• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Vaccine passports

Wonder what scotgov will do now?

Bet they are thinking the same thing!

I reckon they've been a bit blindsided by this. I've said all along I doubted they'd ever actually implement it and it was mainly a ploy to get more folk to take up vaccination. Perversely I think the English announcement makes it more likely they actually will implement it as it's reduced the chance of folk going out and booking their vaccine now as they'll be expecting a u turn.

I can't see how 15 thousand people turning up to Easter Rd at ten to 3 having to prove they are double vaccinated and hoping to get in before half time is even a goer.There's problems as it is; every week at the gates. I'm in two minds about the whole thing.I cant see how mearly proving that you've had the vaccine improve the covid situation. Ok; there seems to be an improvement on the amount of people dying in hospital,but there's going to be an awful lot of problems for society with long term covid problems.We're building a society of the permanently fucked.

Still waiting on the avid factcheckers to prove anything I've stated wrong.

Prove it then!

It's clearly evident to anyone reading your posts that they are the rantings of someone who needs professional help.

You've not yet provided a single shred of evidence for any of your wild stories so there's nothing to prove wrong. Provide just one piece of credible evidence for any of it and perhaps someone will be good enough to spend a minute dispelling it but until then, shoosh 🤫

It looks like it's going to be spot-checks outside Ibrox, Parkhead, Easter Road, Tynecastle and Pittodrie and all Scotland games.

More realistic that what was originally suggested but I still think it is going to be near impossible to implement successfully, and won't do anything to stop the spread of Covid which will happen no matter what we do.

Reactions: Zab
It looks like it's going to be spot-checks outside Ibrox, Parkhead, Easter Road, Tynecastle and Pittodrie and all Scotland games.

More realistic that what was originally suggested but I still think it is going to be near impossible to implement successfully, and won't do anything to stop the spread of Covid which will happen no matter what we do.

Makes sense, can’t see how it would have worked if everyone has to show. Although spot checking seems like it’s simply paying lip service to a flawed plan, can’t see what anyone will benefit from a small percentage being checked for a vaccine passport. Be better proving it in advance to the club so that it’s added to your account/tickets.

Prett much as expected, half hearted implementation because the sole purpose is to encourage vaccine uptake.

Makes sense, can’t see how it would have worked if everyone has to show. Although spot checking seems like it’s simply paying lip service to a flawed plan, can’t see what anyone will benefit from a small percentage being checked for a vaccine passport. Be better proving it in advance to the club so that it’s added to your account/tickets.

There will just be a handful of folk wandering around asking, nobody will actually get checked and rejected because they won't want the grief off of anyone getting rejected.

Some tanked up Hun being told he can't get past because he's an anti vaxxer?
Need the riot gear.

Reactions: Zab
There will just be a handful of folk wandering around asking, nobody will actually get checked and rejected because they won't want the grief off of anyone getting rejected.

Some tanked up Hun being told he can't get past because he's an anti vaxxer?
Need the riot gear.

Aye that’s what I thinking too. Some poor wee steward trying to tell someone they’re no getting in would be vastly outnumbered very quickly, horrible position to put these people into.

Confirmed for Scotland

Larger venues like football stadiums will be spot checks

Larger venues like football stadiums will be spot checks
Wonder how that works?

"Let's check that son......... no good pal, you can't get in."
:cryy:

Off to another turnstile....... :lookaround:

Wonder how that works?

"Let's check that son....... no good pal, you can't get in."
:cryy:

Off to another turnstile..... :lookaround:
They have now programmed the turnstiles so you can only enter certain ones.

They have now programmed the turnstiles so you can only enter certain ones.

Ah well........ walk round the block, try again. Doubt I'll get 'randomly stopped' again.
:lookaround:

This thread has been viewed 16220 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
ÂŁ100.00
Earned
ÂŁ47.50
Back