We pumped the Huns!!!

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: Β£70.00
Donations so far: Β£30.00

Hectorhib

Just A Radge
This morning I watched the Ferries ploughing through the Irish Sea, ferrying the hun hoardes to what they must have thought would be a stroll to the final. Getitrightphuckinupem!
At 30 minutes in they had been blitzed by Boyler, and were in a stunned silence.I have to admit that it wasn't just huns that couldn't believe what they were seeing. SO, too, was I, and the memory of the 5:5 game at ER was making me nervous, even as my lad and me were going mental in the sitting room and singing along with the Hibees at Hampden.Up to about 90 minutes, the rest of the game was nail biting, but the Hibs, to a man, were steadfast.By extra time I breathed easy. It was won.
Thank you Hibs for atoning for that 0:3 Dundee Utd result, a match that I attended with my son and his friend(who we've managed to convert from Smellyism) when I, again, couldn't believe what I was seeing, for a very obvious reason.
Tonight I'll see those same Ferries on the return trip, knowing that they're ferrying a cargo of depressed huns( hopefully some them will have jumped overboard), and it'll fill me with a sadistic pleasure to know how phucked off they must feel.
What a perfect day. I wish I could have spent it with you.
GGTTH

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
I'll admit I didn't fancy us at all today, but that was as good a Hampden performance as we have ever produced, certainly in my lifetime.
Not a failure in the side and to beat the scottish champions so convincingly was just a joy to behold.
Great attacking and creativity in the first half, and such a disciplined performance in the second half when the huns were always going to have us under pressure. However we restricted them to very little.

Brilliant from Hibs. Same again on December 19th will do.

Last edited:

sockyboy

Just A Radge
Just watching the match replay now on Premier. 70 mins in the almighty rendition of Warburtons a fanny is giving me goosebumps. A moment of beauty.

Thanks to @Jamie @1875 for another top top bounce tour. That venue is absolutely πŸ’― for us.

Canny wait for the final πŸ˜€
Hi Grant
An absolute pleasure to meet yirsel, Dave and Paul today (canny mind Davids laddies name, apologies). Thanks very much for your company. Hopefully meet up for the final ya big dog shite that yi are.

Wheat Hound

Radgie, Gadgie, Onion Badgie Radge
Hi Grant
An absolute pleasure to meet yirsel, Dave and Paul today (canny mind Davids laddies name, apologies). Thanks very much for your company. Hopefully meet up for the final ya big dog shite that yi are.

Good to meet you too Euan/Ewan 😁
Glad the game lived up to the cracking venue and day oot and look forward to doing it all again for the final πŸ‘

fieryjack

'Good Evening - We Are The Fall Radge'
This morning I watched the Ferries ploughing through the Irish Sea, ferrying the hun hoardes to what they must have thought would be a stroll to the final. Getitrightphuckinupem!
At 30 minutes in they had been blitzed by Boyler, and were in a stunned silence.I have to admit that it wasn't just huns that couldn't believe what they were seeing. SO, too, was I, and the memory of the 5:5 game at ER was making me nervous, even as my lad and me were going mental in the sitting room and singing along with the Hibees at Hampden.Up to about 90 minutes, the rest of the game was nail biting, but the Hibs, to a man, were steadfast.By extra time I breathed easy. It was won.

Thank you Hibs for atoning for that 0:3 Dundee Utd result, a match that I attended with my son and his friend(who we've managed to convert from Smellyism) when I, again, couldn't believe what I was seeing, for a very obvious reason.
Tonight I'll see those same Ferries on the return trip, knowing that they're ferrying a cargo of depressed huns( hopefully some them will have jumped overboard), and it'll fill me with a sadistic pleasure to know how phucked off they must feel.
What a perfect day. I wish I could have spent it with you.
GGTTH
...steadfast...love it!

Spanish-hibs

Just A Radge
Some-one told we haven’t lost a semi to the Huns for over 40 years. Is this true ? Anyway my brother, my wife and I and our pal from Glasgow had a fantastic day on the Carlton bus. GGTTH

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here