What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

tricky

Legendary Radge
Pasta tonight few crackers and cheese now, no bevvy

Watched bit of Newcastle game, Dundee Bonnyrigg and now match of the day

moathibby

Legendary Radge
vanilla ice cream,watched a dvd The Bicycle Thieves.I had been told it was a brilliant film years ago and it turned out to be.

Admin
Making chicken casserole with sweetcorn, roast tatties and mediterranean vegetables. Currently watching Spurs thump Marine whilst the tea cooks.

jock3

Well-Known Radge
Saw boy ootside Tesco Leith lunchtime today gettin held by security. Must have been a shoplifter, was carrying a basket which he just wouldnie let go of! Was quite surreal the guard wis trying to restrain the boy what looked similar to the Heimlich manoeuvre. Presumably the polis came and lifted him.

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Saw boy ootside Tesco Leith lunchtime today gettin held by security. Must have been a shoplifter, was carrying a basket which he just wouldnie let go of! Was quite surreal the guard wis trying to restrain the boy what looked similar to the Heimlich manoeuvre. Presumably the polis came and lifted him.
Pot noodle, curly wurly, Horlicks and listening to Led Zeppelin

tricky

Legendary Radge
Pasta with tomatoes, garlic, chilli, olives, anchovies, alcohol free Leffe

About to start a book about the Italian resistance, watched the film Angels Share last night

moathibby

Legendary Radge
moved on from the wine gums, now had crackers and humous with black coffee,watching a fairly tedious Question Time,all Covid and nothing else.Hello! a president has just been impeached for a second time after a failed innsurection!

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Tonight we had spalle bone otherwise known as featherblade.A cut of beef from the shoulder of a coo.It took 3 hours to cook on a low heat in a casserole.I wish I had checked before hand because I would have put it on at 2 instead of 4.But very nice it was too.Seemed to be watching Eastenders.

Admin
Mature ham, cheddar and ale cheese, vegan coleslaw and piccalilli on a granary baguette, pint of apple and pear diluting juice, reading the interweb waiting for the Hibs game.

I received a 3.4 kg jar of Maxims Yorkshire Mixture, Boiled sweets. Crunching them now. I am 67 next week, if I was 6-7 years auld, my ma would be shouting, stop that bloody crunching. Some folk never grows up.
Waiting for Hibs
Two or three Guinness during game.

BIG G

moathibby

Legendary Radge
I received a 3.4 kg jar of Maxims Yorkshire Mixture, Boiled sweets. Crunching them now. I am 67 next week, if I was 6-7 years auld, my ma would be shouting, stop that bloody crunching. Some folk never grows up.
Waiting for Hibs
Two or three Guinness during game.

BIG G
Hope you checked sweets for gelatin.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
April Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £40.00