What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

Beagle

Donator
Finished off my pack of Pici with a cacio e Pepe sauce. A Tuscan favourite. Tanned half a bottle of chateauneuf de pape and watching some guff about puppies

SuperTortolano

Legendary Radge
Did you give your meat a good rub before it started to smoke Torto??

Stick a photo up of your apparatus as well please.

The smoker, ken?

I trimmed then gave it a good seasoning. Let it sit for a couple of hours to let then seasoning tenderize the meat a little bit, before going on the smoker. Next time I’m out in the yard I’ll snap a picture. Here’s the exact grill from the website. It’s a pellet smoker.

9F9F93CD-4473-4093-908B-328B59DC3299.png

Goals&Glory

Well-Known Radge
I’m back at the grind tomorrow but I thought I’d have a red wine or two. Campo Viejo Rioja is one of my faves and going down a treat. Chilling listening to a couple of podcasts before heading off to noddy land.

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
I’m back at the grind tomorrow but I thought I’d have a red wine or two. Campo Viejo Rioja is one of my faves and going down a treat. Chilling listening to a couple of podcasts before heading off to noddy land.
The ‘Reserva’ is absolutely my favourite supermarket wine. Absolutely splendiferous. Morrison’s were flogging it at £6 rather than the usual £11 - 13 in other places. It’s absolutely delicious. I must have bought dozens and dozens of it over the festive period. I was going to tip off Bouncers to the deal, but unfortunately my greed far outweighs any feelings to share.
For those of you who purchased the £6 nectar; well done. As long as it wasn’t from Livingston Morrison’s.

For those sad sacks who missed out, tough shit but take this as a tip for next year.

No need to thank me.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Asparagus and goats cheese and Parma ham
Decaf coffee
An under 18 football game which I’m editing

Hopefully back on the road on monday

tricky

Legendary Radge
Watching US coverage all night, a Burmese curry with noodles for tea and alcohol free Leffe.

Getting into the running 10k this morning and other day, not much else to do.

Read Seal Club a book of 3 stories by Alan Warner, Irvine Welsh and John king it was excellent

tricky

Legendary Radge
Home made leek and potato soup and cheese scones for lunch, as usual forgot about hp sauce.

Steak pie , spuds, peas, broccoli for tea

Watching Queens Park v QOS, Dempster in stand

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Beer, rioja
Bills v Colts on Sky
Late dinner chicken cutlets in a honey-soaked mixed veg, garlic, mushroom and pepper sauce

Fúkkin full :burp: