What Choons Yi Listening To?

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £45.00

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge

Stu

Maple Leaf Radge
Julian Covey, aka Philamore Lincoln, aka Philip Kinorra, born Robert Cromwell Anson of Sherwood, Nottingham. Now eighty years-old and living in Oxford. A life and career which included serving in the RAF, being signed by Brian Epstein. A singer-drummer who played with Brian Auger and The Trinity, Graham Bond, produced his own psychedelic album and sat in for Keith Moon in The Who.

But this...THIS is superb.

A Little Bit Hurt - Julian Covey & The Machine

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Tonight my mum and I went to the Queen's hall to see Steeleye Span who were very good.My mum and dad took us to see them in a musical adaption of Kidnapped at the King's in the early 70's so they were basically the first band I had seen live.Anyway the Span were very good,brilliant musicians.Tomorrow I go and see Spizz Energi at Bannermans so a change of style.

Admin
Julian Covey, aka Philamore Lincoln, aka Philip Kinorra, born Robert Cromwell Anson of Sherwood, Nottingham. Now eighty years-old and living in Oxford. A life and career which included serving in the RAF, being signed by Brian Epstein. A singer-drummer who played with Brian Auger and The Trinity, Graham Bond, produced his own psychedelic album and sat in for Keith Moon in The Who.

But this...THIS is superb.

A Little Bit Hurt - Julian Covey & The Machine

Fantastic Stu!

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here