What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

Beagle

Donator
Tonight, I’ll mostly be eating.....
Moussaka (second instalment), oven chips and the Co-op spicy chickpeas. A few GnT as the wine is finished and either watching some pile of shite on telly or I might fire up the PS4

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Vegan Marmite mixed with non vegan spread and non vegan mature chedder on a vegan roll.Seem to be watching match of the day.

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
Made minestrone soup filled with loads of veg and too much pasta.
Drinking irn bru and watching the weans crabitt faces cause the broadband is down

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
Black pepper beef with wild rice and quinoa(latest health issues requires a high fibre diet)
Duara with the usual 19 crimes chaser
Watching the Shooter

Admin
Brekky, one slice of seeded loaf with vegemite and cheddar cheese, one slice with Roses Lime and Lemon marmalade, coffee and staring at the foot plus of snow outside my house!

paigntonhibby

Well-Known Radge
Bowl of porridge for Becky, sliced sausage roll for lunch and Chinese takeaway tonight. Found a butchers in Scotland tae send pies,bridies sliced sausage etc but still cannae get my favourite breakfast, bran scones.

emerald green

Well-Known Radge
Bowl of porridge for Becky, sliced sausage roll for lunch and Chinese takeaway tonight. Found a butchers in Scotland tae send pies,bridies sliced sausage etc but still cannae get my favourite breakfast, bran scones.
I find very few places do a proper bran scone now.... baynes passes muster... just. (maybe Im looking in the wrong places!)

Meant tae be working, but have a rage inside me today - mostly aimed at the pandemic, the snow and the perverts, so with concentration levels almost non existant, Im drinking some earl grey and reading the bounce.

paigntonhibby

Well-Known Radge
I find very few places do a proper bran scone now.... baynes passes muster... just. (maybe Im looking in the wrong places!)

Meant tae be working, but have a rage inside me today - mostly aimed at the pandemic, the snow and the perverts, so with concentration levels almost non existant, Im drinking some earl grey and reading the bounce.
Every time I come up for a game I take back a dozen rounds fae Stories in Leith Walk, got tae be well fired of course. Lovely

tricky

Legendary Radge
Beef madras and rice, still no bevvy since January 2nd, alcohol free beer to wash it down.

Watched 2nd half of those lucky hearts bastards on bbc

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here