• Guest, Pickem Week 1 Available Here!

This is a Prize League - To Enter See Here

What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

SUPPORT THE SITE!
July Goal: £100.00
Donations so far: £60.00

barney

Atlanta Hibs Radge
chicken wings and drumsticks on the grill. Wonderful corn, onion, cucumber, and bean salad on the side. Corn on the cob slow cooked on the grill. Lovely bottle of Erath Pinot. watching Bowie Glass Spider Tour. marvelous.

Reactions: Zab

Tatie

Hamesick Radge
Been at the stove awe day. Made soup wi stuff fi ma garden, courgette, peppers, garlic. Added a leek and spuds to thicken... Quality 👌. Then made a chicken pie, which will go in the oven soon, wi new spuuds and green beans. Currently making a strawberry tart, strawbs fi garden, with meringue and strawberry coullis 🍓😋

Admin
Spanish chicken casserole with red wine, paprika, red and green peppers, red onions and chorizo, with baked peppers, tomato, courgette and onion, was baking some part baked crusty rolls for dooking in the juice of the casserole but when I read the packet they had gone out of date in March. Slurping Yellow Tail Shiraz and listening to the wireless whilst reading the bounce.

tricky

Legendary Radge
Salmon, brocolli, green beans, peas, roast tatties followed by some cherries, a peppermint tea and a cadburys cream egg

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
Pasta,chilli smoked sausage,fresh jalapenos,chorizo and tomato sauce with loads of fresh basil.
Gf peroni and yellowtail merlot.
Watching Jack Ryan on prime

moathibby

Legendary Radge
These last few days there has been something in my mum's household. My mum, my sister and I were coming out of Lidl when we spotted two boxes near the door full of 'past their best' food. A decent sized box for £1.50. So we swithered but ended up getting one. So it had courgettes, it had broccoli, these Chinese vegetables pac choi or whatever they're called and about 20 pears, a lettuce, satsumas, apricots. So my mum's stewed pears, eaten pears ,has pears left, she's given me a broccoli ,and I'll take pears away with me. So we're going to have a bit of a strange diet in order to make this box of food worth it.

southfieldhibby

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Had kedgeree for the first time in ages last night, was decent. Watched a couple of episodes of a Sky documentary on the drug trade and it’s affects on Liverpool, worth a look I think

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
Last night I had a huge plate of beef stew with new charlotte potatoes. Earlier on in the day I had a bowl of cornflakes. And a large cappuccino in Costa in Ocean Terminal. Depressed to see how many empty units are now in OT. Its a centre I enjoy walking around. Always spacious. Freedom for wee guy to run about as it's pissing down outside. Watched episode 4 of Dogs in Berlin. Not so sure if it's kind of quite good or farcical....

southfieldhibby

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Last night I had a huge plate of beef stew with new charlotte potatoes. Earlier on in the day I had a bowl of cornflakes. And a large cappuccino in Costa in Ocean Terminal. Depressed to see how many empty units are now in OT. Its a centre I enjoy walking around. Always spacious. Freedom for wee guy to run about as it's pissing down outside. Watched episode 4 of Dogs in Berlin. Not so sure if it's kind of quite good or farcical....
As far as shopping complexes go it's not the worst. Half of it getting knocked down I see...

Smurf

As far as shopping complexes go it's not the worst. Half of it getting knocked down I see...
I think OT has always had a difficulty getting retailers in. You wonder what it's future will look like. Maybe more of a entertainment hub?

Zab

Admin
I think OT has always had a difficulty getting retailers in. You wonder what it's future will look like. Maybe more of a entertainment hub?

Would probably be much better off as an entertainment hub. There’s probably scope to expand the cinema, could get a bowling alley or something in there, soft play for the kids.

Smurf

Would probably be much better off as an entertainment hub. There’s probably scope to expand the cinema, could get a bowling alley or something in there, soft play for the kids.
There's soft play but it's closed.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here