What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £45.00

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
Packet of crisps. Bottle of Birra Moretti because my Rioja Reserva is done and I didn’t have that bottle in the cupboard I thought I had.
Watching McMafia, quite good.

Had lentil soup with HP, couple slices of Rankines Irish Brown Soda bread. Bowl of air fried Mixed Root Veg Fried about 8. Quaffing Australian beer.

Watched last 4 episodes, Series 1 of the French series Spiral on BBC iPlayer . I think it was possibly the best foreign language drama I have watched over the years and there have been many good ones. 8 series, 89 episodes 2005-2020. Splendid lockdown viewing.

BIG G

Tatie

Hamesick Radge
Iv made lentil soup today, tae scran tomorrow, second day soup is always better. Never had broon sauce in it G. What does it bring tae the flavour?

Beagle

Donator
Filet steak cooked medium rare, peppercorn sauce, baked tattie with a lump of butter.

Glass of red.

Watching series two of The Man In The High Castle.
Did you make your own peppercorn sauce?
[automerge]1610913790[/automerge]
Cola glazed ham joint, potatoes au gratin a la Suisse Brussels sprouts and Yorkshire puddings. Quaffing a Rioja and just about to watch the recording of today’s biathlon mass starts from Oberhof on Eurosport

Reactions: Zab

barney

Atlanta Hibs Radge
Standing rib roast Cooking as we speak.
Mashed potato and sprouts.
Chocolate cake and ice cream.
Lovely wee Cabernet.
Watching Tiger documentary.

Reactions: Zab

Zab

Admin
Did you make your own peppercorn sauce?
[automerge]1610913790[/automerge]
Cola glazed ham joint, potatoes au gratin a la Suisse Brussels sprouts and Yorkshire puddings. Quaffing a Rioja and just about to watch the recording of today’s biathlon mass starts from Oberhof on Eurosport

I’m afraid not, but I will give it a go sometime.
[automerge]1610918151[/automerge]
Standing rib roast Cooking as we speak.
Mashed potato and sprouts.
Chocolate cake and ice cream.
Lovely wee Cabernet.
Watching Tiger documentary.

Animal or golfer?

Admin
Spatchcock chicken, green beans fried with garlic, sweet corn and a bottle of Belhaven 80 Bob. Watched another couple of tin stars, two Traces set in Dundee and the Serpent.

Drinking Cake Hole, 6.5% ABV Black Forrest Stout, brewed by Moon Dog in Melbourne.
About to start watching the last 3 episodes of Series 4 of Spiral.

BIG G

Zab

Admin
Marinating a pork shoulder with a dry rub tonight, in preparation for making pulled pork in the slow cooker tomorrow. The dry rub was made from salt, brown sugar, smoked paprika, toasted cumin seeds, toasted fennel seeds, cayenne pepper, pepper, chilli flakes, mustard powder, garlic powder, all spice, sage, oregano... TBC tomorrow!

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here