• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Vaccine passports

I've already got a letter with my vaccination record, but the QR code on it is very small.
Do you think the letter will be all I will need ?
Just looked at mine, I never noticed the QR code on it when I got it. I just tied tae click On it with my phone but it won’t let me. I think the letter is your passport.

I've already got a letter with my vaccination record, but the QR code on it is very small.
I think they only started including the required QR code from last week so if your letter is from before then it'd be best to get a new one. Or just use the new app which is due to be launched on 30 September.

Just read a thing, took a pic.
7C998088-2B8C-4C9B-B931-A670D5077A53.jpeg

I think they only started including the required QR code from last week so if your letter is from before then it'd be best to get a new one. Or just use the new app which is due to be launched on 30 September.
I wonder if you re-apply they will send one with the QR code.? For folks without smart phones

There’s a number, it’s been posted in this thread, phone it, they ask your name, DOB, postcode and if you can remember, the date of any of your vaccines, they then send you your passport letter, in 5 days.
They need date of vaccination as well or they cant help you lol

They need date of vaccination as well or they cant help you lol
Aye, I said that, although I’m sure my mate telt me got his letter and he couldnae mind his dates. We were in the booozer so that might be shite

I wonder if you re-apply they will send one with the QR code.? For folks without smart phones
I'm sure they will do, it'll be the same as the one you can download now as a pdf I expect.

The QR code I doubt will be used as clubs will need readers. But if they get readers it will read that QR code.

2D barcodes have been added to all records of vaccination.

These barcodes:

• contain information that is unique to you
  • provide additional security and cannot be edited
  • can only be scanned by recognised verifier apps that have been developed in line with the EU's Covid Green Pass scheme
Your vaccination status is designed for international travel purposes and is meant to be accompanied by your passport. Border control will check the data on the 2D barcode matches that of your passport, and will quickly identify those who have attempted to fraudulently claim a certificate as theirs when it is not.

I'm sure they will do, it'll be the same as the one you can download now as a pdf I expect.
Just downloaded mine tae an iPad tae try it but when I scanned the bar code it said no user data found. Ill wait until the app comes oot.

Just downloaded mine tae an iPad tae try it but when I scanned the bar code it said no user data found. Ill wait until the app comes oot.
It won't do anything if you scan it yourself. You just need to show the QR code to the steward or whoever as they'll have the covid checking app.

Fake vaccine passports will be the newest thing on the black market now 🤣

Fake vaccine passports will be the newest thing on the black market now 🤣
Bummer I you gee yer pal yer ST 🤣

Good luck to him. Scottish Labour is not towing the Party line. Keir Starmer has stated Labour’s position on domestic Covid passports, telling LBC radio station that he supports “passports plus testing” for mass events but not for “access to critical things”.

BIG G

Labour siding with their pals the Tories in Scotland, as ever.

Bummer I you gee yer pal yer ST 🤣
Or upgrade kids ST to adult for games, wonder how all this will work. None of this will really affect me but as I said early it will be an interesting couple weeks now I think to see how it pans out before it comes into play

Douglas Ross should have no problem lambasting a Scottish vaccination passport whilst lauding an English vaccination passport, the two faced fcukin weasel that he is.

So was the fearsome yet rather forgetful Deputy First Minister Swinny a mere 5 weeks back.

Scotland will reject Covid vaccine passport plan, John Swinney suggests....

John Swinney, the deputy first minister, said that excluding those who have rejected the vaccine was the “wrong way to handle it”

John Swinney, the Deputy First minister, said that excluding those who have rejected the vaccine was the “wrong way to handle it”

John Swinney has indicated that Scotland will reject Boris Johnson’s vaccine passport plan that is likely to mean refuseniks are barred from theatres, football matches and nightclubs.

In a new divergence from England’s Covid strategy, the deputy first minister said remarks by Michael Gove, in which he branded antivaxers as selfish and warned that they would be prohibited from attending large gatherings, was the wrong approach.

Spin it how they may and with these words in mind he and rest looked like a proper nitwits today.

BIG G

Last edited:
Douglas Ross should have no problem lambasting a Scottish vaccination passport whilst lauding an English vaccination passport, the two faced fcukin weasel that he is.
The whole of Scottish football, probably not the union huns, should have a song for him at every ground, the same song ... if he ever has the baws to run the line giving him it right tight.

So was the fearsome yet rather forgetful Deputy First Minister Swinny a mere four 5 weeks ago back.

John Swinney, the deputy first minister, said that excluding those who have rejected the vaccine was the “wrong way to handle it”

John Swinney, the Deputy First minister, said that excluding those who have rejected the vaccine was the “wrong way to handle it”

John Swinney has indicated that Scotland will reject Boris Johnson’s vaccine passport plan that is likely to mean refuseniks are barred from theatres, football matches and nightclubs.

In a new divergence from England’s Covid strategy, the deputy first minister said remarks by Michael Gove, in which he branded antivaxers as selfish and warned that they would be prohibited from attending large gatherings, was the wrong approach.

Spin it how they may and with these words in mind he and rest looked like a proper nitwits today.

BIG G
Do you think it's a good idea to continue banging on about something when circumstances are so fluid and keep changing?

Of course you do! It's the failed failed chicken coup way 😆

So was the fearsome yet rather forgetful Deputy First Minister Swinny a mere 5 weeks back.

BIG G
So Swinney has a different view on policy when cases are 1,000 a day and falling than he does when they're 6,000 a day and rising? What a dafty he must be.

Much as it pains me to defend the man in any way I'm pretty sure he spoke out against the English vaccine passport.

He's still a c**t though, obvs

Much as it pains me to defend the man in any way I'm pretty sure he spoke out against the English vaccine passport.

He's still a c**t though, obvs
Did he really?
My mistake then. I couldn’t really hear what he said when his tongue was stuck up Boris’ arse.

BIG G

If your opinion doesn't change fairly regularly during this pandemic, you're not paying attention.

Do you think it's a good idea to continue banging on about something when circumstances are so fluid and keep changing?
There you go the first poor attempt at spin. The usual suspects will work themselves into a lather and do likewise, as sure as there's shite in a dug, or Hibs winning 0-3 on Sunday.

BIG G

If your opinion doesn't change fairly regularly during this pandemic, you're not paying attention.
I know for definite that I agreed with Swinney then and still do accept his arguements that he made 5 weeks ago, the volte face by him of course does not come as any surprise. He does have to have a good memory though to forget the arguements he put forward for this lunacy against Johnson and Gove and now embrace what they said at the time. His heid must be spinning.

BIG G

I know for definite that I agreed with Swinney then and still do accept his arguements that he made 5 weeks ago, the volte face by him of course does not come as any surprise. He does have to have a good memory though to forget the arguements he put forward for this lunacy against Johnson and Gove and now embrace what they said at the time. His heid must be spinning.

BIG G

I'm not going to stick up for a politician doing a U-turn without a good reason. Not sure what the situation was then but Swinney looks like a fanny now. Taking one for the team maybe.

I think vaccine passports have become a political game of cat and mouse. It's so inconsequential really but so big on headlines.

As ever though Labour unable to clearly state what their view is.

Or upgrade kids ST to adult for games, wonder how all this will work. None of this will really affect me but as I said early it will be an interesting couple weeks now I think to see how it pans out before it comes into play
Indeed mate, hibs announcement 30th Sept as well no doubt

Been saying for months, so many people have lost the plot over Covid entirely: ethics, a sense of proportion, pragmatism, all have went out the window.

Been saying for months, so many people have lost the plot over Covid entirely: ethics, a sense of proportion, pragmatism, all have went out the window.
Arguably some have lost much more than that.
Loved ones and lives.

I can understand some losing the plot.

Arguably some have lost much more than that.
Loved ones and lives.

I can understand some losing the plot.
Was reading this two minutes ago when a notification of a text message popped up. Thank fuck someone has their finger on the pulse. Reassuring that I am in safe hands......not got a car so it means trains, planes.....thank goodness that it's next to Heathrow

We've registered you for a coronavirus test on 10 Sep 2021 at 12:00pm. The test site is Hillingdon Hayes - Mobile Unit, DRIVE THROUGH ONLY, Hillingdon Hayes Central Avenue Car Park, Central Avenue, Hayes UB3 2BN. To enter, show this text or use the pass we emailed you (if you have one). Meena Gharu - Date of birth: 13.05.1950

BIG G

Was reading this two minutes ago when a notification of a text message popped up. Thank fuck someone has their finger on the pulse. Reassuring that I am in safe hands......not got a car so it means trains, planes.....thank goodness that it's next to Heathrow

We've registered you for a coronavirus test on 10 Sep 2021 at 12:00pm. The test site is Hillingdon Hayes - Mobile Unit, DRIVE THROUGH ONLY, Hillingdon Hayes Central Avenue Car Park, Central Avenue, Hayes UB3 2BN. To enter, show this text or use the pass we emailed you (if you have one). Meena Gharu - Date of birth: 13.05.1950

BIG G
Disnae give you much time tae get from the airport if your on the 10.15.

What search engine do you recommend?
Taking into account...Google is gaining financially from this. Not them.

There's many others.
Duckduckgo....is unfiltered.

It's a sad state of affairs seeing a whole load of aspiring Nazis here.

The Nazis traded in the brown shirts...for white lab coats.

What is the difference between Nazi Eugenic experiments...and now? None!

The Nazi media was pushing the agenda at the time for Big Pharma!

The whole jab is illegal!

If you have a cure...you cannot release an emergency use vaccine! Ivermectin is a cure!
Even won a noble prize for its medicinal use.

Why do they not speak about it?

There's been several studies done on vials and every single one has comeback as Graphine Oxide! It's a toxic substance.

People need tobe aware of Claus's Schwab,Bill Gates. Do some serious research...and tell me this isn't sinister.
Agenda 2030...Schwab openly talks about!
Bill Gates has stated many times,there's too many people in the world and the only way to solve it....Is medicine!
Look up Bill Gates ted talk.

People are too brainwashed and believe every single word BBC and SkyNews tell them.

Operation Mockingbird...Government took over media to push their narratives!

Operation Paperclip....Countries hiring the top Nazi doctor and Scientist!

These subjects are very easy to find on search engines...even Google probably.
But Google is full of fact checkers...who are too busy pushing a narrative.

Ask a fact checkers what happened to Hitler...you will see blatant lies immediately!

He lived in Argentina!

If you have a cure...you cannot release an emergency use vaccine! Ivermectin is a cure!

There's been several studies done on vials and every single one has comeback as Graphine Oxide! It's a toxic substance.

People need tobe aware of Claus's Schwab,Bill Gates. Do some serious research...and tell me this isn't sinister.
Bill Gates has stated many times,there's too many people in the world and the only way to solve it....Is medicine!

People are too brainwashed and believe every single word BBC and SkyNews tell them.

Ask a fact checkers what happened to Hitler...you will see blatant lies immediately!

He lived in Argentina!
You are David Icke and I claim my £5.

There is a very good reason Big Pharma have been full protection against adverse reactions and death for an experimental vaccine that is being forced!

Please do not insult me by saying it's been approved!
As it has not..it's states it in the official document.

It a substance that hasn't even been made yet that has been approved called Comirnaty.

He lived in Argentina!
Do you google this shit 🤣🤣

There is a very good reason Big Pharma have been full protection against adverse reactions and death for an experimental vaccine that is being forced!

Please do not insult me by saying it's been approved!
As it has not..it's states it in the official document.

It a substance that hasn't even been made yet that has been approved called Comirnaty.
When do the mass deaths from the vaccine start old bean? Just so's I know when to pencil in the Nazi celebration party.

Disnae give you much time tae get from the airport if your on the 10.15.
Where there's a will there's a way Billy....

BIG G

When do the mass deaths from the vaccine start old bean? Just so's I know when to pencil in the Nazi celebration party.
You should really pick up a Bible and read about the mark of the beast.

It's pretty bloody obvious...when you think about it.

Taking into account...Google is gaining financially from this. Not them.

There's many others.
Duckduckgo....is unfiltered.
DuckDuckGo?
Yerfuckin quackers right enough.😂

Some of the sheep on here should really look up Stockholm Syndrome....and try telling themselves they don't have it.

This thread has been viewed 16089 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back