What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

southfieldhibby

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
I think OT has always had a difficulty getting retailers in. You wonder what it's future will look like. Maybe more of a entertainment hub?
They really should have built a Hydro type place in the half that's now getting demolished especially with the tram there too. But that would require some ambition from the council.

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge
I think OT has always had a difficulty getting retailers in. You wonder what it's future will look like. Maybe more of a entertainment hub?
When it first opened I was working for Phones4U who had a retail outlet there. Getting sent to work in it was a punishment and we called the Centre the leper colony because nobody went there.

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Got back to my flat and cooked the broccoli etc. Used my food processor for the first time and made some veg soup. I stewed the pears. Had the soup, very nice it was too, about to put on a pizza. Watching an xmen film only spoiled by adverts.

Admin
Chicken Tempura, vegan coleslaw, orzo pasta and chilli noodle salads, a Monday night glass for the excellent Jamshed Shiraz, the wireless on and Godfather of Harlem on later.

Tatie

Hamesick Radge
Chicken Tempura, vegan coleslaw, orzo pasta and chilli noodle salads, a Monday night glass for the excellent Jamshed Shiraz, the wireless on and Godfather of Harlem on later.
Jamshed shiraz is the business mate, £5.50 in Morrisons the now.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here