atlanta Hibs Radge
Bounce Radge
Recently upgraded the outdoor grill. Been Al Fresco ever since.
last night was a beautiful Ribeye steak, with onion salad and mashed potatoes.
Wee Sweetwater IPA while cooking and a large 'Bread and Butter' Pinot Noir while hecking.
Ice Cream and Chocolate Chip Cookie for afters.
brawsome.
Tonight is a rack of St. Louis Style Ribs, home made potato salad & a side of mixed veg.
tanning the reminder o the Pinot.
someones gotta do it.

living as I do amongst the Trumper COVID bammers, I've nae choice but to hunker doon.
could fair murder a pint o best in the Harp n Castle.

rewatching the Sopranos. Season 1 - vintage.

Last edited:

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Admin
Brunch 2 x bowls of homemade French onion soup, small malted baton.
2 scoops of delicious Swedish Glace Soy Dairy Free Vanilla ice cream.

20200718_144416.jpg

Tea time was two fat wraps filled with fried Tofu, avacado, chopped spring onion and drizzle of sweet chilli sauce.

Been listening to classic Motown,Soul and Blues since morning till now.

Bread baked also 4 potato, onion and V cheese pasties. Washing hung out and back in. 'Great Scot' Scotch Broth Mix steeping 8-12 hrs overnight in preperation for tomorrow.

Quaffing ale.

20200719_182458.jpg

BIG G

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Bounce Radge
Big G inspired Vegan Spanakopita Triangle Spinach and Herb Pie from Greek Bakery in Bread street.

Worked with a lot of “Bubbles” not so long back and plenty of Greek Gaffs popping up in different parts of the toon and well worth a try.

Also got some top notch filled Bross bagels and gave a couple of slices of Simon Howie vegan sausage to the parentals to see what they old Duffers make of it.

Kind regards
x

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£40.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 19 Years Old