• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Vaccine passports

#General Hibs chat

What a thread 🤣

What a thread 🤣

He's been called a lot worse.

:coffee1:

Being referenced on this thread... joe rogan :gigglle: the matrix :gigglle:the rothchilds :gigglle:,.

Epic thread, full of radges :50:

Bounce gold?

Right guys, brace yourselves... I've "fully researched" (*watched some online videos) the Flat Earther community and my findings are as follows:

They're all batshit crazy just like our pal Ryan..... BUT..... And this might be crucial, in all the Flat Earth YouTube videos I've seen there hasn't been a single case of Covid 🤔

Riddle me that Bouncers!?!

Coincidence hmm?

Right guys, brace yourselves... I've "fully researched" (*watched some online videos) the Flat Earther community and my findings are as follows:

They're all batshit crazy just like our pal Ryan..... BUT..... And this might be crucial, in all the Flat Earth YouTube videos I've seen there hasn't been a single case of Covid 🤔

Riddle me that Bouncers!?!

Coincidence hmm?
Did you watch it on a flat screen telly though? Doesn't give you a rounded view

Did you watch it on a flat screen telly though? Doesn't give you a rounded view
I actually viewed my research material on my Samsung A10 tablet - which does indeed have a flat screen.
However, in the interest of fairness I must admit to personally being a bit round ☹️

Wow.

Have you had the vaccine Aggie?
Yup, double-vaxxed with AZ.

Tell you what if this goes ahead and fuckers like ryan get in before me, I will not be back.

Esp if our neighbours check their fans.

Hibs have now lost all community feel they had left.

Big Screens they say, aye to advertise, they are not for our benefit at all, will be advert after advert!

Crypto, betting, taxi, to name a few, yet us gullible bastards renew year in, yer out.
Getting on my wick so they are.

Tell you what if this goes ahead and fuckers like ryan get in before me, I will not be back.

Big Screens they say, aye to advertise, they are not for our benefit at all, will be advert after advert!

Crypto, betting, taxi, to name a few, yet us gullible bastards renew year in, yer out.
Not a chance that'll happen. Hibs aren't going to turn away £30 from a ticket holder to save about thruppence on the cost of a steward to scan a code. If there's any substance to the story at all it'll just be to put a bit of pressure on the government to make sure whatever rules are implemented are pragmatic.

If there's one thing we tried to take from WW2...it was the Nurenburg Agreement.

And every single article has been breached!

I bet nobody that stood up then...would take this Graphene Oxide!

Still waiting on anyone to prove I'm wrong.

Operation Paperclip.
Operation Mockingbird.
Contradiction of the Nurenburg Agreement.
Vaccines actually working(look at Israel)
Future Nazis.
Ivermectin not being a cure.
Fascism.
How it clearly states in the bible about a mark that stops you buying and selling,travelling...and it's the beast himself!
Stockholm syndrome.

Alot of people really never learned from history....and it WILL repeat itself.

Be proud of your children wearing masks,being chipped and tracked.

It's Pathetic.

And all it takes is people to say NO!

This has nothing todo with a virus!
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 🤡

If that happens that's game over for me

Regardless of what happens, I won’t be directing any anger at Hibernian. Scottish Government are setting these rules and restrictions without much thought as to how they’ll actually work and without much engagement with the businesses worst affected.

"Daily mail reports" wouldn't listen to it.

What else were the screens gonna be for? Not gonna run the game live alongside the pitch. Sure I seen it wasn't allowed somewhere.

Regardless of what happens, I won’t be directing any anger at Hibernian. Scottish Government are setting these rules and restrictions without much thought as to how they’ll actually work and without much engagement with the businesses worst affected.
If hibs decide to cap the capacity then my anger will be with them.

I think and hope that news story is a pile of pish

"Daily mail reports" wouldn't listen to it.

What else were the screens gonna be for? Not gonna run the game live alongside the pitch. Sure I seen it wasn't allowed somewhere.
I’m sure watching der hun game recently their screens were showing the game as play was ongoing 👀

I’m sure watching der hun game recently their screens were showing the game as play was ongoing 👀

Really? Fair enough.
Sure I read that it wasn't allowed because of replays and refereeing errors. Mightve been on here tbf.

Would you look at a screen instead of the park though? I've always thought these were for pre and half time advertising, possibly announcements or fan requests, happy birthdays etc and a score board with graphics at goals and the likes during play. Pay a higher rate for screen advertising.

If hibs decide to cap the capacity then my anger will be with them.

I think and hope that news story is a pile of pish

Capped capacity when season tickets are above that number doesn't sound likely imo.

Really? Fair enough.
Sure I read that it wasn't allowed because of replays and refereeing errors. Mightve been on here tbf.

Would you look at a screen instead of the park though? I've always thought these were for pre and half time advertising, possibly announcements or fan requests, happy birthdays etc and a score board with graphics at goals and the likes during play. Pay a higher rate for screen advertising.
Maybe a list of Hibs fans who popped their clogs rather than all these requests for a minute applause at whatever time.
I’m pretty bored with that.

Really? Fair enough.

I might be wrong but I’m sure it was happening

The shit Edinburgh Live quoting the totally shit Daily Mail!

FFS where's the Daily Sport when you need accurate reporting?

The shit Edinburgh Live quoting the totally shit Daily Mail!

FFS where's the Daily Sport when you need accurate reporting?
That rag is a spin off from the daily record im sure

Reactions: Zab
That rag is a spin off from the daily record im sure
It is.
The spelling and grammar is shit.

I actually tried to mispell there for comedic effect but splee checker corrected it.
Have they doss *&*^ not even got a spill chicken? It’s embarrassing.

Yup, double-vaxxed with AZ.
Good man. So where’s the difference between having a covid passport and getting an ESTA when you go to America? Both are being forced on you to allow you to do something you enjoy

There is a very good reason Big Pharma have been full protection against adverse reactions and death for an experimental vaccine that is being forced!

Please do not insult me by saying it's been approved!
As it has not..it's states it in the official document.

It a substance that hasn't even been made yet that has been approved called Comirnaty.
Comirnaty is the marketing name 🤣🤣 and yes, it will be marketed at one point for profit, the same as the flu vaccine and all the other vaccines you have personally received throughout your life.

p.s Bill Gates doesn’t give a fuck about you.

Vaccine passports won't be happening in England Javid has just confirmed on TV.

Good man. So where’s the difference between having a covid passport and getting an ESTA when you go to America? Both are being forced on you to allow you to do something you enjoy
Because one is a form to allow you to cross international borders, and the other is asking you to have and then prove a medical status in order to do everyday things in your own country.

Because one is a form to allow you to cross international borders, and the other is asking you to have and then prove a medical status in order to do everyday things in your own country
You have to prove degrees of medical status on the ESTA too, and going to America is pretty much an everyday thing, in normal circumstances…which we’d be much closer to if everyone had the vaccine and was prepared to show evidence of that.

You have to prove degrees of medical status on the ESTA too, and going to America is pretty much an everyday thing, in normal circumstances…which we’d be much closer to if everyone had the vaccine and was prepared to show evidence of that.
Look, we'll have to agree to disagree.

My view is that a) I disagree with them in principle as a mandatory condition for going about one's business within one's own national borders; and I'm sorry, but trying to assert that international travel is equivalent to going to the football in Edinburgh is nonsense. And b) regardless of any ethical position, I also don't think their introduction is at all justified by the relative severity of the problem. It's an egregious governmental overreach.

I'm sorry, but that's my opinion.

Look, we'll have to agree to disagree.

My view is that a) I disagree with them in principle as a mandatory condition for going about one's business within one's own national borders; and I'm sorry, but trying to assert that international travel is equivalent to going to the football in Edinburgh is nonsense. And b) regardless of any ethical position, I also don't think their introduction is at all justified by the relative severity of the problem. It's an egregious governmental overreach.

I'm sorry, but that's my opinion.
Don’t apologise for your opinion aggie, you’ve got your vaccine so I don’t honestly care whether you decide to opt in to the passport scheme, it’s not obligatory and the only person it will affect is you mate.

Going to the USA and going to Easter Road are not even close to being the same thing, utter nonsense to suggest otherwise IMO.

I’ve been to the USA 4 times in my life, that’s probably more than a lot of people, I can’t even count how many times I’ve been to Easter Road.

Going to the USA and going to Easter Road are not even close to being the same thing, utter nonsense to suggest otherwise IMO.

I’ve been to the USA 4 times in my life, that’s probably more than a lot of people, I can’t even count how many times I’ve been to Easter Road.

I never mentioned Easter Road so keep your knickers on.

I’m all off tae Dublin in the green fuck the queen… on Thursday. Needed my vaccine passport and a PassengerLocator Form. If I didnae have them, I widnae be going. If yi want tae go tae other countries yi need a Vaccine Passport, it’s simple. Dinnae get one yi dinnae get.

I never mentioned Easter Road so keep your knickers on.

You’re saying going to the USA is an everyday thing, I’m relating that to an “everyday” occurrence such as going to the football (which is what this thread is about) and questioning how that is even remotely compatible.

Appreciate we're well into coo shed territory now but to me this is an important point. We seem to be spending an awfy lot of time getting worked up about the wrong things these days while they're defenestrating parliament and taking our actual civil liberties away in front of our very eyes.

You’re saying going to the USA is an everyday thing, I’m relating that to an “everyday” occurrence such as going to the football (which is what this thread is about) and questioning how that is even remotely compatible.
I think you mean comparable. Admittedly I’ve not worked in travel for a wee while now, and as things stand you can’t go to America like we used to, but for some folk travelling to America genuinely was a normal thing. I had clients who occasionally went twice a week. Just because something feels out of the normal for you, doesn’t mean that applies to everyone. For a lot of folk going to a game of football would feel totally out of the ordinary. I stand by my initial point, a vaccine passport doesn’t seem like the gigantic civil Liberty infringement others seem to think it is

I think you mean comparable. Admittedly I’ve not worked in travel for a wee while now, and as things stand you can’t go to America like we used to, but for some folk travelling to America genuinely was a normal thing. I had clients who occasionally went twice a week. Just because something feels out of the normal for you, doesn’t mean that applies to everyone. For a lot of folk going to a game of football would feel totally out of the ordinary. I stand by my initial point, a vaccine passport doesn’t seem like the gigantic civil Liberty infringement others seem to think it is

Comparable aye, not compatible! I’ve travelled on flights throughout this pandemic due to work, from the early days not having to wear a mask to where are now with restrictions. I’ve been on more flights than I’ve been to football matches in the last 18 months, doesn’t mean one is any more normal than the other.

I’m all for anything that helps us get out of this situation. I don’t see the point in a vaccine passport for attending a football match, it doesn’t prove someone doesn’t have the virus therefore it doesn’t help to control the spread. We could have the situation at Easter Road where someone full vaccinated with a passport, but is unknowingly positive attends the match and spreads the virus amongst the crowd, that doesn’t make sense to me.

Comparable aye, not compatible! I’ve travelled on flights throughout this pandemic due to work, from the early days not having to wear a mask to where are now with restrictions. I’ve been on more flights than I’ve been to football matches in the last 18 months, doesn’t mean one is any more normal than the other.

I’m all for anything that helps us get out of this situation. I don’t see the point in a vaccine passport for attending a football match, it doesn’t prove someone doesn’t have the virus therefore it doesn’t help to control the spread. We could have the situation at Easter Road where someone full vaccinated with a passport, but is unknowingly positive attends the match and spreads the virus amongst the crowd, that doesn’t make sense to me.
The only thing it will prove is that you’ve had both vaccines, and that will reduce the chances of you catching the virus/ spreading the virus. You may well get it/ spread it after having both vaccines, but once you’ve had both vaccines I can’t really understand the issue with having a document proving this.

This thread has been viewed 16081 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back