What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Carotty veg soup. Then I put the chicken in a casserole dish, added carrots neeps, and parsnips, and added ham stock. Boiled up red-skinned potatoes and made up some Bisto. Had these then some salted caramel ice cream on top of a sponge that my mum made. It was very nice although I would have given the parsnips another five minutes. I think Eastenders was on I wasn't really paying attention.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Shepherds pie, broccoli, peas, bit of mustard

Alcohol free Erdinger..still off it

Listening to hungryheartsevents.com
Erdinger is what I drink - it’s obviously not proper lager but I quite enjoy it. I like jupiler but you need to order that. What do you make of it?

im going to watch Marcella when I get the kids to bed and I’m currently eating

and battered potato slices.

drinking iron bru max.

tricky

Legendary Radge
Erdinger is what I drink - it’s obviously not proper lager but I quite enjoy it. I like jupiler but you need to order that. What do you make of it?

im going to watch Marcella when I get the kids to bed and I’m currently eating

and battered potato slices.

drinking iron bru max.

I like the Erdinger alcohol free with a touch of lemonade, that and Leffe are what I usually get. Dry January now done ( since 2nd ) and trying to keep it going, not like I’ll be missing any nights out..

Curry and samosas tonight

Admin
Been a wee bit under the weather since Saturday, so comfort food now, beans on toast with HP sauce, a pint of diluting apple and about to watch Marcella on the telly.

moathibby

Legendary Radge
At the beginning of the game I was still eating my tea.Icecream.Then at half time Liquorice Allsorts.About 3 cups of coffee.

emerald green

Well-Known Radge
First drink after dry January, Hasseroder Pils from the PD ? Watching Newcastle getting back to losing ways ?
gutting.... thought the toon were turning a corner after a better performance in the leeds defeat, and a really good turnout v the toffees.... glad iv no got access tae BT!

Bruce oot!

HTL

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
First drink after dry January, Hasseroder Pils from the PD ? Watching Newcastle getting back to losing ways ?
2 mates ploughing through the PD kegs now. 1 got those for the first time. A Frankfurt mate said that’s his top Eastern German lager.

Had 3 months off it before a couple of Christmas catch up sessions and will probably do another 3 Jan-Mar until the garden social in spring is back on the cards and I dust the machine down.

Quite a few companies offering different PD pimping ? Custom magnet, “skins” and taps.

This was his Hibs work in progress with writing to be added

A59A63FA-5ECF-40B6-864C-86A897472CDF.jpeg

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
2 mates ploughing through the PD kegs now. 1 got those for the first time. A Frankfurt mate said that’s his top Eastern German lager.

Had 3 months off it before a couple of Christmas catch up sessions and will probably do another 3 Jan-Mar until the garden social in spring is back on the cards and I dust the machine down.

Quite a few companies offering different PD pimping ? Custom magnet, “skins” and taps.

This was his Hibs work in progress with writing to be added

View attachment 4353
Huns in the background

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
Been a wee bit under the weather since Saturday, so comfort food now, beans on toast with HP sauce, a pint of diluting apple and about to watch Marcella on the telly.
I had a wrap version.
A wrap topped with beans n cheese n broon sauce another wrap on top and stuck.in the oven for 15 min

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Home made bread sandwiches with Bacon, cheese and omelette.

Earl Grey Tea, decaf.

Watching my daughter do her schoolwork whilst trying to do my work.

2 X Large spuds Air fried until the skin was crisp and crunchy, knob of Flora plant based butter, vegan coleslaw.

Watched, Weller: Video killed the radio stars. Sky arts.

2 x Pint of Mann's Brown Ale.

20210203_173152.jpg

BIG G

Last edited:

Beagle

Donator
Tonight it was home made Moussaka with thyme roast tatties and green beans washed down with a Piccini Memoro red. Watching Friends re-runs

Admin
Chicken, pasta salad and vegan coleslaw. Pint of bitter lemon and Everton v Leeds on the telly.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here