• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Vaccine passports

Thank you..X
Does the truth hurt you my sheep?
FAO Dafty @Ryan69. I think there's a couple of these you've not tried on us.

FAO everyone else. Ryan69 bingo is now available on the private members board.

How to maintain your anti-vaccine stance in the face of a shitload of evidence it's working.

KEEN to double down on your mental vaccination theories while reality seems intent on proving them wrong? Try these gambits:

It’s all about future population control

The success of the vaccine is a ruse. It’s designed to kill off huge swathes of the population at some unspecified point in the future. But because you’re unvaccinated you get to live on in an apocalyptic hellscape, beating a man to death with a can of beans in the ruins of Asda. Clever you.

Everyone else is brainwashed
Even though you’ve spent 18 months believing outlandish nonsense written by bored teenagers on obscure Reddit pages, it’s everyone else who’s brainwashed. No doubt by the ‘MSM’, which in your deranged delusions is controlled by George Soros and Ellen Degeneres.

Covid is no worse than the flu
Why vaccinate when Covid’s no worse than a bout of the flu? Well, you might want to ask the four million people worldwide who’ve died of it that. Or indeed ask yourself when you end up in hospital and realise that being wilfully dumb is very bad for your health.

Only social media knows the truth
Reputable news sources reporting too much positive news about the vaccine? Retreat to shadowy corners of YouTube and Twitter, where the true facts are provided by lunatics who found Qanon too mainstream. Did you know the Pfizer jab is reverse-engineered from alien DNA?

Get out there and protest
If all else fails, take to the streets with your fellow anti-vax pals and hit the seat of all power, like a former BBC studio that’s now luxury flats. Perhaps the utter ineptitude of your comrades will help you realise how fucking stupid you’re being. But it won’t.

Thank you..X
Does the truth hurt you my sheep?
What search engine do you recommend?

Whichever one David Icke recommends I expect.

Or maybe just David Icke.

Fuck sake dinnae Google it. Aryan will go aff his Heid.
Get yer own joke😃

Do your own research sheeple 😂

My arm is still sore 4 months after my first jab!
Try moving it now!

My arm is still sore 4 months after my first jab!

My partner too, every now and then she'll just be in pain, out of nowhere.
Same area as she would've been jagged. Didn't realise this was a thing.. Keep telling her to stop being daft blaming the jag 😬

Get yer own joke😃
“Aryan” is too good to just be in one post!

That's quite harsh on handicapped children mate.

But your the good guy.

My child is special need...and people like you are whats wrong with the world.

Typical leftie snowflake response.

Fuckin hell - has Braehead joined Aryan?

😳

Fuckin hell - has Braehead joined Aryan?

😳
Poorly edited lol.
Meant our Ryan was being a "snowflake" and taking offence at hee haw

Any indication on if the vote passes when it will come into effect? Won't be needed for pubs for the derby for instance?

My partner too, every now and then she'll just be in pain, out of nowhere.
Same area as she would've been jagged. Didn't realise this was a thing.. Keep telling her to stop being daft blaming the jag 😬
Reminds me of my ex wife who for years after the birth of our first kept reminding me of the pain from her methadone jag...oops I've probably started something now..

Details of the proposal published. Maybe not so disingenuous, deceitful and disgraceful after all seeing as it's quite open about the fact that one of the objectives is to increase vaccine uptake. I see there's a recognition that scanning everyone's status at a large sports event would be impractical too so a proportionate approach will be agreed.

It seems to confirm that there'll be an actual app for vaccine certificates too by 1st October rather than the current method of downloading a PDF.

It doesn't look like there'll be any grace period to allow folk who haven't yet had a jag to get fully vaccinated, considering that would take a minimum of 10 weeks (8 weeks between jags plus 2 weeks for second to take full effect). That could change of course depending on what happens in parliament.

Recommendation is 4 weeks between jabs? Has that changed?

I heard a bit chatter that this may extend to shopping malls etc.

Recommendation is 4 weeks between jabs? Has that changed?

I heard a bit chatter that this may extend to shopping malls etc.
Think it's still 8 and they were talking about making it 12 for the young uns. It seems that protection is higher and lasts longer with longer gaps between jags.

Think it's still 8 and they were talking about making it 12 for the young uns. It seems that protection is higher and lasts longer with longer gaps between jags.
I’ve not being paying attention recently right enough, but I distinctly remember at the beginning of the vaccination programme the drug companies pushing back on political decisions to increase time between jabs.

The answer as always seems to be its complicated

Details of the proposal published. Maybe not so disingenuous, deceitful and disgraceful after all seeing as it's quite open about the fact that one of the objectives is to increase vaccine uptake.

It's utterly naive to say what has been shoved in front of MSP's hours before having a vote in the Gasworks on the principle of Passports is detailed and is simply untrue.
I'm not on the same political page as Sarwar however he made several valid points.

Worse I heard the loathsome Murdo Fraser on the World at One leaving the hapless and not very good SNP MSP Kaukab Stewart realing like a drunken sailor and who also was unable to answer a fairly simple question by the interviewer.

BIG G

I’ve not being paying attention recently right enough, but I distinctly remember at the beginning of the vaccination programme the drug companies pushing back on political decisions to increase time between jabs.
Yes, right at the beginning they did, because the clinical trials had been based on 4 weeks so technically it wasn't really authorised for 8. But governments made the political decision because of shortage of supply to move to 8 to try to get more first doses in to folk asap. I remember there was uproar from NHS staff at the time as they were supposed to be the first to get it and were worried that government wasn't following the manufacturers recommendations. However it subsequently turned out that longer gaps were better.

There's no supply issues now (in this country at least) so the decisions are based on a balance of getting second jags fairly quickly to give people decent protection against the current wave, or leaving a bigger gap to give them stronger and longer lasting protection.

It's utterly naive to say what has been shoved in front of MSP's hours before having a vote in the Gasworks on the principle of Passports is detailed and is simply untrue.
I'm not on the same political page as Sarwar however he made several valid points.

Worse I heard the loathsome Murdo Fraser on the World at One leaving the hapless and not very good SNP MSP Kaukab Stewart realing like a drunken sailor and who also was unable to answer a fairly simple question by the interviewer.

BIG G
What's utterly naive exactly and why do you feel the need to start every reply with an insult?

Are you saying that instead of saying "details have been published" I should have said "some more granular details of the proposal have been published to enable a vote in principle but the full details won't be published until after the more granular details have been voted on and further consultations have been completed". If so, thanks but it's a forum, not a published journal so I don't need a sub editor ta.

BIG G
I did feel a little sorry for Sarwar at lunchtime. I think he lacks courage in his convictions, a bit wet with little confidence. I'm not sure he really believed what he was saying. Do you know who writes his scripts?

While he made 3 valid points, parroting government advisors, he failed to grasp the main point that its not one, two or three measures that's going to see us through this but a whole raft of measures each playing a part in suppressing the virus. Some will be major, like the vaccine, others will be relatively minor but still make a difference.

We're fighting an elite virus, small margins and all that.

My brother is a manager at a medical research facility.
His company did the testing of all the vaccines but his plant did the astra zenica testing.
All the vaccines are safe to use and the best results came from the AZ vaccine.

Maybe I posted wrong link, here is correct one

Some ppl have fatal allergic reactions to Penicillin.
Should we tell ppl not to take it incase they die?

Antibody levels are dropping in people with 2 jabs. The good news is that data coming from Israel is showing that a 3rd jab will be the way forward and levels will maintain. 3 jabs is used to treat other conditions also, (but I cannae mind which ones!). My source was a scientist from my work.

As a side, I got my 2nd jab this morning. All good so far. Was in and out in 10mins. If youve not done it, its easy, go get it, youll be fine!

Vote passes, comes into effect 1st October.

I have had both jabs but live in England.

I assume I will be able to get a “vaccine passport” to allow me to come to Easter Road.

I have the NHS app (not NHS Scotland) and have my vaccine records in the App.

I have the NHS app (not NHS Scotland) and have my vaccine records in the App.
That would do mate

I did feel a little sorry for Sarwar at lunchtime. I think he lacks courage in his convictions, a bit wet with little confidence. I'm not sure he really believed what he was saying. Do you know who writes his scripts?

While he made 3 valid points, parroting government advisors, he failed to grasp the main point that its not one, two or three measures that's going to see us through this but a whole raft of measures each playing a part in suppressing the virus. Some will be major, like the vaccine, others will be relatively minor but still make a difference.

We're fighting an elite virus, small margins and all that.
Good luck to him. Scottish Labour is not towing the Party line. Keir Starmer has stated Labour’s position on domestic Covid passports, telling LBC radio station that he supports “passports plus testing” for mass events but not for “access to critical things”.

BIG G

Some ppl have fatal allergic reactions to Penicillin.
Should we tell ppl not to take it incase they die?
No one is telling anyone what to do, in fact the point is giving a choice

Tried getting covid passport, don't have letters with user name anymore and tried filling details in online,but keeps saying it doesn't recognise me!!

I wonder if the club will now be inundated with emails from unvaccinated ST holders asking for refunds. Can’t see it being policed at games, they have a hard enough job just getting the turnstiles to work for cards/phones never mind vaccine passports too

Tried getting covid passport, don't have letters with user name anymore and tried filling details in online,but keeps saying it doesn't recognise me!!
My wife had a similar issue. Think it was down to the format she was using to enter her DoB.

Unreal decision IMO.
Leaving aside the ethics of the whole thing, it is totally unworkable and won't do anything to stop the virus spreading.
We are governed by fantasists.

Last edited:
Same here, nobody said at the time to keep my letter, also says it doesn't recognise me, pain in the arsenal system

Same here, nobody said at the time to keep my letter, also says it doesn't recognise me, pain in the arsenal system
The will be issuing a new app. on October 1st which can be downloaded.

There’s a number, it’s been posted in this thread, phone it, they ask your name, DOB, postcode and if you can remember, the date of any of your vaccines, they then send you your passport letter, in 5 days.

There’s a number, it’s been posted in this thread, phone it, they ask your name, DOB, postcode and if you can remember, the date of any of your vaccines, they then send you your passport letter, in 5 days.
I've already got a letter with my vaccination record, but the QR code on it is very small.
Do you think the letter will be all I will need ?

Jim Goodwin was on the radio earlier calling for clubs to come together and stand against the passports, could be an interesting couple of weeks ahead before they come in 1st October

This thread has been viewed 16081 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back