What we really need

Steve20

Donator
Yeah we do.
More urgently though, we need a midfield. Newell has been decent, but we can’t have Hallberg or Drey Wright playing. They’re simply not good enough. Murphy looks like he’s going to spend more time injured than playing. We need some real creativity in that midfield, we create very few clear chances. Especially when teams sit in at Easter Road, we struggle badly.

And I also think we urgently need Martin Boyle to return to the club.

dibo

Well-Known Radge
Yeah we do.
More urgently though, we need a midfield. Newell has been decent, but we can’t have Hallberg or Drey Wright playing. They’re simply not good enough. Murphy looks like he’s going to spend more time injured than playing. We need some real creativity in that midfield, we create very few clear chances. Especially when teams sit in at Easter Road, we struggle badly.

And I also think we urgently need Martin Boyle to return to the club.
We're unbelievably soft.
The real worry is ross sees a player in wright and keeps playing him,hallberg the same.be lucky to get 50k for boyle now and you couldnt give "sitter a game" doidge away for free.
We need new faces rapid cause the squads at its limit

The Family

Capital Radge
We need a leaders in different areas of the pitch, our midfield is weak with the exception of Gogic, out of the midfield I would seriously only keep Newell & Gogic and hopefully Scotty will return soon. The rest aren’t what we need, time after time they have been given their chance and not once delivered. Both Murphy and Magennis evidently look like they are going to be on the treatment table more than on the pitch which we cannot afford either. Boyle believes in his own hype, he has been pish poor for a while now, since before the scum cup game when he made out he wanted a bigger move, Hibs are your level, would happily move him on, Drey Wright hasn’t worked out and I think we should cut our losses and bring in someone else that will improve the squad, Our defence has gone from a solid looking back line to a soft as shite one. Doidgey has been poor for a while also but he is another one who just needs to turn up to be selected, it’s simply not good enough and proves how weak JR & Co are, grow a fucking pair and start dropping the ones who aren’t performing, JR & Co have a big job on their hands to turn this around, especially our home form, as I said elsewhere he needs to find a Plan B and fast.

mod

Well-Known Radge
We need a leaders in different areas of the pitch, our midfield is weak with the exception of Gogic, out of the midfield I would seriously only keep Newell & Gogic and hopefully Scotty will return soon. The rest aren’t what we need, time after time they have been given their chance and not once delivered. Both Murphy and Magennis evidently look like they are going to be on the treatment table more than on the pitch which we cannot afford either. Boyle believes in his own hype, he has been pish poor for a while now, since before the scum cup game when he made out he wanted a bigger move, Hibs are your level, would happily move him on, Drey Wright hasn’t worked out and I think we should cut our losses and bring in someone else that will improve the squad, Our defence has gone from a solid looking back line to a soft as shite one. Doidgey has been poor for a while also but he is another one who just needs to turn up to be selected, it’s simply not good enough and proves how weak JR & Co are, grow a fucking pair and start dropping the ones who aren’t performing, JR & Co have a big job on their hands to turn this around, especially our home form, as I said elsewhere he needs to find a Plan B and fast.
Excellent post.I agree with everything you have said.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Worth looking at the home/away league tables - which possibly suggest we will finish 4th or 5th.

Screenshot 2020-12-31 at 12.55.08.png

Screenshot 2020-12-31 at 12.55.35.png

Plenty of simple observations of our strengths and weaknesses - probably the glaring weakness is only scoring 13 goals at home in 10 games. That's Alex Milleresque*

*That's a joke btw, before you all pile on.

I realize I've not upated stats this season - it's on my to do list for tomorrow, I think they'll show progress mind, but will highlight which players are doing it and which aren't.

Pistol1981....

New radge
The problem starts with Hanlon.. You need a leader on the park , someone to get in people's faces when they need it but he won't do that.. He is weak and if players make mistakes then they know that they won't be getting shouted at. Hanlon himself is absolutely gash and since his Scotland call up , he has been murder. far far too many basic errors on his part , however , he knows he is undroppable so he just coasts along making mistakes...

emerald green

Well-Known Radge
see we need this and we need that..... but yesterday..... thats the equivalent of me forgetting how to type on a keyboard, forgetting how to pick up a pen! They are highly paid professionals, they earn thousands of pounds per week.

Bust a gut FFS! Leave everything on the pitch! Win your battles. Every Bouncer would have busted a fucking nut to get in and about those pervert bastards in the Semi Final of the Scottish Cup.

There is nae excuse for yesterday. They were shite. You dinnae want tae wear the famous greenjersey then bolt.

Oh aye, Hibernian fans just turned over, £20,000 tax free to Ron Gordon for November.... loving all your wee commercial tie ups, but Id like to see you pump some serious cash into our fitba team. The league is horshit. Show us yer balls RG.

edit : and another £21,000 for december

Zab

Admin
There’s two captains on the bench, but they’ve seen next to no game time this season.

Both have the right character and are leaders, but neither are good enough anymore. The same could be said for Hanlon, and possibly Stevenson.

All legends, but at some point we need to move on in terms of the playing squad. We need to find new characters, new leaders, to keep pushing us forward.

Smurf

Aulder Than Shrink This Radge
So who would be a potential captain for the club out there for us to target?