Vaccine passports

SUPPORT THE SITE!
Sept Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £51.37

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
Maybe I posted wrong link, here is correct one

So the 2 people who died didn't even receive one of the contaminated vaccine batches you were posting about and the article says that no causal link has been established (or apparently even suggested based on the article) to the vaccine at all??

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
I bet nobody can tell me a case of someone that was under 70,didn't have health conditioned....that died of Covid.

You're pretty full of shit, but this is just plain stupid.
I know of at least 1 fairly personally and there's plenty figures to show it wasn't a lone case.

There's plenty to be sceptical about, but the pish you come out with is beyond nonsense.
I hope it doesn't affect you or anyone close to you, but i fear it's the only way you'd wake up.

Fanny

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Maybe I posted wrong link, here is correct one

Sorry Davy but that article is just pish. There's nothing substantial in it to tie the deaths of these unfortunate men to the vaccine. Indeed after the headline the rest of it is just about a denial that it was anything to do with the vaccine.

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Sorry Davy but that article is just pish. There's nothing substantial in it to tie the deaths of these unfortunate men to the vaccine. Indeed after the headline the rest of it is just about a denial that it was anything to do with the vaccine.
Ive found during this time that one side will swear black is white and the other white is black, my original argument was not what was true so much as having the right to decide what is put in your body and not being penalised for it and I will stand by that. FWIW One of my 3 sons and his wife are anti vaxxers, I just found out tonight the whole family (3 young kids and his wife and himself) have just caught covid, I don't know how serious any are yet, however although I don't agree with them. I still stand by their right to choose. Anyway I am leaving the debate, because I have said enough and anyway I am not an anti vaxxer

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
So the 2 people who died didn't even receive one of the contaminated vaccine batches you were posting about and the article says that no causal link has been established (or apparently even suggested based on the article) to the vaccine at all??
Just because no link has been established doesnt mean it wasnt the vaccine, big pharmaceutical companies for years have argued their drugs never harmed anyone, you cant just pick and choose, anhow as I said to Jack I am out of debate

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
Just because no link has been established doesnt mean it wasnt the vaccine, big pharmaceutical companies for years have argued their drugs never harmed anyone, you cant just pick and choose, anhow as I said to Jack I am out of debate
Indeed, you can't pick and choose, but if someone makes assertions about vaccine deaths being a justification for young people to refuse the vaccine it's reasonable to ask for evidence to back that up. And when that evidence doesn't support the assertion being made it's reasonable to challenge it. That's not "taking a side".

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
It’s maybe my age, state of health, or mental age/health…….

But I’m pretty clear in my view.

Get the prick or be a prick.

I really don’t understand why anyone with a tad of common sense* would not get vaccinated in a pandemic.

*Shout out to you @Ryan69 ya dafty.

hibadelic

Radge-a-Casblanca

Bossie

Well-Known Radge
Ive found during this time that one side will swear black is white and the other white is black, my original argument was not what was true so much as having the right to decide what is put in your body and not being penalised for it and I will stand by that. FWIW One of my 3 sons and his wife are anti vaxxers, I just found out tonight the whole family (3 young kids and his wife and himself) have just caught covid, I don't know how serious any are yet, however although I don't agree with them. I still stand by their right to choose. Anyway I am leaving the debate, because I have said enough and anyway I am not an anti vaxxer
I hope your family do not suffer badly from this horrible illness. And I really really hope that they now get themselves vaccinated.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here