• Guest, Pickem Week 1 Available Here!

This is a Prize League - To Enter See Here

What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

SUPPORT THE SITE!
July Goal: £100.00
Donations so far: £60.00

Admin
Making rigatoni in a tomato, chilli, pancetta, smoked sausage and garlic sauce, with a glass of Shiraz, with a plan to watch a movie with Mrs 1875.

Aye, I’ve been stocking up regularly but somehow the wine rack keeps coming up empty!

None on the main racks but tonnes on the end on the wooden cases.

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
Making rigatoni in a tomato, chilli, pancetta, smoked sausage and garlic sauce, with a glass of Shiraz, with a plan to watch a movie with Mrs 1875.

None on the main racks but tonnes on the end on the wooden cases.
It’s the rack in my kitchen seems to have a black hole...

Nibbling a Nakd Vegan bar, drinking a large mug of Decadent Decaf Sumatran bean to cup decaffeinated coffee, wishing that I had a couple of KitKat V, which will appear later this year.

1400x-1.jpg

Watching Rebus on UKTV Play. Ad. brakes on UKTV Play last 20-40 seconds max. I like that.

fbvscoela71si7mir72a.jpg

BIG G

Admin
Bells steak pie with puff pastry, peas and broon sauce, a glass of shiraz, fitba on the radio then Everton v Citeh at 8.15 on the telly box.

Zab

Admin
Poached eggs on brown toast for breakfast. Protein bar for lunch. Grilled chicken breast, some rice and salad for tea... Embarking on a much needed fitness kick.

tricky

Legendary Radge
Chilli and rice made with black beans and chorizo

Didn’t watch anything reading book by Harry Pearson about football in north east England, was free with WSC subscription

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
Chilli and rice made with black beans and chorizo

Didn’t watch anything reading book by Harry Pearson about football in north east England, was free with WSC subscription
Well that’s weird.
I subscribed to Women Sucking....

My mistake.

Admin
Friday night is pizza night, chicken and chorizo tonight, a bottle of shrinks recommendation campo viejo reserva and just watched the excellent It’s a Sin.

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
I appreciate most folk think Muse are a bit wanky but just watched their Simulation Theory film/ concert hybrid thing on iPlayer and it's epic. Apparently got released in Imax in August but obviously not many would have got to see it. If they put it in Imax again I'll definitely go.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here