What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

SUPPORT THE SITE!
January Goal: £100.00
Donations so far: £40.00

AG1337

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Wine
ABBA on BBC iplayer
Red wine

Still got a crush on both girls

Goals&Glory

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Watching Swindon Man City accompanied by Kraken Rum with ice and Coker Zero Mixer. Choice of snack is Cool Original Doritos.

Beagle

Donator
Reaction score
Penne with tomato, mascarpone and pancetta and a home made garlic ciabatta. Half a bottle of Valpolicella Ripasso followed by loads of Sambuca. Now watching earlier recordings of today’s Biathlon World Cup from Oberhof on Eurosport

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Reaction score
Ham shank broth I made quickly coming around to realising the crap the diet industry has spouted for years about how meat and fat is bad for you. Supposed to be on keto type diet but too hard leaving all carbs out so just trying to do away with the worst sugary excesses and sticking to food as it should be naturally. Means I'm spending a bit more now but trying to use organic and grass fed meat. Leaving out all that added nitrates and crap

Seem to be eating less but not feeling as hungry while shedding a few pounds

southfieldhibby

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Reaction score
Watched The Alpinist last night, mental. If you enjoyed Free Solo you’ll like this too

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Reaction score
Just had a nice brekkie at the Cuddie Brae, back hame now wi a coffee watchin Ozark series 4

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
Reaction score
Just had a nice brekkie at the Cuddie Brae, back hame now wi a coffee watchin Ozark series 4
Can't wait to watch that!! It's been a long wait.

Last night I finished watching Irvine Welsh's Crime on Britbox. Still can't decide whether it was genius or shite! Douglas Scott though was absolutely brilliant!!

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Reaction score
Can't wait to watch that!! It's been a long wait.

Last night I finished watching Irvine Welsh's Crime on Britbox. Still can't decide whether it was genius or shite! Douglas Scott though was absolutely brilliant!!
Ozark is magic. Watched Crime last week and had the very same thoughts. 😂 Recommend Yellowstone if you huvnae seen it K, also there’s a sorty prequel for Yellowstone called 1883 which is also excellent. Get yi through the covid shite, hope your getting better👍

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here