• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Walk the walk

i thought he may have shouted but Porto never heard / ignored him , just a mix up thought he did fine yesterday
Played well other than that one incident. Even the glass half empty guys must've had at least an American pint in their tumbler yesterday.

i thought he may have shouted but Porto never heard / ignored him , just a mix up thought he did fine yesterday

I think he took a step, but didn't shout which confused Porto, who half slashed it with his left.

Neither of them took charge of the situation, but its hardly worth making a fuss.
Pistol firing blanks here.

He was coming for the ball then changed his mind, maybe doing enough to put Porteous off but in the end it didn't matter as it was a consolation goal for them.
Exactly.. he decided to come then he changed his mind and inturn Porteous made an arse of the clearance the ball ended up in our net....

As for Paul Hanlon , what a performance. Lucky maybe to still be on the park after his challenge on Aribo but he was immense from there onwards..

The type of performance he has in his lockerbut we simply do not see enough and hopefully we'll see a lot more like them going forward... Leading from the front and that's how a Hibs captain should be performing....

I think everything that I have posted here is pretty accurate wouldn't you agree ???

Pistol pete is it not? Time to walk the walk pal and fuck off outa here.

You're a creepy bastard get yersel outa here.

šŸ˜± Surely no??

Oh, do tell all J lad. šŸ˜Ž

Can I just say that Paul Hanlon is not involved in any way.

Now it's just got interesting.

:popcorn3:

Wont be missed

Jamie'll fix it.

I have after pistol has allegedly lee wallaced my comment to the po po :)

I have after pistol has allegedly lee wallaced my comment to the po po :)

That'll be the Berwick Darts and Pool team fucked.

This thread has been viewed 3537 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
Ā£100.00
Earned
Ā£47.50
Back