What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

Drinking coffee while watching Everton blow the second spot chance again. 85th minutes succer punch. What shite festive fitba' it has been.

BIG G

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Vegan Mince & Onion Pukka Pie and a Naughty Vegan pig out roll for evening meal tonight.

Yes, I’m going full Veganuary....but in a vegetarian type way to include Fish, Eggs and any non Fukn meat product that I desire.

Simon Howie Vegetarian Sliced sausage and MacSweeens veg haggis for breakfast .

As the big Apache chief will testify, it’s a lot easier going without meat these days when there’s some cracking vegan/vegetarian products.

barney

Atlanta Hibs Radge
Been on the Vino watching the Villa.
Couple o delicious looking Ribeye's marinating as we speak.
Fancy some chips tonight wi that.
Aye, wee Steak n Chips number.
Happy New Year bouncers, fi the ATL YLT.

EA2007

Did you give your meat a good rub before it started to smoke Torto??

Stick a photo up of your apparatus as well please.

The smoker, ken?

Plasticman

Well-Known Radge
Vegan Mince & Onion Pukka Pie and a Naughty Vegan pig out roll for evening meal tonight.

Yes, I’m going full Veganuary....but in a vegetarian type way to include Fish, Eggs and any non Fukn meat product that I desire.

Simon Howie Vegetarian Sliced sausage and MacSweeens veg haggis for breakfast .

As the big Apache chief will testify, it’s a lot easier going without meat these days when there’s some cracking vegan/vegetarian products.
I had this Pukka Pie last week and quite liked it - I was asked if it tasted like the Pukka Pies containing animals, Ive not had meat knowingly since the 80s so had to say I had no idea, so... does it?

EA2007

I had this Pukka Pie last week and quite liked it - I was asked if it tasted like the Pukka Pies containing animals, Ive not had meat knowingly since the 80s so had to say I had no idea, so... does it?
It’s bloody decent and pretty sure if I gave it to some cant without mentioning it’s vegan they’d scoff it without question. Couldn’t say the same about the Quorn options, Howies Sliced and other things I’ve tried in last few months.

Admin
I am delighted to say Aldi have their vegan coleslaw back in. Still convinced the Morrison’s version has non vegan Mayo. My wife loves the vegan mini sausages from Morrison’s. (no photos available).

Admin
Making beef stir fry with spring onion and oyster sauce with udon noodles, just opened a bottle of McGuigans Shiraz and will find a film to watch and forget about Hibs.