What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

SUPPORT THE SITE!
Sept Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £51.37

sockyboy

Just A Radge
It is only 5 x 25 minutes. Not in the mould of Still Game or Two Doors Down type sitcoms, definatley more leftfield. I thoroughly enjoyed it, so much so that I watched 5 back to back, which I will do again at some point.

BIG G
Cheers, I'll give it a bash.

Admin
As I have been struck down with Covid this last 12 days, I lost my sense of taste and smell about 3 days in. You really cannae taste or smell a thing. I did have two rolls with Honey & Mustard Sausages on them this morning, all I got was a faint taste of HP sauce. Its strange.

On the TV front, if anyone is interested in Spain, I watched Gun City on Netflix the other day, story of corrupt Spanish polis and Catalan anarchists in the 1920's, wisnae bad.

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
As I have been struck down with Covid this last 12 days, I lost my sense of taste and smell about 3 days in. You really cannae taste or smell a thing. I did have two rolls with Honey & Mustard Sausages on them this morning, all I got was a faint taste of HP sauce. Its strange.

On the TV front, if anyone is interested in Spain, I watched Gun City on Netflix the other day, story of corrupt Spanish polis and Catalan anarchists in the 1920's, wisnae bad.
Dunno if they have a stockist in Livi bit Puddledub honey and mustard sausages are the best I've tasted

emerald green

Well-Known Radge
Just hame from a shite day at the office. Half-wits everywhere.

Drinking a coffee and tootin some amnesia crack. Piney aroma. i rate this herb about a 6.5/10......Reading what my fellow hibernian radges and radgettes are up tae on the bounce

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here