• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Walk the walk

Old north enclosure

Just A Radge
Reaction score
New contracts signed ! The owner bigging up the manager,feel good factor is better now than it was.
Please Jack,
It's time to walk the walk

Time for heroes you might say...

Have we had a pre/mid season training? It's been like literally ages since we've had a game!

Time for the Leith Walk,but not that junkie gait you sometimes see.

Have we had a pre/mid season training? It's been like literally ages since we've had a game!
There was rumours of bounce games.

I just hope we don't get a doing and i'm outside Glasgow before the final whistle

New contracts signed ! The owner bigging up the manager,feel good factor is better now than it was.
Please Jack,
Is it? Must of missed something. If we win tomorrow it might be.

I just hope we don't get a doing and i'm outside Glasgow before the final whistle
Cheer up D, its a one off and form means nowt. Let's look on the bright side and get tore in mate. GGTTH.

Cheer up D, its a one off and form means nowt. Let's look on the bright side and get tore in mate. GGTTH.
I hope we do but all things considered i think its unlikely

Is it? Must of missed something. If we win tomorrow it might be.
lol think i did too

Dundee. 1-1

Fucking gutted I wasn't selected 😢

Who was playing for us?

I'm guessing

Shrink in goals, close to the lavvy

Back 4 of You, Forza, Tattie and MSG.

In the midfield the midfield dynamic dynamos that make up the admin team.

Up front we have the shooters from The USA.

Ben Kensall (coach in absentia).

Edit: @Dub was left behind ... again!

Last edited:
I hope we do but all things considered i think its unlikely
Mate, let's go into the game being positive. Tomorrow is another day. Nowt tae lose, so anything is a bonus tbh. Huns are decent but VERY beatable if we turn up 👍

Who was in the Bounce team?

The game was mentioned on here.Doc has told us who with and the score,I know no more than that.I'm not even entirely sure what a Bounce game entails.

I was left back in the house again!

#adminpricks (I imagine) 🤭

Is there a much delayed echo Corporal Dub?

Who was the referee. Wher and Wen were the linesman.

Fucking gutted I wasn't selected 😢

Who was playing for us?

I'm guessing

Shrink in goals, close to the lavvy
Not close enough.
I’m getting pretty fed up with the bullying I get on here. It’s no fun having my bladder problem advertised to the world. But all you guys think it’s hilarious.
It seems like I’m the only one not pissing myself.

Wait a minute…..

Maybe I won’t report you.
:54:

Not close enough.
I’m getting pretty fed up with the bullying I get on here. It’s no fun having my bladder problem advertised to the world. But all you guys think it’s hilarious.

Wait a minute…..

you seem a bit pissed ???

Not close enough.

Wait a minute…..

For all your faults @Doc Shrink we love you :group:

I was left back in the house again!

#adminpricks (I imagine) 🤭
This #adminprick can arrange the same the morn.

Please Jack,
it's up to the players to do the business on the park

liHanlon has to show responsibi;ty on the park and lead from the front.. Guys in midfield need to be competitive and no go AWOL like Joe Newell does nearly ever week.

Up front , shelling the ball up to Nisbet is not the answer so we have to play to his strengths..

Macey needs to be a proper keeper dominate his area..

liHanlon has to show responsibi;ty on the park and lead from the front.. Guys in midfield need to be competitive and no go AWOL like Joe Newell does nearly ever week.

Up front , shelling the ball up to Nisbet is not the answer so we have to play to his strengths..

A lot need addressed eh? Think we'll be treading water until after the January window.

I feel like slapping my pistol in your face. Good man Rory.

BIG G

A lot need addressed eh? Think we'll be treading water until after the January window.
Th team aren't playing well.. An upturn in form is badly needed.. I don't fancy Hibs in the slightest but if we do lose then here's hoping we can get a performance to take into the next match because we need to get moving again in the league but with the return of Doidge and a few others getting us back to full strength will be badly needed..

I feel like slapping my pistol in your face. Good man Rory.

BIG G
I think everything that I have posted here is pretty accurate wouldn't you agree ???

Booked after 20 seconds but didnae put a foot wrong all game. Well done Paul Hanlon

Booked after 20 seconds but didnae put a foot wrong all game. Well done Paul Hanlon
Paul Hanlon was outstanding billy

Th team aren't playing well.. An upturn in form is badly needed.. I don't fancy Hibs in the slightest but if we do lose then here's hoping we can get a performance to take into the next match because we need to get moving again in the league but with the return of Doidge and a few others getting us back to full strength will be badly needed..
You have a few quid on us to win?

We strutted the walk today , every player immense

We strutted the walk today , every player immense
The keeper wasn't. terrible for the goal.....

Anything good to say?

😂Needs some *&*^ tae moan aboot because Hanlon was fuckin immense.

Superb display. Every player looked better than recently, more "up for it"
Macey came for high balls, Nisbet looked happy, Doyle Hayes penetrating again, Hanlon excellent and saw him barking orders...all things and more that have been lacking all came together today. I wonder why? We weren't up for previous semis and final. Have the new contracts given them a boost. I think they've collectively had an arm round the shoulder and told how valued and important they are to Hibs (at least the ones on the park) Hope the feel good factor lasts.

in what way ?

in what way ?
He was coming for the ball then changed his mind, maybe doing enough to put Porteous off but in the end it didn't matter as it was a consolation goal for them.

He was coming for the ball then changed his mind, maybe doing enough to put Porteous off but in the end it didn't matter as it was a consolation goal for them.
i thought he may have shouted but Porto never heard / ignored him , just a mix up thought he did fine yesterday

Superb display. Every player looked better than recently, more "up for it"
Macey came for high balls, Nisbet looked happy, Doyle Hayes penetrating again, Hanlon excellent and saw him barking orders...all things and more that have been lacking all came together today. I wonder why? We weren't up for previous semis and final. Have the new contracts given them a boost. I think they've collectively had an arm round the shoulder and told how valued and important they are to Hibs (at least the ones on the park) Hope the feel good factor lasts.
Pretty much my thoughts
Macey had his best game for us , coming for crosses as well ✔️
Squirrel fantastic ✔️
The bottlers became battlers ✔️
Kevin bucked up his attitude ✔️
Newell put a shift in ✔️
Ryan stuck it to them ✔️
Hopefully keep it up lads and turn our season around 👏🤞

This thread has been viewed 3520 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back