• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Well done Bayern Munich

moathibby

Private Member
Reaction score
Bayern's Chairman has spoken out about increasing season ticket prices.He said that increasing the ticket price from £104 to say £300 would be milking the fans.He said that the extra 2 million it would raise for the club would make little difference to them in the player market but a huge increase for the normal fan.He said they would rather have that situation than what it is like in England.Fair play to him.

This is a very old quote by Uli Hoeness.

Bayern's Chairman has spoken out about increasing season ticket prices.He said that increasing the ticket price from £104 to say £300 would be milking the fans.He said that the extra 2 million it would raise for the club would make little difference to them in the player market but a huge increase for the normal fan.He said they would rather have that situation than what it is like in England.Fair play to him.
No arguments here but only about 10% of their income comes from the supporters.

7 years ago he said that.

It is @moathibby

Reactions: Dub
The probably still thinks that , i expect they get a shite load of tv money to offset ticket prices which helps

This is a very old quote by Uli Hoeness.
Is it?Only saw it this evening I just presumed it was recent.

Oakaly doakaly.

Is it?Only saw it this evening I just presumed it was recent.

Aye, he's no head boy at Bayern anymore either I think.
They're still pretty cheap though, in the standing sections.... there's some pretty pricey areas of the ground too though.

I can't believe anyone stumps up for an Arsenal season ticket. Disgusting. Chelsea and Tottenham are pretty expensive as well.
Sure West Ham and Man City are cheaper than going to Easter Road though, sure a few others are too.

Some good value tickets in the Premiership in fairness.

The Bundesliga just do football right. On the whole they don't rip fans off with ticket prices - as stated you do get expensive ones but there is cheaper tickets around too. Away fans tickets include free rail travel to the game.

They treat fans like fans, not just mugs with deep pockets.

This thread has been viewed 562 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50