What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

tricky

Legendary Radge
Sportscene, schiehallion, ate a curry earlier on

Watched jack charlton documentary last night it was good

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
Had a very nice homemade pizza last night washes down with a Magners.
Pudding was 19 crimes The Deported,1st time sampling it,a very nice red with a shot of coffee in it.
Brawsome

15 minutes meditation. Then microwaveable baby potatoes and four small sweet corns fae Tesco.
Sunshine streaming through the window so will play some 60's Californian sounds, the Beach boys, Jan and Dean the Surfaris and the likes, up until sun kissed Hibernian do the triple jump and pump in Dumfries. Bottle of chilled La Vieille Ferme awaits kick off.

BIG G

emerald green

Well-Known Radge
Tokin a nice smooth Gelato flower (cali genetics).... a share bag o skittles, cup of decaf coffee and a having a footspa whilst enjoying the bounce, ever thankful Im not a gunt who fancies his sister.

Glorious.

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
I am grilling pork chops marinated in Henderson's Relish and a Spanish seasoning powder, served with some vegan tattie salad that is now back being sold in Aldi, hump day vino after a bastard first day back at work after a few days off, and silence as work made me so irate I cannae settle and relax.
Hendersons(to deliver) relish and Spicy Italian seasoning are my go to seasoning.

emerald green

Well-Known Radge
I am grilling pork chops marinated in Henderson's Relish and a Spanish seasoning powder, served with some vegan tattie salad that is now back being sold in Aldi, hump day vino after a bastard first day back at work after a few days off, and silence as work made me so irate I cannae settle and relax.
had that last week. arsehole colleagues in the main. ruined having easter friday off . brutal

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Had fish supper from St Andrews in Porty yesterday after a day on the beach

We walked down to porty for the same, queue was about 15 people deep so walked along to golden bite instead.
Always liked the couple in there, sure they used to be in leith somewhere before.

tricky

Legendary Radge
We walked down to porty for the same, queue was about 15 people deep so walked along to golden bite instead.
Always liked the couple in there, sure they used to be in leith somewhere before.

Ordered it online for collection yesterday, busy chippy these days

Admin
Drinking Deuchars IPA (Still £1.29 a 500ml bottle in Home Bargains), roasting a 'tasty' flavoured chicken, served with roast tatties, sweetcorn and a mediterranean veg mix of peppers, red onions, courgettes, garlic and tomatoes and have Absolute Radio on who are not 'in mourning' and blasting some decent tunes out.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
April Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £40.00