We’ve not won two home league games in a row....

Beagle

Donator
Absolutely. In the build up we’re all hoping (expecting?) a convincing victory but it’s always lurking there in the back of your mind. We’re playing the worst team in the country who cannie buy a win and instead of burying them as the form book would suggest, we contrive to fuck it up, make a gunt of it, if you will. You just get used to it.

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
... since 6th October 2018

That’s over two years. There can’t be many teams in world football with a record like that.

As a result tonight was no real surprise.
I wasn't aware our home record was as bad as that, but it doesn't really surprise me to be honest.

Ross has to get this rectified for the remainder of the season, and absolutely turned around for next season when the fans are back.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Absolutely. In the build up we’re all hoping (expecting?) a convincing victory but it’s always lurking there in the back of your mind. We’re playing the worst team in the country who cannie buy a win and instead of burying them as the form book would suggest, we contrive to fuck it up, make a gunt of it, if you will. You just get used to it.
Make a gunt of it - like it!

aggie

Justified Radge
That's absolutely incredible. But like others, strangely I have no trouble at all believing it.

Reactions: Zab

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
In Moira Gordon's very good report on last night's match in today's EEN, she makes the point that Hibs have now dropped points in 70% of their home league games this season.

It is quite clear and obvious to everyone where our problems are. It's up to Ross and his coaching team to find a way to rectify these problems.

I can't understand why we cannot play a different style at home to what we do in away games. We certainly should never be outnumbered and outfought in midfield at home and with one or two exceptions, we should always be able to dominate possession of the ball.

Reactions: Zab

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
January could be disastrous for us if we don't pick up form soon. These players don't look like they're up for the fight.

Fritz

Legendary Radge
Celtic are having their worst season in 20 odd years. Would have been a great chance to actually aim for 2nd which would`ve been realistic had we a team that could pass, tackle, defend or even get a shot on target occasionally and a manager who is doing his best Pat Fenlon impersonation.

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
Celtic are having their worst season in 20 odd years. Would have been a great chance to actually aim for 2nd which would`ve been realistic had we a team that could pass, tackle, defend or even get a shot on target occasionally and a manager who is doing his best Pat Fenlon impersonation.
I'm sure Pat's team was actually better to watch than this dross.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Far from Hibs benefitting from not having home fans, the reverse appears to be true; that is:

Home advantage in the Premiership is much lessened across the board -

Last season away sides were collecting 1.12 points per game on average, whereas this season they are collecting 1.47

Last season home sides collected 1.59 points per game, this season it is 1.27

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
Monthly Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £50.00

Unread Posts