What we really need

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Someone has to get credit for accumulating a decent number of points with this squad.
They’re capable of decent results away from home on the counter but also capable of losing to the worst teams in the league at any time. Soft as fuk, mentally weak and horribly inconsistent.

Reread the cup semi thread and get a chuckle about our name being on the cup

SuperTortolano

Legendary Radge
Spot on, we need a real leader. Not a soul in that whole squad that drive us on and let the players know when they are shite. In order to move forward, we need to stop looking backwards. I still feel that giving Gray and McGregor those longterm contracts was criminal. I really couldn’t give a fuck what goes on in the background. You don’t see the likes of Aberdeen or Motherwell pull shit like that.

westsidehibs

Well-Known Radge
I don't think we will see alot of changes in Jan unfortunately, let's be honest we should have been signing better than DW and SM and not players who a prone to injury .Newell is the only bit quality we have in the heart of our team.

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
I don't think we will see alot of changes in Jan unfortunately, let's be honest we should have been signing better than DW and SM and not players who a prone to injury .Newell is the only bit quality we have in the heart of our team.
As a team we are back to being as soft as S#$%. Back to the boy band days as Lennon labelled it. We've been making some exceptionally poor mistakes on the park in the past few weeks. Don't think the team have mentality to challenge in the top 3 although with a bit of luck maybe the cup. The frustrating thing is I don't think Aberdeen are better but their players are more streetwise and used to playing eyebleeding football which seems to grind out results. I miss seeing a Hibs team that would give the old firm a fright and know what a Derby is all about.

westsidehibs

Well-Known Radge
As a team we are back to being as soft as S#$%. Back to the boy band days as Lennon labelled it. We've been making some exceptionally poor mistakes on the park in the past few weeks. Don't think the team have mentality to challenge in the top 3 although with a bit of luck maybe the cup. The frustrating thing is I don't think Aberdeen are better but their players are more streetwise and used to playing eyebleeding football which seems to grind out results. I miss seeing a Hibs team that would give the old firm a fright and know what a Derby is all about.
No chance of finishing a head of Aberdeen imho.

Zab

Admin
We badly lack leadership on the pitch. We also don’t have enough characters - guys who demand more from their team mates, and who the opposition hate playing against.

I said it the other day but we don’t have anyone who gives the referee a hard time. Ross County got away with so many niggly fouls before the referee eventually carded one of them. Someone with a bit of gamesmanship about them would have been in the referees ear right after the first one.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Never seen the game but sounds like we weren’t at the races. As said earlier, squads too wee so Ross cannae change it and the players know it. 5 probable starters aw injured, tough game last week that must have took its toll. Players will ken they must do better on Saturday.
NEXT!

Hibees-Mad

Mad Hibees Radge
I hate that we are so soft. We got bullied tonight, and not for the first time. We need leaders, characters, and a team ethic, and we need it soon.

It's all well and good showing team spirit when you're doing well. It's in the bad times we need guys to step up.

That hasn't happened