Vaccine passports

SUPPORT THE SITE!
Sept Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £51.37

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Thank you..X
Does the truth hurt you my sheep?
FAO Dafty @Ryan69. I think there's a couple of these you've not tried on us.

FAO everyone else. Ryan69 bingo is now available on the private members board.

How to maintain your anti-vaccine stance in the face of a shitload of evidence it's working.

KEEN to double down on your mental vaccination theories while reality seems intent on proving them wrong? Try these gambits:

It’s all about future population control

The success of the vaccine is a ruse. It’s designed to kill off huge swathes of the population at some unspecified point in the future. But because you’re unvaccinated you get to live on in an apocalyptic hellscape, beating a man to death with a can of beans in the ruins of Asda. Clever you.

Everyone else is brainwashed
Even though you’ve spent 18 months believing outlandish nonsense written by bored teenagers on obscure Reddit pages, it’s everyone else who’s brainwashed. No doubt by the ‘MSM’, which in your deranged delusions is controlled by George Soros and Ellen Degeneres.

Covid is no worse than the flu
Why vaccinate when Covid’s no worse than a bout of the flu? Well, you might want to ask the four million people worldwide who’ve died of it that. Or indeed ask yourself when you end up in hospital and realise that being wilfully dumb is very bad for your health.

Only social media knows the truth
Reputable news sources reporting too much positive news about the vaccine? Retreat to shadowy corners of YouTube and Twitter, where the true facts are provided by lunatics who found Qanon too mainstream. Did you know the Pfizer jab is reverse-engineered from alien DNA?

Get out there and protest
If all else fails, take to the streets with your fellow anti-vax pals and hit the seat of all power, like a former BBC studio that’s now luxury flats. Perhaps the utter ineptitude of your comrades will help you realise how fucking stupid you’re being. But it won’t.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
My arm is still sore 4 months after my first jab!

My partner too, every now and then she'll just be in pain, out of nowhere.
Same area as she would've been jagged. Didn't realise this was a thing.. Keep telling her to stop being daft blaming the jag 😬

bigmanandy

Legendary Radge
Any indication on if the vote passes when it will come into effect? Won't be needed for pubs for the derby for instance?

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
My partner too, every now and then she'll just be in pain, out of nowhere.
Same area as she would've been jagged. Didn't realise this was a thing.. Keep telling her to stop being daft blaming the jag 😬
Reminds me of my ex wife who for years after the birth of our first kept reminding me of the pain from her methadone jag...oops I've probably started something now..

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
Details of the proposal published. Maybe not so disingenuous, deceitful and disgraceful after all seeing as it's quite open about the fact that one of the objectives is to increase vaccine uptake. I see there's a recognition that scanning everyone's status at a large sports event would be impractical too so a proportionate approach will be agreed.

It seems to confirm that there'll be an actual app for vaccine certificates too by 1st October rather than the current method of downloading a PDF.

It doesn't look like there'll be any grace period to allow folk who haven't yet had a jag to get fully vaccinated, considering that would take a minimum of 10 weeks (8 weeks between jags plus 2 weeks for second to take full effect). That could change of course depending on what happens in parliament.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Recommendation is 4 weeks between jabs? Has that changed?

I heard a bit chatter that this may extend to shopping malls etc.

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
Recommendation is 4 weeks between jabs? Has that changed?

I heard a bit chatter that this may extend to shopping malls etc.
Think it's still 8 and they were talking about making it 12 for the young uns. It seems that protection is higher and lasts longer with longer gaps between jags.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Think it's still 8 and they were talking about making it 12 for the young uns. It seems that protection is higher and lasts longer with longer gaps between jags.
I’ve not being paying attention recently right enough, but I distinctly remember at the beginning of the vaccination programme the drug companies pushing back on political decisions to increase time between jabs.

Details of the proposal published. Maybe not so disingenuous, deceitful and disgraceful after all seeing as it's quite open about the fact that one of the objectives is to increase vaccine uptake.

It's utterly naive to say what has been shoved in front of MSP's hours before having a vote in the Gasworks on the principle of Passports is detailed and is simply untrue.
I'm not on the same political page as Sarwar however he made several valid points.

Worse I heard the loathsome Murdo Fraser on the World at One leaving the hapless and not very good SNP MSP Kaukab Stewart realing like a drunken sailor and who also was unable to answer a fairly simple question by the interviewer.

BIG G

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
I’ve not being paying attention recently right enough, but I distinctly remember at the beginning of the vaccination programme the drug companies pushing back on political decisions to increase time between jabs.
Yes, right at the beginning they did, because the clinical trials had been based on 4 weeks so technically it wasn't really authorised for 8. But governments made the political decision because of shortage of supply to move to 8 to try to get more first doses in to folk asap. I remember there was uproar from NHS staff at the time as they were supposed to be the first to get it and were worried that government wasn't following the manufacturers recommendations. However it subsequently turned out that longer gaps were better.

There's no supply issues now (in this country at least) so the decisions are based on a balance of getting second jags fairly quickly to give people decent protection against the current wave, or leaving a bigger gap to give them stronger and longer lasting protection.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here