What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

Tatie

Hamesick Radge
Chicken and prawn risotto wi home grown spring onions, mushrooms, peppers, cream and parmigiano cheese. Never made it before and gradually adding chicken stock is a pain in the arse, but time will tell. A few westons and jam shed as usual as i cook 🍷

moathibby

Legendary Radge
I'm watching Baptiste, drinking coffee and eating bread and butter. I'm afraid I'm a bit of a breadaholic. There's this particular unsliced loaf I get in Lidl. I have one slice then before I know it I'm back through in the kitchen for more. I've almost finished the whole loaf.

Bofahibee

Well-Known Radge
I have a couple, a Vespa T5 Classic and an LML Star Auto.
I have a GP with a Ralph Saxelby lump - I can't believe how much they've gone up in value - I bought mine at a rally off an Austrian (Stoffi) for £75. I'm about to restore it for the second time in its life.

My first bike was a very beaten up Super 150 which I treated very very badly. I also owned a variety of P Ranges including a nice non-indicator one and my ex had a really nice Rally 200 but once I'd got used to a Lambretta I always found them a bit bouncy.

I actually went to Anderlecht by scooter - sadly on my own.

Admin
I have a GP with a Ralph Saxelby lump - I can't believe how much they've gone up in value - I bought mine at a rally off an Austrian (Stoffi) for £75. I'm about to restore it for the second time in its life.

My first bike was a very beaten up Super 150 which I treated very very badly. I also owned a variety of P Ranges including a nice non-indicator one and my ex had a really nice Rally 200 but once I'd got used to a Lambretta I always found them a bit bouncy.

I actually went to Anderlecht by scooter - sadly on my own.

Great story, I keep saying every time I kick start my T5 it goes up £100!

I have been a Vespa man for near 40 years, the LML started promising but recent wiring issues have driven me to distraction, to the extent I am putting my sorned T5 back on the road.

Bofahibee

Well-Known Radge
Great story, I keep saying every time I kick start my T5 it goes up £100!

I have been a Vespa man for near 40 years, the LML started promising but recent wiring issues have driven me to distraction, to the extent I am putting my sorned T5 back on the road.
I borrowed a T5 to go to Belgium. "A T5 will get you there and get you home again"

tricky

Legendary Radge
Watching High, confessions of an Ibiza drug mule on bbc iplayer it’s pretty good.

drinking staropramen but not much as making 11 a side football comeback tomorrow which won’t be pretty

Admin
Lovers of spanish food, its Spanish Week at Lidl!! Some great stuff, often cheaper here than in Spain!

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Pretty good,never had a reaction.
The base is a rectangle and not that large so being a fat bastard I get 2 of them in the £5 section

I tried a pizza express gf pizza, and it was a bit like cardboard, I do quite like a pizza, but thats the food that made me realise I had to go to the doctors.

Might have a look at pizza hut sometime.
Cheers 👍

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here