• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

What Choons Yi Listening To?

Been a while. come back SOL.<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BIG G

BIG G

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BIG G

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

On April 13th I went to see Boots For Dancing at Underground Solution for buy vinyl day.As some may know Coco Whitson the bass player is a mate of mine and a good Hibby.Anyway I bought their one and only LP plus an album by Bunny Wailer-Blackheart Man,anywayI have mainly been listening to them those past few days.

Had Disintegration by The Cure and the Stone Roses debut on today. Both released thirty year ago today. Both very different records but great in their own way.

Disintegration in particular is a masterpiece. Maybe a bit gloomy and OTT for some, but it does what it does perfectly for me.

His boy was not bad too.

BIG G

Bunny Wailer,Blackheart Man on at the moment.

Splendid mentalist.God bless the Captain.
BIG G

For my wee bro.

His boy was not bad too.

BIG G

Here's the otherworldly Liz Fraser singing Tim's "Song to the Siren". She was very close with Jeff as well ?

I don’t care what anyone says. This was my music when I was growing up.

Here's the otherworldly Liz Fraser singing Tim's "Song to the Siren". She was very close with Jeff as well ?
My wee bro left this 'mortal coil' earlier this week , this was one of his favs.

BIG G

I love this song - sadly it continues to be appropriate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well yesterday I was through in the weedge,at the Gods of Rap at the SSE Hydro, really enjoyed it and saw De La Soul, Public Enemy and the Woo Tang Clan, so right now I am mainly listening to a lot of my favourite Rap tracks.

Love the new Springsteen tune, heard it on Steve Wright show last week

I'm actually listening to my mum's it's not so much a box set as tower box set of Classical cd's called 'The Classical Mood' and this particular one is called Forces of Nature track 13 Modest Mussorgksy St John's Night on the Bare Mountain and very good it is too.

Just love Phoebe and I am finding this track really poignant at the moment.

Been making up a 'mix tape' for my holidays today, so everything from Otis Redding, through Paul Heaton, to the Monkees and Rodrigo.

Just restocked my MP3 (old school but I like 'em). Little bit of Wishbone, Deep Purple, Stones, Uriah Heep, Rainbow, Crosby Stills Nash and Young, Nazareth, Guns and Roses - most tunes are old but so am I.

BIG G

Loving this track as a great wee 3 minute pop song. Mattiel is playing in The Caves on 4 July if anyone fancies it.

For our new striker :giggley:

Been listening non-stop all week to the new Springsteen album Western Stars....yet another masterpiece album from the Boss.
Man's in a class of his own as far as I am concerned.

Paisley's finest......

BIG G

I was in Sainsburys on Thursday and was looking at their LP collection and I plumped for Cream's Disraeli Gears as it's supposed to be a classic.I was thinking I hope none of my old punk mates see me.So I got home and put it on and I was like 'oh I know this one' 'then another one I knew.That was it I knew nothing else and I was thinking 'the lyrics are lame as fuck'.Anyway it was ok but I was seriously underwhelmed.It will go in my pile of records that don't have a box.I can't see it getting much time on my turntable.

John Martyn from his tremendous album Solid Air which I bought in 1973. This was recorded on the great innovative Old Grey Whistle Test. The man is 10 years gone now. A big miss for me.

BIG G

John Martyn from his tremendous album Solid Air which I bought in 1973. This was recorded on the great innovative Old Grey Whistle Test. The man is 10 years gone now. A big miss for me.

BIG G

This thread has been viewed 280201 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back