• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

What Choons Yi Listening To?

RIP Chester

Soul to Soul on Magic Soul Radio.

RIP Marie what a singer x

This takes me back. Bought tickets tae see Whitesnake, 3 years on the trot, and for 3 years my mates pulled out, so thIs year I bought 3 tickets and guess what??? All my pals are busy. Sooooo
Here I go again on my own

Best choooooooooon ever.

I lied

Last one am away tae ma cot

[nomedia="[MEDIA=youtube]MJh3KaIKDAw[/MEDIA]"]YouTube- Jeff Healey - While My Guitar Gently Weeps[/nomedia]
I now realise why you describe yourself as a radge grandad after listening to that !

I've been listening to the splendid 1968 LP Music From Big Pink by The Band, all day.

BIG G

Loved this track along with Eddie and the Hot Rods 'Do anything you wanna do. Hated punk at the time having been brought up on 60's music and Motown. Punk to me was as a 24 year old at that time , a bunch of tuneless, talentless arseholes with no dress sense ruining music !

Container Drivers the Fall.

That is a fantastic video! Loved John Martin and 'May You Never ' was a love hate song for me in the past and that was a nice distraction!

Bit of a mellow Saturday afternoon in the warm September sun, sitting in the garden, cat purring, both local teams on the radio - losing of course. I'm picking this one for today. I was reminded of it by a 'favourite songs' type article of Keith Richards'. I find these influences and tastes of veterans in the industry such as him and Dylan really interesting.

Here it is, Aaron Neville and 'Tell It Like It Is'. What a voice...

Have you tried threatening to knock the @@$@ out and take some crazy bassas with you? FFS either do that or put headphones on . The suggestions from folk above arenae worth a sook.

BIG

I'm wi' G on this. Dinnae go yersel but send some *&*^ up wi' a baseball bat

One of the guy on my favorite podcast said if you're ever feeling down this song will make you smile

Aussie punk band Amyl and the Sniffers are my favourite thing just now.

Last edited:
Aussie punk bank Amyl and the Sniffers are my favourite thing just now.

Giving you plenty chance to sniff with that performance ! :eek:

Julian Covey, aka Philamore Lincoln, aka Philip Kinorra, born Robert Cromwell Anson of Sherwood, Nottingham. Now eighty years-old and living in Oxford. A life and career which included serving in the RAF, being signed by Brian Epstein. A singer-drummer who played with Brian Auger and The Trinity, Graham Bond, produced his own psychedelic album and sat in for Keith Moon in The Who.

But this...THIS is superb.

A Little Bit Hurt - Julian Covey & The Machine

Tonight my mum and I went to the Queen's hall to see Steeleye Span who were very good.My mum and dad took us to see them in a musical adaption of Kidnapped at the King's in the early 70's so they were basically the first band I had seen live.Anyway the Span were very good,brilliant musicians.Tomorrow I go and see Spizz Energi at Bannermans so a change of style.

vintage - Son of a bitch, get me a drink. glorious.

Thought this was not a bad little number from the old farts of rock ac/dc - New single, but maybe the last ?

Giving you plenty chance to sniff with that performance ! :eek:
Pfffft

Antipodean pogo is where it's at pal! :035::ok:

Julian Covey, aka Philamore Lincoln, aka Philip Kinorra, born Robert Cromwell Anson of Sherwood, Nottingham. Now eighty years-old and living in Oxford. A life and career which included serving in the RAF, being signed by Brian Epstein. A singer-drummer who played with Brian Auger and The Trinity, Graham Bond, produced his own psychedelic album and sat in for Keith Moon in The Who.

But this...THIS is superb.

A Little Bit Hurt - Julian Covey & The Machine

Fantastic Stu!

One of the guy on my favorite podcast said if you're ever feeling down this song will make you smile

he was wrong.

Absolute classic rock radio station. Good music so-so talky bits

Right now , Raining In Baltimore - The Counting Crows

I've been listening to the splendid 1968 LP Music From Big Pink by The Band, all day.

BIG G
Classic album, great band. The book "this wheel's on fire" by the late, great Levon Helm is a good read.

This thread has been viewed 281831 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50