• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

We pumped the Huns!!!

This morning I watched the Ferries ploughing through the Irish Sea, ferrying the hun hoardes to what they must have thought would be a stroll to the final. Getitrightphuckinupem!
At 30 minutes in they had been blitzed by Boyler, and were in a stunned silence.I have to admit that it wasn't just huns that couldn't believe what they were seeing. SO, too, was I, and the memory of the 5:5 game at ER was making me nervous, even as my lad and me were going mental in the sitting room and singing along with the Hibees at Hampden.Up to about 90 minutes, the rest of the game was nail biting, but the Hibs, to a man, were steadfast.By extra time I breathed easy. It was won.

Thank you Hibs for atoning for that 0:3 Dundee Utd result, a match that I attended with my son and his friend(who we've managed to convert from Smellyism) when I, again, couldn't believe what I was seeing, for a very obvious reason.
Tonight I'll see those same Ferries on the return trip, knowing that they're ferrying a cargo of depressed huns( hopefully some them will have jumped overboard), and it'll fill me with a sadistic pleasure to know how phucked off they must feel.
What a perfect day. I wish I could have spent it with you.
GGTTH
Oh joy.
If Craig and Charlie are reading this there must be lyrics in there for a new Proclaimers song 😂

Oh joy.
If Craig and Charlie are reading this there must be lyrics in there for a new Proclaimers song 😂
The Loyalists lament. 😁

🤪🤣🤣🤣

Just got back to my mum's and had my tea.Was a gid day,we did indeed pump them, first half could easily have been 4 or more,but we let them score a soft goal.It was kind of hard to see exactly how we did ,because we were behind their goal and it was off in the distance. Thought we were immense,Hanlon take a bow. Campbell was very good;. but MOTM has to go to Boyle.
I want to see it on Zitelli,hope it's on Sportscene the night because the other game wasnae yesterday.Only one thing;, in my exuberance I've done something to my pinkie. Looking well distorted and throbbing like a throbby thing. I'm going to go to A&E the morn, give the alcohol a chance to wear off.
You’ll get 6 mins highlights on u-tube

This morning I watched the Ferries ploughing through the Irish Sea, ferrying the hun hoardes to what they must have thought would be a stroll to the final. Getitrightphuckinupem!
At 30 minutes in they had been blitzed by Boyler, and were in a stunned silence.I have to admit that it wasn't just huns that couldn't believe what they were seeing. SO, too, was I, and the memory of the 5:5 game at ER was making me nervous, even as my lad and me were going mental in the sitting room and singing along with the Hibees at Hampden.Up to about 90 minutes, the rest of the game was nail biting, but the Hibs, to a man, were steadfast.By extra time I breathed easy. It was won.

Thank you Hibs for atoning for that 0:3 Dundee Utd result, a match that I attended with my son and his friend(who we've managed to convert from Smellyism) when I, again, couldn't believe what I was seeing, for a very obvious reason.
Tonight I'll see those same Ferries on the return trip, knowing that they're ferrying a cargo of depressed huns( hopefully some them will have jumped overboard), and it'll fill me with a sadistic pleasure to know how phucked off they must feel.
What a perfect day. I wish I could have spent it with you.
GGTTH
That 5-5 game , begbi scored a hat-trick , last time a hibby did against them 👍

You’ll get 6 mins highlights on u-tube
Game rerun on Freesport at 10pm tonight. On Freeview, Virgin and Sky platforms 💚

And that’s exactly why you go to hampden no matter the form we are in. What a fucking day.

4EBEC32A-ACC8-466B-B465-B3977493EE65.jpegWhat a day, not had a buzz like that since 2016! Sore head today, well worth it though 💚

Best chant of the day…
Theres only one Steven Gerrard 😂

You were all so LOUD on Zitelli. The support was magnificent imho :50::50:

(hun tv tae :gigglle:)

Best chant of the day…
Theres only one Steven Gerrard 😂

Even I sung it as an Evertonian! :22:

Was KT commentating, what did he say

On the build up to the game they were massively confident, we will beat them easy by 2/3 goals, wind up Porto he will bite he always does, every time their player touched a ball you can hear the excitement in their voices, but when we went 1,2, 3 up it was a very low tone Hibernian are now 3 up, but they still believed they had the players on the bench to still win the game by 2/3 😆🤣

What was yer comment pre match?

Taking it back then?
Yes I am

Fair play
Totally never seen it coming.....hopefully that ignites our season.

On the build up to the game they were massively confident, we will beat them easy by 2/3 goals, wind up Porto he will bite he always does, every time their player touched a ball you can hear the excitement in their voices, but when we went 1,2, 3 up it was a very low tone Hibernian are now 3 up, but they still believed they had the players on the bench to still win the game by 2/3 😆🤣
Also said it wasn't a penalty 🤣 🤣 🤣

Haven't lost to them at Hampden since 79
Remember the 0-0 one, lucky b'stards

I’d loveit if slippy was tricked into watching that just to see his miserable puss 🤣🤣

I’d loveit if slippy was tricked into watching that just to see his miserable puss 🤣🤣
Pretty sure he will have seen it.
The fud is obsessed with Porto.
Pretty weird how he has to keep criticising him when it’s fuckall to do with him.
I reckon Porto shagged his missus.

Pretty sure he will have seen it.
The fud is obsessed with Porto.
Pretty weird how he has to keep criticising him when it’s fuckall to do with him.
I reckon Porto shagged his missus.
I’ve always thought he was gay 🤷‍♂️

I’ve always thought he was gay 🤷‍♂️
Gerrard obviously

You have to feel sorry for the the rangers fans who forked out for they orange tops , only for them to bin them on sunday night 😩

Not 🤣

You have to feel sorry for the the rangers fans who forked out for they orange tops , only for them to bin them on sunday night 😩

Not 🤣

Looking at the state o them, most had been dug out the back o wardrobes or bins. :22:

This thread has been viewed 5121 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back