• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

VAR

joethehibby

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Reaction score
Just watched the goals in nations league final esp 1 france 2
Surely mbappe offside or have the rules been changed 🤷‍♂️

Just watched the goals in nations league final esp 1 france 2
Surely mbappe offside or have the rules been changed 🤷‍♂️

The offside rule isn't being used as harshly as it was in England last year.

Although, that was clearly offside.
It wasn't given because of a touch by the Spanish defender.
Even though when the French boy played the pass, it was absolutely offside.

Poor judgement imo.

The offside rule isn't being used as harshly as it was in England last year.

Although, that was clearly offside.
It wasn't given because of a touch by the Spanish defender.
Even though when the French boy played the pass, it was absolutely offside.

Poor judgement imo.
Thought it was ridiculous

20211010_213520.jpg

It's shite.

Not even close , think the var guy had a bet on France with mbappe getting the winner

It's shite.

I like it. But this is the first time I've seen it no being used right.

100% GM - IT IS A WHOLE BIG PILE OF SHITE!!! - I did have a bet on the draw but.... how on earth can that goal stand?!
Why does it matter if any defender touches the ball AFTER the attacker is 100% offside?
It's an equally shite decision to bin the programmes from ER too IMO?!

@Hammi is right it was given because the defender touched it so by the letter of the law the decision was correct.

The law is an ass though as Mbappé is clearly “active” as the pass is made, he is the only person that pass is intended for.

Not a fan of VAR and don’t want to see it introduced in Scotland ever, they would find ways to make sure it only ever benefitted 2 clubs. That said the way it was applied in the Euros was quite good. I thought.

@Hammi is right it was given because the defender touched it so by the letter of the law the decision was correct.

The law is an ass though as Mbappé is clearly “active” as the pass is made, he is the only person that pass is intended for.

Not a fan of VAR and don’t want to see it introduced in Scotland ever, they would find ways to make sure it only ever benefitted 2 clubs. That said the way it was applied in the Euros was quite good. I thought.
Would work in scotland if they brought in foreigners to run it mibby , how far in the world does masonry reach 🤷‍♂️😩

Would work in scotland if they brought in foreigners to run it mibby , how far in the world does masonry reach 🤷‍♂️😩

It started in Italy, its global.

Don't think it's masonry to blame Joe, although granted many referees seem to be in the craft.
I know of at least one diehard Hibs fan who is a mason, but I'm not prepared to shake hands with the whole crowd to find another one in these covid times.
It's more just inbred Hunnery I think. Too many refs are just Huns, just like many of the sports media.
The video of all the journos putting their head in hands when SDG scored 'that goal' was telling.

Last edited:
Mozart wrote the Magic Flute,look it up in wiki.Lodges across the world.

This thread has been viewed 669 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back