What Choons Yi Listening To?

SUPPORT THE SITE!
January Goal: £100.00
Donations so far: £40.00

GORDONSMITH7

Admin
Reaction score
Aye. He played with the Duster. He also recorded the splendid Duster Bennett tune Jumpin at Shadows.

BIG G

Jack K

Just A Radge
Reaction score
Some folk just don't get the breaks.
Duster was one such guy.
Lived clean and was according to his peers a nice guy, then one night on the way back from a gig in the middle of the night he falls asleep at the wheel of his motor and hits an oncoming lorry. What was the chances of being hit by an oncoming motor in the UK at 3 in the morning in 1976?
Would otherwise still be gigging now.
Great that you are regularly spreading his music legend Big G

GORDONSMITH7

Admin
Reaction score
Some folk just don't get the breaks.
Duster was one such guy.
Lived clean and was according to his peers a nice guy, then one night on the way back from a gig in the middle of the night he falls asleep at the wheel of his motor and hits an oncoming lorry. What was the chances of being hit by an oncoming motor in the UK at 3 in the morning in 1976?
Would otherwise still be gigging now.
Great that you are regularly spreading his music legend Big G

Splendid Google mate. I was there. I saw him live. Catch up. Nonsense post. Folk on here who appreciate
The Duster, have done so fori 20 years.

BIGI G

Jack K

Just A Radge
Reaction score
Splendid Google mate. I was there. I saw him live. Catch up. Nonsense post. Folk on here who appreciate
The Duster, have done so fori 20 years.

BIGI G

Right enough, I was sure that was you I could hear singing "God Save The Queen" at the start of Dusters "Bright Lights" album.
Your secrets safe with ........ oops!

A couple of my favourites from the same album. The first featuring a great vocal from his wife and the second a great cover which I don't think I have seen you post.

Just Like a Fish (Live)

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here