What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

SUPPORT THE SITE!
January Goal: £100.00
Donations so far: £40.00

Fritz

Legendary Radge
Reaction score
Not eating much.
Seamonsters beer and white wine.
Show about serial killers 😬

GORDONSMITH7

Admin
Reaction score
Woke up at 6.15. Pitch black.Got up thinking there's no way I'll get back to sleep now. Fired intae shower. Big mug of coffee and porridge on. Put telly on and fuck me, dawned that it was back of 6 at night!!
Black coffee, porridge and Indiana Jones. A first . Digital bedside clock turned to 24hr function.

BIG G

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Reaction score
Due to Covid stuff,my mum had the relatives round for a belated Christmas dinner.My lentil soup,3 bird roast,sauteed potatos and parsnip,pigs in blankets, brussel sprouts and cranberry sauce,mum's Christmas Pudding, double cream and brandy butter.Now stuffed.Presents given.Christmas all but over.Yeah hah!

superbam

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
had a belter of a hangover piece yesterday. Smashed up Ritz crackers, cheddar cheese and jalapenos in toasted white bread. Would recommend

Hectorhib

Just A Radge
Reaction score
Not particularly enjoying anything I eat or drink at the moment because of a nasty reflux I developed 3 to 4 weeks ago.
It started after breakast one morning. I began constantly belching/ burping, right up from the stomach. It got worse whenever I began having swallowing difficulties and pain in chest.
I saw the GP before Xmas, who diagnosed nothing but gave me. Omeprazole.
Several people have told me they've had the same problem and were diagnosed as hiatal hernia, and it cleared up with Omeprazole, apart from one person who has it all the time with good and bad days.
It has really knocked me out of sorts, and I'm hoping I'm one of those that the medication clears up.
Anyone on here suffered this problem?
It feels like there's a rat living in my chest cavity

ILHTD

Just A Radge
Reaction score
Not particularly enjoying anything I eat or drink at the moment because of a nasty reflux I developed 3 to 4 weeks ago.
It started after breakast one morning. I began constantly belching/ burping, right up from the stomach. It got worse whenever I began having swallowing difficulties and pain in chest.
I saw the GP before Xmas, who diagnosed nothing but gave me. Omeprazole.
Several people have told me they've had the same problem and were diagnosed as hiatal hernia, and it cleared up with Omeprazole, apart from one person who has it all the time with good and bad days.
It has really knocked me out of sorts, and I'm hoping I'm one of those that the medication clears up.
Anyone on here suffered this problem?
It feels like there's a rat living in my chest cavity
I was on omeprazole daily for nearly 20 years. Went vegan and after around 3 months never needed it again. Get yourself tested to see if you have "helicobacter pylori" a wee beastie which can cause your symptoms. If so you're sorted with some antibiotics. If not join the probably hundreds of thousands of people on long term Omeprazole. The Western diet disnae help.

Tatie

Hamesick Radge
Reaction score
Went to doctor the other day wi same thing, been going on for months. Was taken off omeprazole, which iv been on for ages, and given a bottle of peptac liquid for 2 weeks. Then need to do a joby test to check for bacteria a think. Failing that it's a camera doon the throat 😱

ILHTD

Just A Radge
Reaction score
Went to doctor the other day wi same thing, been going on for months. Was taken off omeprazole, which iv been on for ages, and given a bottle of peptac liquid for 2 weeks. Then need to do a joby test to check for bacteria a think. Failing that it's a camera doon the throat 😱
Get off red meat and all processed food for the two weeks. Try it, much better than the camera I can assure you.

Hectorhib

Just A Radge
Reaction score
I was on omeprazole daily for nearly 20 years. Went vegan and after around 3 months never needed it again. Get yourself tested to see if you have "helicobacter pylori" a wee beastie which can cause your symptoms. If so you're sorted with some antibiotics. If not join the probably hundreds of thousands of people on long term Omeprazole. The Western diet disnae help.
When you speak of Western diet, do you mean eating like a cowboy in the films?

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Reaction score
Sure it's doon the throat?

Tatie

Hamesick Radge
Reaction score
Aye mate. Sure as fuck ain't going anywhere else 🤣

Admin
Reaction score
Cumberland sausage, skin on chips and fried onions in Worcester and hp sauce, jam shed Shiraz and the radio.

jock3

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Just finished watching Anne, about Anne Williams the Hillsborough stadium tragedy campaigner. Desperately sad and still no prosecutions!

Tatie

Hamesick Radge
Reaction score
Just finished watching Anne, about Anne Williams the Hillsborough stadium tragedy campaigner. Desperately sad and still no prosecutions!
Fantastic drama. Such a terrible shame that circumstances ( that hills orgh happened), gave rise to this programme being made 😢

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here