WHat are you wanting / getting ?

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
I'm looking forward to cooking and eating.
Best thing about it.

Could do it any time, but its an excuse to show off to whoever gets to eat this year.

moathibby

Legendary Radge
J Arban?Ok noted.
To tell you the truth.When I moved to Secondary I switched to Tuba, but I saw this battered Euphonium in an Antiques Market at Meadowbank,and I thought 'I've got to get that', and I've been mucking about with it ever since.
Like I say playing along with the trombone parts on ska reggae and jazz tracks,and trying to put the tunes I hear in my head down on an old tape recorder. I've also got a trumpet and a snare drum,and a violin which I haven't learned yet.I would join a group but I don't know the best way of going about it.You used to put a wee advert in a record shop window but I think these days are well gone.

Beagle

Donator
What euph did you get? Might be worth getting it back to tip top condition if it’s a good one. Bryce Ferguson up in Juniper Green would do a job on it

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
To tell you the truth.When I moved to Secondary I switched to Tuba, but I saw this battered Euphonium in an Antiques Market at Meadowbank,and I thought 'I've got to get that', and I've been mucking about with it ever since.
Like I say playing along with the trombone parts on ska reggae and jazz tracks,and trying to put the tunes I hear in my head down on an old tape recorder. I've also got a trumpet and a snare drum,and a violin which I haven't learned yet.I would join a group but I don't know the best way of going about it.You used to put a wee advert in a record shop window but I think these days are well gone.
Good luck with the violin.
Used to scratch out a few notes on one many years ago.

moathibby

Legendary Radge
What euph did you get? Might be worth getting it back to tip top condition if it’s a good one. Bryce Ferguson up in Juniper Green would do a job on it
It's a bit bashed up.I did a thorough cleaning job on it not that long ago.It's a Besson 577486 if that means anything to you?

Beagle

Donator
It's a bit bashed up.I did a thorough cleaning job on it not that long ago.It's a Besson 577486 if that means anything to you?
I think that’s probably the serial number. If it’s one made before Besson moved their production to Germany (a round stamp) it’ll be a top quality instrument.