Were in Europe,what does that mean?

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Explain it to me in monosyllables if need be.What are we in?Whom do we play?When does it start?Etc..

moathibby

Legendary Radge
One's favourite football team has qualified for a European competition.What would that entail for one?

Tatie

Hamesick Radge
It will mean watching the game on the telly, because i very much doubt we'll be allowed to travel, especially if it's overseas.

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Depends if we finish 3rd or 4th and who wins scottish cup. Let's say we get third and huns or us win Scottish, we get a 2 leg play off for Europa league. If we lose we drop into the new 3rd euro league, whatever it's called whereby we get a few games in a group so I think it is 8 games in all minimum. However if we finish 3rd or sheep win scottish cup I think we then simply go into that 3rd league without the play off for Europa...simples 🤪

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
if we finish 3rd or sheep win scottish cup I think we then simply go into that 3rd league without the play off for Europa...simples 🤪
We need to finish 3rd and avoid someone outwith us or the Huns winning the cup to guarantee conference league place otherwise we will have 3 qualifying rounds to play to get to the conference group stage.

There’s a massive financial difference finishing 3rd and getting into one of the group competitions with 8 guaranteed matches in all (Incl 2 europa league play off) worth few million at least.

We should have two different shopping lists for signing targets. Three if McGinn is sold.

SlovSam

Legendary Radge
We really need to be 3rd in the SPL and that us or "Scotland's Shame 2012" win the Scottish cup as then we are automatically in the European Conference league after first getting a play off shot at the Europa league.

Other than that its just the usual couple of games until the inevitable Scandinavian team knock us out in the pre qualifying games.🤔

Financially the best case scenario is £3million to £4million and add in the Porto and Nissy money as they will sadly be off and hopefully SJM if he leaves Aston Villa then Hibs will be sitting on a windfall of over £10million.✅

I was actually surprised Mr Farmer sold on Hibs to USA Ron for such a small amount as this isn't a totally unforseen scenario.🤔

Ron has been a reasonably impressive owner so far and this possible windfall gives him an opportunity to expand his vision further.✅

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here