What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00
Bottle of white rioja and several Stella during game. Ordered takeaway from Silver Bowl at half time. Guy came shortly after full time by which time a glow of contentedness at the result radiated. Time for more sherbits.
Takeaway in my fridge unopened. Chinese grub for lunch today.

BIG G

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
Made spicy nacho mince pie,simple to make but tastes amazing,finished a few cans of Hibernian brewed Lawless village with a 19 crimes Uprising chaser(6:50)in Morrisons,now onto a yellow tail Merlot and watching Celebrity Googlebox including Hibby Ian Stirling

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
Made spicy nacho mince pie,simple to make but tastes amazing,finished a few cans of Hibernian brewed Lawless village with a 19 crimes Uprising chaser(6:50)in Morrisons,now onto a yellow tail Merlot and watching Celebrity Googlebox including Hibby Ian Stirling
Have you tried the 19 Crimes & coffee bottle?
It’s quite weird.
I enjoy a glass of red with an espresso- but it’s er…. unique to have it in the same glass.
Second bottle was fine.

But it always is.

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
119 pages and I don't think I've contributed to this thread. Every Saturday during this pandemic, while Mrs Jackie has been looking after her mother, I've had steak, chips and mushrooms and I've become bloody expert at it!

That's saved about 60 posts you'd all have got very bored with. :sm113:

Anyway, enough about me. I only really dropped in to post this link about eating and drinking in a wee village in Spain as I know a few of us long to be in new and favourite Spanish tavernas in hidden away places and this made me think of a few.

Admin
119 pages and I don't think I've contributed to this thread. Every Saturday during this pandemic, while Mrs Jackie has been looking after her mother, I've had steak, chips and mushrooms and I've become bloody expert at it!

That's saved about 60 posts you'd all have got very bored with. :sm113:

Anyway, enough about me. I only really dropped in to post this link about eating and drinking in a wee village in Spain as I know a few of us long to be in new and favourite Spanish tavernas in hidden away places and this made me think of a few.

Sigh. I miss Spain.

I am having a couple of low salt bacon rolls, with broon sauce ma cup of coffee and catching up on the bounce after falling asleep at 9pm and sleeping right through to 10.30am.

Reactions: Zab

SuperTortolano

Legendary Radge
Never heard of that. Looks sweet as fcuk and my teeth hurt just thinking about drinking it.
Then I googled it.

Wouldnae mind one or three of these bad boys.

Never heard of it either. Was in Mexico on holiday and asked the barman for something Mexican. Boom! I was sold.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here